It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Normalization of Heart Attacks and Strokes Begins

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The legacy media has been directed to start warning people of a future of increased heart attacks and strokes. It seems they know something we don't about this incoming "silent" epidemic. But why would that be and why are they so adamant to warn us now?

Heart disease has always been the leading cause of mortality in the world, which is responsible for about 16% of all deaths. It's a well known killer in developed countries, and in the US, heart disease kills over twice as many as corona virus. The difference is, it's not something we were unaware of. However, based on the messaging from the media, it's about to get a whole lot worse.

But why?

I'm glad the media was able to solve this mystery. I will certainly not be skipping breakfast anymore.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

one of My Favorite memes on the "Fact" checking - Then and Now by MSM - The Majority (of Media) are the dregs of society

edit on 292022 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
it's a shame we don't have historical numbers for previous years, if we had that, we might be able to notice if a substantial increase in something were to take place.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
They are also pushing people to check themselves for AIDS. Why now?
The big push on AIDS. Get tested.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So will they Rename the Vax.
Heart Attack VAX.
Sounds proper.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
They will blame the rise in heart attacks on everything from over-the-counter medication to prescription drugs to those being unvaccinated who've had covid and those who used Ivermectin or other non-approved treatments.

Senator Ron Johnson has been fighting for answers from Secretary Lloyd Austin of the Department of Defense (DoD) after three whistleblower doctors represented by attorney Thomas Renz came forward under penalty of perjury.

The whistleblowers provided devastating information about likely “vaccine” injuries in the military, as well as a cover up of rampant myocarditis diagnoses that were scrubbed from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED).

In a February 1, 2022 letter addressed to DOD leader Lloyd Austin, Johnson cited the “dramatic increases in medical diagnoses among military personnel,” as well as evidence that the “diagnoses of myocarditis had been removed from the database.”

rairfoundation.com... p-dod-silent-after-whistleblowers-expose-covid-vaccine-injuries-in-military/

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman462002
So will they Rename the Vax.
Heart Attack VAX.
Sounds proper.

Clot Shot covers it!

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
it's a shame we don't have historical numbers for previous years, if we had that, we might be able to notice if a substantial increase in something were to take place.

The numbers should be searchable.
They do admit to increase

Deaths related to cardiovascular disease – such as heart attack and stroke – increased during the pandemic and disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, according to research published in Circulationexternal link.

Based on a review of U.S. deaths between March and August 2020, approximately 339,076 people died from heart disease, and 76,767 people died from cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood vessels that support the brain and connected systems. The 2020 changes reflect a 2% relative increased risk of dying from heart disease and a 4% relative increased risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease among white adults. For Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, these risks rose to 20% for heart disease and 13% for cerebrovascular disease.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: network dude

The numbers should be searchable.
They do admit to increase

Deaths related to cardiovascular disease – such as heart attack and stroke – increased during the pandemic and disproportionately affected Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, according to research published in Circulationexternal link.

Based on a review of U.S. deaths between March and August 2020, approximately 339,076 people died from heart disease, and 76,767 people died from cerebrovascular disease, which affects blood vessels that support the brain and connected systems. The 2020 changes reflect a 2% relative increased risk of dying from heart disease and a 4% relative increased risk of dying from cerebrovascular disease among white adults. For Black, Hispanic, and Asian adults, these risks rose to 20% for heart disease and 13% for cerebrovascular disease.

www.nhlbi.nih.gov...

But that's not the reason they are telling us. Its because missing breakfast and the shock of higher heating bills.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is utterly transparent, they are hideous excuses for human beings (those responsible in pharma & government, and in the media shouting lies from the glass tower..) Simply awful. Evil, shameless bastards.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Once some people realize its the boosters/mRNA the MSM cant defend the drug markers for to long.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It was the leading COD from before COVID19. It also caused headlines, and doctors warnings, and media kerfuffle, back then, too.

The fact that you (or someone you are quoting) have just noticed it doesn't flag a wider change. It's just that you (or someone you are quoting) has just noticed it.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

one of My Favorite memes on the "Fact" checking - Then and Now by MSM - The Majority (of Media) are the dregs of society

That meme is untrue. All of those things have been said since before COVID-19, and are still being said now. All of them.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Unvaxxed, watch out for yourself. They are gonna harvesting healthy heart transplant for millions of dollars.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It was the leading COD from before COVID19. It also caused headlines, and doctors warnings, and media kerfuffle, back then, too.

The fact that you (or someone you are quoting) have just noticed it doesn't flag a wider change. It's just that you (or someone you are quoting) has just noticed it.

I'm not sure what you are saying? I'm agreeing it's high heating bills. I know I almost had a heart attack when I saw my bill this month.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What are the odds of getting a blood clot or other side effects. Why is everyone qualified for this raffle?

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
They are also pushing people to check themselves for AIDS. Why now?
The big push on AIDS. Get tested.

Because they now have medicines for it, but it is still spreading. Just because it isn't an 'in your face' popular topic like it once was, does not mean the problem went away.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

What are the odds of getting a blood clot or other side effects. Why is everyone qualified for this raffle?

I could look them up, but it affects people fairly majorly regardless of if they have had COVID-19 or are inoculated.

It's just that 'some people' are now trying to make out that it has something to do with the pandemic.

edit on 9/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This must be a side strategy for the Nov elections 🤣

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Lemon1234

I could look them up, but it affects people fairly majorly regardless of if they have had COVID-19 or are inoculated.

It's just that 'some people' are now trying to make out that it has something to do with the pandemic.

I never said the mainstream media blitz to explain the massive increase of heart issues was the pandemic. I said it was missing breakfast. That's clearly why. Or actually it's the cold weather. Or no, high heating bills.

I'm glad we could clear that up.
edit on 9-2-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join