It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual mind vs the carnal mind

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: Smigg

So, now you're admitting you're a troll?!

Am I ? You have a lot in common with daskakik, shall I pretend with you too, ok I'm a troll, happy ?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That depends, do you dare offer a discussion worthy reply to my comment about why God is not the serpent? Or do you have the usual...nothing?! Honestly, I think you're obtaining your worthless information from those deceitful entities that led Adam astray too.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It has to do with carnal and spiritual souls, from the dust you came and to the dust you will return, that is the material, the carnal is the animal, the beast nature, Kabbalah studies show humans having two souls, light and dark,

You know this
And btw, you're on the thread drift agenda

The OP is saying something which has deep mystical roots, Jung would say the shadow, or Freud the ID, the devil and god on each shoulder
edit on 20-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

That depends, do you dare offer a discussion worthy reply to my comment about why God is not the serpent? Or do you have the usual...nothing?! Honestly, I think you're obtaining your worthless information from those deceitful entities that led Adam astray too.

It depends on how a person reacts to whether I have a discussion with them, the story of Adam And Eve can only be understood through interpretation so it boils down to how a person interprets the story.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL

It has to do with carnal and spiritual souls, from the dust you came and to the dust you will return, that is the material, the carnal is the animal, the beast nature, Kabbalah studies show humans having two souls, light and dark,

While there is truth in that, I think your original comment in this thread falls short when describing Jesus Christ. I could be wrong because you didn't go into much depth about it, but I would be interested in hearing more about your beliefs on Jesus.

Here's something you might be interested in reading if you're interested in Kabbalah...

Jesus and the Mysteries of Kabbalah

jewsforjesus.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

It depends on how a person reacts to whether I have a discussion with them, the story of Adam And Eve can only be understood through interpretation so it boils down to how a person interprets the story.

The way to proper interpretation is to use other scriptures that explain them. For instance...

Revelation 12:9

9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I've not met Jesus, I don't know what christ means, I know that I means something important and might relate to the things I see, but to me I'm just thinking of it as meaning a higher state of consciousness... But I am open to change, I've got default answers for the things I've experienced but they are not true, so onward I jour ey

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The way to proper interpretation is to use other scriptures that explain them. For instance...

Revelation 12:9

9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Yes I'm sure you have your interpretation as I do mine.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
I've not met Jesus, I don't know what christ means, I know that I means something important and might relate to the things I see, but to me I'm just thinking of it as meaning a higher state of consciousness... But I am open to change, I've got default answers for the things I've experienced but they are not true, so onward I jour ey

Jesus is more than a higher state of consciousness, but I'm curious to hear more about what you have seen and especially how you've come to recognize some of the things you've experienced as untrue. Please tell us more.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How am I drifting the thread?

OP said "This message is for people out there that call themselves atheist." and then went on to paint us all with a broad brush.

I came here to say I am one but don't fit the description they used.

ETA: If anything it was the Jesus was the serpent in eden post that was off-topic.
edit on 20-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Carnal means numb by the way.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Aye sorry I worded that wrong, I meant there are default answers, for seeing things like flashes of light, shadows darting about the synchronicities that occur, or the giant eye that was staring back at me during a trance

The default answers are, you need to go to doctors, 8ts a ghost, it's Demons, it's Jesus, it's God etc

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I see what you're saying. Unfortunately, there are so many deceiving spiritual entities in this world, so it can be hard to determine what's from God and what's from Satan. The Bible tells us that even Satan has the ability to masquerade as an angel of light to confuse people.

I'll never forget reading an e-book titled, "Betrayed by my Guardian Angel". This woman was sucked in by the good things they did for her, including healing some of her physical ailments. She later determined that it was the group of angels she was in contact with that made her sick in the first place. We have to be careful about purposely trying to contact the spiritual world because you never know what you're going to get. It's best to leave our spiritual contact in the form of direct prayers to God and receiving messages through dreams and other unintentional contact form.

Back to our discussion about "Christ consciousness". There is no universal consciousness. If there was, we wouldn't have free will and we wouldn't see the world continually deteriorating. Trust me when I say that nothing anyone says or does is going to convince people in large enough numbers to turn this world around by tapping into some kind of universal group think or consciousness. We need a Savior that is greater and higher than ourselves, which is our Creator.

Following God by accepting that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Savior of this world is supposed to be our saving grace, according to Christianity. Jesus was the "Word made Flesh" as outlined in the book of John, chapter 1. He is the physical aspect of God that has performed everything physical for God, such as creating the earth itself, long before he came to earth to preach the "gospel of the kingdom" and then die a physical death in order to cleanse the world of it's sin and corruption in order to reconcile it back to God the Father.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Mind or unspoken "thoughts" of experience is in a state of being metaphorically pregnant; Giving birth in countless ways.

Directed thought is not focus it is attention as in the attention or care given; focus is directed thought or concentration to either absorb in comprehension or let go of whatever it "is" down to a single point.

The finger makes many points(rude) that a mouth attached says or does not say the does not say is the expectation or pregnancy... not caring about another's point whether silent or aloud, just means one is just going about their business and not interested in your pregnant burden(s).

There is intention held trying to figure or sort out those intentions? Not another's "job" as it is what people refer to as knowing another "mind" or expecting them to be a mind reader in some position of servitude, when that does not occur? Their attitude shows based on that doing or not doing as that person expects.

A promise is not as a strong as a vow; and over time? People come to realise that both promises and vows are a mistake, for various personal reasons, and oftentimes wish they never made such promises or vows.

What you say OP? Carnality is in "physical" form or emmination if one cannot accomplish whatever task it is oneself? Then they would desire or want a servant to do or complete the task whatever that task is in a game of ass the buck or burden... not really knowing how to lay it down.

Freedom from such burdens is bliss is relaxation is rapture is enjoyment... making responsibility requires responsibility; trying to escape that responsibility? Is a futility.

Example; I was painting a house just to paint the house as the two householders just typically lay about "expecting" not liking I was painting the house? I was told not too, even though they bought paint to paint it and were leaving it neglected... so house holder starts to paint the house and after about an hour quits going back to laziness... leaving it unfinished and unprofessional... seeing that the house holder really didn't want to do it and the job that house holder did? The other house holder came to me and said I could do it as if it was a privilege to paint it. So I didn't knowing the other house holder promised he'd finish painting it and several months and good days later hasn't ever resumed painting.

They say hell is paved in good intentions... buying the paint to paint the house? Intention that it would be painted... sitting several months no painting? Laziness. Doing it then told to stop? Mindlessness... since there was a promise of another to complete it? I am not going near it having already painted over half of it before being asked to stop, and it is a very large area to paint.

I could mentally finish it as a good mental intention or quality as to the topic of the OP; but not doing either is a burden dropped... the "house", the "promise", or the "privilege" to paint it is not "mine" physically or mentally so being resigned to laziness like the householders and their empty promise and privilege is all I have.

Sure I have my own needs and try to cover them the best I can what others "think", "act", "say" or "do" is not any of my responsibility... on seeing that? On a personal level... anyone could say the same in any similar situation, as it is a mirror of similar experience with likely the same sort of outcome pregnant with expectations even when the kindness of heart truly never has any... if there is "any" found there? Mind is to blame.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hogwash.
a reply to: Crowfoot

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
By paragraph, so let's begin.

State of mind is in fact a birthing of thought to which there is no further adeau as suggested in to provide countless births. The buck stops there as then the link between physical has been made and is non other than being like the blood in ones veins.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Thought isn't directed but committed and commitments are like spare change in the more there is the more worth while focus then is redeemed and as such, focus is the very seed of all that is magic and witchery and music and friend and foe alike be it athletic, sexy or butchery.
reply to: Crowfoot

edit on 21-2-2022 by ONIONBAGMENACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anyways, myself and my girlfriend just got finished eating some beans. The other one.
Where was i

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
And wonder why there aren't fuel pumps in a gym.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Awareness isn't looking in a rabbits burrow and a rabbit isn't a varmen but an innocent little creature of the land, yet at any given moment...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join