It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Persuader............?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Evocation is defined by the ways in which individuals unintentionally elicit predictable reactions from others in their social environments. Manipulation deals with the tactics that individuals use intentionally to alter, shape, exploit, or change the social environments they inhabit.

psycnet.apa.org...

We are taught to manipulate and also absorb manipulation......

The enormity of our perception is the central issue?
I ponder why, as a united core have we become so disengaged with our purpose....

For so long we have engaged the systems of control through eternal wars upon ourselves losing our kin to such glorious futility that demands our participation and blind acceptance of loss dominated by our power systems, that we wilfully absorb to what end? only for the next futile power broker to convince us that it is just and correct to again inflict misery on us all.

Why do we feel the need to be controlled by that, that we know is intolerant of us and yet subject ourselves to further pain..when will we say No................

The beliefs are manipulated, our lives are manipulated the so-called freedom of our existence is manipulated.

Then what are we living but purely a system of control that has through the ages advanced to further control and subject the advancement of life to its own whims, regardless of how brilliant you think you are.. you, me... all of us are just pawns... to the control, the narrative always !!! subdue and manipulate its outcome. Control!

Proof how many wars in history........How many Governments globally claim a better way...How many false narratives... How many charities never reach the goal...How many slaves ...How much misery ...How much pain ..How much Debt ..How much does it have to always cost US............

The Great Awakening is stoping the reliance on our hidden persuader in plain sight controlling us and understanding the narratives played upon us.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-2-2022 by Fingle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

And what if the great manipulator, that which teaches us to manipulate and to absorb manipulation is the very nature of being human?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   

We are dazed and confused. In a dense fog.

Like a semi-conscious rape-drug victim, who can't comprehend what is happening to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
it could possibly be our own nature as humans?....but the narrative was learned or may be installed at some point... it's an odd legacy we attune to?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yes, but in the fog, a small but growing fraction divides the sum of all the parts, although confusing all jigsaws can eventually be pieced together.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

We sit sit shivering, in a poorly lit room.
Drenched and unable to think, from the waterboarding we get every hour.

A heap of puzzle-pieces sit on a table before us.

Many pieces are missing.
We have no image, to know what picture we are supposed to be assembling.

10 voices all yelling at us simultaneously, telling us what we should be doing.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Just a humerous meme : or an intriguing thought-exercise ?

Can both sides of that choice, and some of their tributaries, be pondered, and challenged ?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Evocation is defined by the ways in which individuals unintentionally elicit predictable reactions from others in their social environments. Manipulation deals with the tactics that individuals use intentionally to alter, shape, exploit, or change the social environments they inhabit.

Evocation is anything that elicits a given response by the very presence of it as a stimuli... the so called "sub conscious" is merely the memory of something else that fetches the reaction of what is "presently" in that moment of occurrence. Over time is an unknowable "distance" and "unknowable amount of times such a thing has been seen and or fetched by which the person/individual is familiar.

Manipulation is the moving of matter and nothing more.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Definitely the red pill in this instance.

With the knowledge I have now in financial markets and how the future plays out I would without a doubt end up becoming one of the richest people in the world, so that $10 million means completely nothing. I mean, just look at the investments in google, apple, microsoft, amazon, netflix, not to mention bitcoin, doge coin, shiba inu (27,000,000% increase in a single year), not to mention all the other cryptocurrencies, etc.

Plus it would allow me to kick the arses of others and set them straight.

My whole life would probably end up completely changed. Though there would still be a ton of issues I would need to work out. A fresh start though. I highly doubt I would fit in with with others though. Might end up losing my friends which completely saddens me.

I certainly would want to keep at least a couple, but not sure if it would be possible ;-(

Life choices especially when it comes to investigation of the world, etc would be different.

I would probably be playing around a lot more with magnets, electricity, frequencies, sounds, energy, hertz, and definitely trying to unlock Chakra's etc. lol

One thing that probably WOULDN'T change would be my membership to this website ;-p

Though I'd probably end up as the next "John Titor" and obviously get all the prediction correct. Bwahahah. Though I would have to make certain to disguise my identity a huge amount by travelling around and finding free wifi hotspots, etc when they become available ;-p
edit on 2-3-2022 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Unless it's all just a healing process that you chose already and it's up to you again?

join