It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual mind vs the carnal mind

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Who's we ? I'm speaking of those who can see to someone who is blind.

We is everyone who believes in the christian religion and that book.

As a none believer I still feel like I have to ask you, where did you come up with this?

It just makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg
You don't see the light with your eyes, but you can see it with your eyes open, but it's your other eye that sees it
Or the brain, or the mind, I don't know but I've seen it with eyes looking and whilst in trance, and in dark ness with eyes closed

edit on 20-2-2022 by GUGLiL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   

edit on th025244 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Who's we ? I'm speaking of those who can see to someone who is blind.

As a none believer I still feel like I have to ask you, where did you come up with this?

It just makes no sense.

Sorry but that was laugh out loud.
Take care.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
So, you have nothing.

You come out her saying Jesus was the serpent in eden but just offer a beer when asked to show your work?

Makes no difference to me. I am good just thinking all that is just a fairy tale. But, honestly, you didn't back that up with anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Daskakik, what do you know?
I'm learning things, but the whole Eden thing to me looks like a set up, God (light) obviously wanted to create a material existence, so atoms and ev'el, darkness, evening was made

Pretty much sums it all up

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

So, you have nothing.

For you, no I do not.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL
I'm learning things, but the whole Eden thing to me looks like a set up, God obviously wanted to create a material existence, so atoms and evil was made

I realize that I don't know much but "God obviously" seems to be you talking about something you also don't know much about, unless you're god, of course.
edit on 20-2-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Probably for nobody, because you could't even make a salient argument.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Probably for nobody, because you could't even make a salient argument.

If only that twisted logic were true, the probability that what you probably believe is what over 7 billion people probably believe too. Wouldn't that be the logic of someone who is blind ?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If only that twisted logic were true, the probability that what you probably believe is what over 7 billion people probably believe too. Wouldn't that be the logic of someone who is blind ?

You didn't even offer a rebuttal. What difference does it make what 7 billion people might think when you offered nothing?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

You didn't even offer a rebuttal. What difference does it make what 7 billion people might think when you offered nothing?

Ok you win, the reason I won't explain my reasoning in to why I've come to believe what I believe and so back up what I said in my original comment is because that comment was just a random thought that I had at that particular time whilst browsing the thread, and I thought it was a good idea to just randomly post it for no reason.

Are you happy now ? will you leave me alone ?
edit on th023455 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

"The one" "the light you CANT look at".. The only thing I fear!

Too immense to even see it crack through this illusion, the animal and spirit soul, is spoken about in kabbalah... So let's get back to the subject matter then and enough with these distractions

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Ok you win, the reason I won't explain my reasoning in to why I've come to believe what I believe and so back up what I said in my original comment is because that comment was just a random thought that I had at that particular time whilst browsing the thread and I thought it was a good idea to to just randomly post it.

The big question is why you would do that?

I'm just saying, even though I don't buy into Christianity, your claim was out there. Why did you feel the need to go there?

It isn't like it wasn't going to be questioned, even by an atheist.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GUGLiL
What does any of that have to do with Jesus being the serpent in eden?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Ok you win, the reason I won't explain my reasoning in to why I've come to believe what I believe and so back up what I said in my original comment is because that comment was just a random thought that I had at that particular time whilst browsing the thread and I thought it was a good idea to to just randomly post it.

The big question is why you would do that?

I'm just saying, even though I don't buy into Christianity, your claim was out there. Why did you feel the need to go there?

It isn't like it wasn't going to be questioned, even by an atheist.

Thankyou also for displaying the reason why I would be unable to explain the comment to you specifically.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Thank you also for displaying the reason why I would be unable to explain the comment to you specifically.

There is nothing to explain. It was an empty reply. Let me remind you:

Your reaction is understandable, It's quite unbelievable I know.

You were asked where your opinion came from, I know they didn't say it that nice, but that is what they were asking, and you never said where it came from. That is why I said you had no rebuttal.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GUGLiL

I'm learning things, but the whole Eden thing to me looks like a set up, God (light) obviously wanted to create a material existence, so atoms and ev'el, darkness, evening was made

That doesn't sum up anything about why Smigg believes God is the serpent. While God has foreknowledge to how everything is going to unfold from the beginning, doesn't mean he was the serpent. While God allowed Adam and Eve to obtain the knowledge of good and evil, there were other spirit entities in existence before he created Adam who were there to tempt him. God knew this would happen, but he WAS NOT the tempter. However, he did create a reconciliation plan for humans, while he did not for the fallen angels or deceiving entities. God has allowed both us and them free will to choose good or evil and angels strayed.

edit on 20-2-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Thank you also for displaying the reason why I would be unable to explain the comment to you specifically.

There is nothing to explain. It was an empty reply. Let me remind you:

Your reaction is understandable, It's quite unbelievable I know.

You were asked where your opinion came from, I know they didn't say it that nice, but that is what they were asking, and you never said where it came from. That is why I said you had no rebuttal.

I've already agreed with you that it was all just a made up fantasy and you believed me, so what more do you want ?, thanks again though you just keep giving.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:37 AM
link   

So, now you're admitting you're a troll?!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join