It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Billionaire George Soros Called for the Replacement of Chinese President Xi Jinping!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   

edit on 2/3/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I am still waiting to see if AOC marries and has a child

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Agree, we need to kick it up a notch

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Well, say what you say and think but how much of what is written about him is accurate? Actually I don't know who, what or whom to believe from all sides. That's unless I hear them say it, direct and unmitigated by media. Our MSM is so over the top corrupt it seems as if they are the Chinese Communist party favor puppets. I bought and read his book called Masquerade. I read it to get inside his mind as to who he is. It describes his life under Hitlers Nazis during WWII. All I can say is that he didn't seem to be a radicalized person as a child or adult. So at least take a look as he did say what he said and its quite powerful:

Soros calls for regime change in China

Liberal billionaire George Soros called for the replacement of Chinese President Xi Jinping on Monday, comparing the upcoming 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics to the 1936 Olympics in Nazi Germany. In a speech delivered at the conservative Hoover Institution, Soros called China the “world’s most powerful authoritarian state” and “the greatest threat that open societies face today.” Soros claimed that China, “like Germany in 1936,” will “attempt to use the spectacle” of the upcoming Beijing Olympic Games “to score a propaganda victory for its system of strict controls.” He also called Xi “a true believer in communism,” unlike former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping, who introduced free market reforms, and warned that “Mao Zedong and Vladimir Lenin are his idols.”

Possibly ole George is loyal to the USA or he can at least see what's ongoing here in the USA. I am not saying that I am all in to cuddle up to ole George but he did at least say something, possibly at the favor of the USA INTEL agencies.

Reference:

George Soros Terms Xi Jinping As Greatest Threat To World

Yesterday, George Soros said countries need to unite and remove both PUTIN (Russia) and Xi (China) from power ASAP, or the world is DOOMED.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

WHO and WHAT TO BELIEVE????

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Soros is also standing with "I stand With Ukraine"

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The same Soros that wanted regime change in Syria, had regime change in Libya but had stayed quiet on the Libyan post intervention regime change aftermath.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I wonder why this guy is still hanging around

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

WHO and WHAT TO BELIEVE????

Its difficult to the extreme. All we can do is work, make our bread and hope they don't steal it from us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join