It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to professionally destroy "fact" checking media and outlandish "experts"...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In light of the evidence slowly amounting, I whole heartedly believe that it's time that we flip the coin on so-called fact checking media and professional who had the indecency to defend that false narratives and deny that Covid is engineered and Wuhan was US funded, and that vaccine side effects are starting to become much more damaging that being told by officials.

It is time to destroy careers... It's time to make lists, so these people can be exposed for what they are and have done, and serve as an example what you will have to endure if you fall so low that you decide to lie instead of telling the truth and being honest about facts.

We should not put the obvious names op top, like top figures, because those will crash and burn on their own.
We should aim to put those alternate sources of expertise and "fact" checking media outlets in the spot light.

With every little tweet they have made where time has proven them wrong, even though they at the time posted with "truth" in the back pocket.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
In light of the evidence slowly amounting,

Link, please

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

I agree completely, but unfortunately our justice system is unable to deliver such justice because it is so corrupt.

It is unable or unwilling to prosecute bureaucrats who commit perjury before Congress on TV. Examples are Fauci, Brennan and Clapper.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Link, please

Without a link, I can see it everywhere in every thing, what I se and read what is happening.
You have to be blind not to see for yourselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well you could, but then they just reboot the system.

I learned a long time ago that you cant wake people up, because we are all dreaming. So its like being awake in a dream.

This is all planned to perfection, the current playbook is 2-3 thousand years old, it might be even older, created by thousands of minds, fortified with artificial intelligence.

So no.

Nothing we do makes a difference.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

That's the point of exposing their lies publicly. Put them in the spotlight.... humiliate them.
There is no other way.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It is time to destroy careers... It's time to make lists

Who's going to validate your lists?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Link, please

Most of the links you can already find here...

- Wuhan IS confirmed funded by EcoHealth
- Wuhan WAS indeed engineering for gain of function
- Moderna vaccine patent before Covid, shared so much similarity with Covid that there is 1 in 3 trillion chance it could be natural evolution.
- German insurrance companies are experiencing so many reports of vaccine related incidents (within 30 days of injection) that the official numbers are calculated to be underreported by 1000 %

- Moderna stock took a hit as well... why do you think that is.

Im amazed that US citizens didn't respond to the contract specifics with Pfizers vaccine deliveries that you can't hold them liable for damages.... what the hell were you think letting your government do that to you!?!?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop

It is time to destroy careers... It's time to make lists

Who's going to validate your lists?

"Experts" don't take the time to groom their tweets and media still hasn't deleted the old articles.

There is no need for validation, because media has already deemed it valid by publishing it. Articles, posts and tweets full of names. Videos with people publicly making statements BEFORE evidence came out.

There will be no plausible deniability. Because they and everyone else had the right to use their brain and not just echo the official story. Everyone had a right to investigate the formalities... They didn't. Now they must pay.

I really don't give a F

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It always makes me nervous when anyone pushes to start making lists.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

There is no need for validation, because media has already deemed it valid by publishing it.

So you want to destroy the lives and careers of anyone who's involved with publishing news that might not be factual?

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

I learned a long time ago that you cant wake people up, because we are all dreaming. So its like being awake in a dream.

This is all planned to perfection, the current playbook is 2-3 thousand years old, it might be even older, created by thousands of minds, fortified with artificial intelligence.

So no.

You're not wrong....

Except for AI I would say Holy Spirit.

I agree nothing we do makes a difference to what is destined to happen....

I think it is time for the world to look inward and upward and less outward for knowledge.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
count me in.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So no.

Except to oneself and anyone else who is on the edge of awakening. I have heard this dreaming-while-awake state described as "metaphysical sleep". People generally are very defensive when it comes to the nature of their state of awake. It appears that we are in control of everything we do and think. But that is within a limited context.

All of the challenges that are now occurring in the physical world seem designed to have two end results:

1.) The general population will be transported into an even deeper and perhaps inescapable deeper state of metaphysical sleep. The borg collective.

2.) The individuals who are on the border of awakening will find the social conditions so intolerable that they will abandon the last remaining landscape of the unreal and leap into full awakening simply because there is nowhere else to go.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I think every little bit helps , we should never stop trying.
Otherwise they have won. If all I do is spread the truth that's what I'll keep doing.
Maybe if one wakes up that's something , and maybe that one person wakes someone else up and they as well and so on and on.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Link, please

If evidence isn't mounting how do Fauci and CDC justify changing policy?

We've been told since Fauci did a 180 on masks that new evidence was coming in all the time.

Are you suggesting more data and evidence has now stopped coming in?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So no.

The really funny bit is that they are playing for dust, because nothing really matters at all. None of it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Link, please

if I was you I'd keep a low profile.
There's a list with your name on it.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
There was no such entity as 'fact checkers' until the truth began to come out. The oligarchs can't have the populous waking up.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Except for the "experts" that you like though right?

I mean your listening to someone. your not coming up with this on your own.

So why do you believe the people you believe and not others?
It's not like you can personally verify any of this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join