It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Ukraine Is Taking Our Eyes Off The Ball?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe you, the enmity between both China and Japan is pretty old, and Japan has to know they will probably be next on the menu.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: JinMI

Correct. Nada! Maybe Ukraine is being used as a distraction on multiple fronts?

100%. They also need to get rid of evidence. So expect some KABOOMS! ...and bloodshed and blame, PUTIN! RUSSIA!

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I struggle to see the difference between Putin carrying out operations in Ukraine and the US carrying out operations in Syria, except that Syria has never been part of the US.

I don't know what game is afoot but I'm tired of war.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
IMO, the Ukraine has resources that Russia wants along with some strategic positioning. Russia doesn't need to expand into the Ukraine, but it can be rationalized as reclaiming and reuniting at a political level for support in the break away territories. They have a toehold now, let's see what they will do with the inch they have taken.
edit on 22-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: musicismagic

I believe you, the enmity between both China and Japan is pretty old, and Japan has to know they will probably be next on the menu.

sadly you are correct, I know because I married a Japanese .

The young in China may not have the hate toward the Japanese, but many DO.

The US and Japan must NEVER let China take over Taiwan.

There is an old saying here ( Okinawa has the Chinese martial arts to back this up ) that China will start with Okinawa and then actually go to Hokkaido ( most people don't know but China has bought many rights to the water here in Hokkaido ) and then China will demoralize the American troops here by putting in an incompetent US President and then...
Bottom line is this... what goes around comes around

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The NWO criminals around the WEF, Gates, Wellcome Trust etc are trying to distract us from their failed criminal attempt to establish a NWO. They want to distract us from their criminal acts against humanity which would bring them straight to Den Haag.

You can clearly see it in the presstitutes work. Corona is vanishing in the MSM news, not even slowly. These criminals and their henchmen hope we simply forget if they only chase another sow, now the ukrainian soon followed by the climate sow, through the village.

And, as sad as it is, it will work for many of our fellow lemming-people. I said it a year or what ago: Two weeks zero reports about corona/covid in the MSM and people will have forgotten that covid once existed. And they will forget the crimes these thugs did to us because they only want to be left alone and don´t care for anybody else than themselves:

“The real damage is done by those millions who want to 'survive.' The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who don’t like to make waves—or enemies. Those for whom freedom, honour, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. It’s the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you’ll keep it under control. If you don’t make any noise, the bogeyman won’t find you. But it’s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn.”
― Sophie Scholl

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Should we take putins actions and threats seriously? The built up for war is at the right time of year because you do not want to start a war overthere before winter is coming...you want to play war in summer. So there is that...but indeed putin is everything except a fool..what is there about the ukraine which makes the price to pay worth it?

Is there something we are not told? We all remember how russia was painted an agressor during the cuba crissis...what we were not told was that the US was stationing aboms in turkey. Russia thought..what you can do I can do too... Maybe something simular happened here too. Maybe there is a reason for putins behaviour and is it rightious in the context of what we are not told..

But then again I have the feel that the world has not been devided in the way they all wished it was after WW2. Maybe its all theatre and is the ukraine used as an excuse to cut up the world into just a few mayor world powers. These people who own the world are crazy... These people behind the super powers all agree to do so but it has to be done with blood, sweat and death... Reduction of the world population can be done under the disguise of war..

War is a terrible thing...for most of us...for some it is a cash cow. Anyways..I believe that preventing a WW3 from happening people should realize that no sane person in the entire world wants to experience war...but governments do.

edit on 23/2/2022 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I agree with you. There's some missing information as to the how's and why's this is all happening. I think it's to cover something else but what that something is, I don't know. I guess we'll have to see how things develop.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join