It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J&J Haults COVID-19 vaccine production for "more profitable vaccine".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Do they know something we dont? Is a new virus coming out that is more deadly and they are already making vaccines? Here is the exact quote..

The plant has instead been making an experimental but potentially more profitable vaccine to protect against an unrelated virus, the New York Times (NYT) reported.

J&J HAULTS COVID PRODUCTION
edit on 8-2-2022 by MPoling because: spelling

edit on 2.8.2022 by Zarniwoop because: fixed link

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Feb 8 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

STOP THE VIRUS CRAP
NO PLEXIGLASS IDIOT WALLS
NO MASKS
NO MANDATES
IF YOU DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE - THEN DONT
I AM OVER IT TIMES ONE THOUSAND FOR A YEAR AND A HALF

edit to shout

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE
LET THE ONES THAT WANT TO LIVE FREELY, LIVE!
'woman in ICU says to reporter she wishes she got vaccinated' roflmao
edit on 8/2/2022 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Most likely because the covid vaccines just flat out dont work.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the J&J action makes little sense

the product is protected by the government for any liability.... the Global need for 2 Billion more doses that governments buy and then 'mandate' the population to take the Free Jabs

what better pay & protection is out there ? it sure ain't a need for small-pox serums

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A vaccine for the covid vaccine

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"Vaccine" production may be a cover for re-tooling production lines for drugs that combat blood clots, strokes, heart problems, and other Vaccine side-effects that will be steadily ramping up across society.

Johnson & Johnson is preparing for the increased demand they themselves (intentionally) helped to create.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Remember what Bill Gates said on his twitter in 2019? it would be a good year for vaccines. If they keep pushing like this some people still left with a mind would have a mistrust of the medical community.
edit on 8-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Vaccine" production may be a cover for re-tooling production lines for drugs that combat blood clots, strokes, heart problems, and other Vaccine side-effects that will be steadily ramping up across society.

Johnson & Johnson is preparing for the increased demand they themselves (intentionally) helped to create.

Agree 100%. They see the writing on the wall, or should i say "heart". But i do wonder if another virus is coming that they were made aware of.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The same Drug Marker that are still facing that lawsuit over the baby powder scandal? i would stay away from them.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

....the Global need for 2 Billion more doses that governments buy and then 'mandate' the population to take the Free Jabs

Maybe J&J has stockpiled a much larger quantity of the Covid vaccine than people are aware of.

Maybe since they know it doesn't work when it's fresh, they are a little less concerned about giving expired doses to other countries. The expired ones are probably much safer than the fresh doses anyways.

edit on 2/8/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
Do they know something we dont? Is a new virus coming out that is more deadly and they are already making vaccines? Here is the exact quote..

The plant has instead been making an experimental but potentially more profitable vaccine to protect against an unrelated virus, the New York Times (NYT) reported.

www.dailysabah.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">J&J HAULTS COVID PRODUCTION

Can you provide a link that works please?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Agree 100%. They see the writing on the wall, or should i say "heart". But i do wonder if another virus is coming that they were made aware of.

CNN reporter asked Joe Biden yesterday when the official Pandemic Emergency will be lifted. Biden snapped at the dude..."Why would I want to do that? Go away!" (I was listening to him telling the host about that interaction. The reporter was pretty miffed. CNN was Biden's #1 station up last week.)

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Does this mean we can officially move on? I mean. The only thing about COVID I hear these days is school masks. I don't even see a death count and during 45 it was updated hourly.

What COVID real? Yes. Was it a test? Yes. For Control? No. For Chemical/Bio attack? Yes

How in the hell is anyone allowing China to host the Olympics after what we all went through? What in the actual *^#&!

They are halting production for something the US government just bought 500 million test for. We each get kits.

It is money laundering to big pharma at a level they could not achieve under Obama.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Does operation warp speed pertain to other vaccines?

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This virus has been a HUGE money spinner for them, what we really have to watch out for now is someone Engineering virus that only they can then provide the cure for.

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Someday a real bad microbe of some sort is going to take out a lot of people. This virus is wimpy, common food and herb chemistries can make this a mild illness, chemistries that people are eating less and less of in our country today. But someday a virus will be able to mutate to avoid these protective foods, and since most medicines are designed off of the methods of actions of these food and herb chemistries, they won't work either. Remember, right now there are multiple chemistries in foods and herbs, while medicines isolate usually one or two to do their work.

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

www.dailysabah.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">J&J HAULTS COVID PRODUCTION

Can you provide a link that works please?

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article.

m.investing.com...

A particularly interesting quote from the article.

The plant has instead been making an experimental but potentially more profitable vaccine to protect against an unrelated virus, the NYT reported.

What ‘experimental’ vaccine could be more profitable than the current Covid vaccine they are desperate to get into every human arm, more than once.

Also you have to question the current paranoia with HIV. The MSM has been bombarding people with stories of “virulent new super strains’ of HIV - which originate in the Netherlands. The very same country in which J&J has its Vaccine facility.

new topics

top topics

join