It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Economist 2022 Cover Image

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

Here's the Economist cover for 2022. There have been some great posts/discussions about the Economist's covers from years past here on ATS so i'd thought that i'd bring the 2022 cover here for discussion.

The Economist has been known for its cryptic covers over the years here at ATS. So, what does everyone think of this one? Biological War with China? An increase in Big Pharma/ Biological stock? Importance placed on microscopic discoveries? The more I look at the image , the more there is to see. What says ATS?

www.economist.com...
edit on 6-2-2022 by lostbook because: word change

edit on 6-2-2022 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ill play.

So ill just state the obvious things i see right away. On the virus on the bottom left there is a rising stock. Thats pharm. On the virus in the top right is pills, and im assuming those are the anti viral pills. So thats interesting.

The needles are overlaid on the falcon 9 boosters. One red one white, one set up and one set down. Im lost here. There was a classified launch feb 2nd i believe.

On the wind turbine at the top there is what looks to me to be a snowflake. This could be as simple as winter Olympics. The one on the bottom has what could be a pyamid with a shadow?
If this is the eye of providence reference please see;

rumble.com...

I really recommend this play by play in the link above.

This pyramid has a shadow, however.

The other stock images are moving averages. They are different.
edit on 6-2-2022 by Exit89 because: Typo

edit on 6-2-2022 by Exit89 because: Added theory

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The upside down microscope looks like a gun turret to me and the syringes look like swords.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

If you draw lines between the red arrows, only Let's Go Brandon gets a lobotomy.

Mirror, they are all actors.

P

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The upside down microscope looks like a gun turret to me and the syringes look like swords.

You would be awesome at ink blots.

Into weapons?

P

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
As above, so below

The old Hermetic maxim. In the original Arabic:

English translation of the Arabic: That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above.

Source: Wikipedia

edit on 6-2-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Toyota sales are down 43% so far this year.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Looks like a Twenty first Century dartboard drawn by Picasso.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Here's a larger version of the image. www.economist.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Things that stand out?

Lower dot code is higher than the top, lower white needle goes through red dot.

Inner Red in the mircoscope frames are not circular. they curve off at weird angle maybe pointing to numbers on the white syringes? Little sun and triangular symbols in the windmill frames?

Oh, when you can zoom in there is more. I assume the funny looking B and L are currency symbols?

There is also symbols or something in those little red grids

edit on 6-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Captain Scarlet Spectrum logo (just about).

Super Marrionation. Puppets.

edit on 622022 by Tulpa because: Spilling

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

My brother in law knows their art editor.

There's no more meaning there than in most album covers.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Notice who’s in the dominate place. Looking and moving forward.

And who’s the also-ran. With an “I just filled my pants” expression.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I assume the funny looking B and L are currency symbols? 

Correct.

B = Bitcoin

L = Litecoin

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
To me, the cover speaks of China's role in developing COVID-19 in a lab. We are already in a biological war of sorts, although it was unintentional and hit everyone. Biden is Democracy's last chance, but he is up against China, Russia, and Trump - a Satanic trio who outmatch him.
edit on 06amSun, 06 Feb 2022 07:20:05 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Ok the first thing that stands out is the whole image is the view from a scope. America and China are in the line of sight, but they also represent the two supper powers in the world and they are mirroring each other.

The needles and the microscopes are also connecting dots, these also look a little like circuit boards, there’s definitely a circuit or cpu right in the centre, and also what appears to be rocket boosters with bitcoin and lite coin on them. Could that be saying digital currency is about to really take off?

The numbers in the centre are showing the timescale, 2021 2022 2023 the target years for this to go down?

The windmills indicate the push to ‘green’ energy and possibly the resource based economy. The graphs look very much like the manipulated ups and downs of digital currency except for one which is continually going upward overall and it’s counter part is a box of pills. Hmmm.

The red and white syringes are the most interesting, one looks like a regular syringe while the red one with no numbers on it could also be a missile or weaponised syringe. The red one is over what looks like rocket/missile boosters. I can’t make out what the number on the white syringe is meant to say where the red line bends towards it.

Definitely a cryptic message or more in this one. Time magazine is another known for it.
Insider information? Maybe..

edit on 6-2-2022 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The little B is the symbol for Bitcoin. Nice catch! I hadn't noticed that one..........!

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The needles and the microscopes are also connecting dots, these also look a little like circuit boards, there’s definitely a circuit or cpu right in the centre, and also what appears to be rocket boosters with bitcoin and lite coin on them. Could that be saying digital currency is about to really take off?

I think it means that Bitcoin and Litecoin will be the currency chosen for off world transactions in the off world economy. Crypto currencies such as these don't use central banks so economic transactions are faster which will be useful in the vast distances of Space. My opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think what is interesting is what is not depicted.

Putin.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do the lines near each President represent seismograph measurements...? Large earthquakes expected?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join