It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trueman in the CRYPTO DIP

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Did Greta give another inspiring blah, blah, blah speech and now our virtuous leaders are going to act!?

No, they see that Bitcoin is sucking up too much energy and it looks like they are planning on regulating it.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did Greta give another inspiring blah, blah, blah speech and now our virtuous leaders are going to act!?

No, they see that Bitcoin is sucking up too much energy and it looks like they are planning on regulating it.

More windmills?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

More windmills?

Is that you trying to be edgy? The only people who don't see the handwriting on the wall about impending regulation are the purposefully deluded. It's already begun.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

It's absolutely disgraceful that an ATS member is shilling a token like Shib and just listening to YouTube clowns about how it's going to be the next big thing. Shameful even.

Technical analysis on a meme token is absurd. Promoting it is absurd. In five years what you're doing now will targeted by the SEC and you'll be looking at SEC investigators face to face. This site is way too big to be allowing this bs to continue.

A. He is not shilling Shib at all.

He has and continues to discuss this scam.

B. What they are doing in the realm of NFTs / Gaming have moved this beyond a meme token.

You're going to have to take that up with the IRS. Any sale of crypto, even if it's an NFT that you don't seem to understand can be anything from a piece of art to literal real property, is considered a capital gains. Moving into NFTs is the new way of scamming people. Please tell me where I can pick up a Shib NFT that isn't pixel art.

C. The ownership is irrelevant when one understands the burning schedule.

And once you understand that hundreds of coins do burns and go to zero you'll realize it's a stupid marketing technique that means nothing when you're literally burning trash.

Time will tell, but this coin is going to be a winner. Shiba/Leash/Bone have been developed by a team that I find to be worth researching and investing into, your level of disdain is your own opinion and it is laughable that you reported this to the mods.
who is on the team and what are their credentials? How much Shib do they own?

I'm up 300% plus during a massive market crash. I'm not here to protect idiots that are already bag holders, just prevent people from buying into scams.

I hope Shib does 100x from here and you become a multi-millionaire, but the marketing is bs, the lies are rampant in the marketing, and the influencers are hoping to dump on holders.

Remember when Shib was 36 and they told you it was the bottom?

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If big nanny government had the power you project, bitcoin never would have been allowed to progress to the point that it has.

Bitcoin mining is already banned in several countries with Congress now discussing regulations on mining here due to energy consumption.

Blockchain tech is freeing humanity from the banksters stranglehold, would you like a meme?

And everyone laughed and laughed and laughed until FedCoin showed up.

I know it is super scary, big nanny government is always going to control us, there is no hope!

My god Congress is discussing regulations!?

We just need more windmills

Payment processors and banks are the only fiat off-ramps, period.

Unless you're going to cash out with North Korea or Afghanistan you're locked into the banking system. Good luck with that.

I'm deep in crypto, if you are as well you should really research where you plan to cash out. Unless you're buying black market drugs from China you're going to need 1st world banks.

You don't seem to understand how tightly payment processors and banks hold down the system.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

If big nanny government had the power you project, bitcoin never would have been allowed to progress to the point that it has.

Bitcoin mining is already banned in several countries with Congress now discussing regulations on mining here due to energy consumption.

Blockchain tech is freeing humanity from the banksters stranglehold, would you like a meme?

I know it is super scary, big nanny government is always going to control us, there is no hope!

Unless you're going to cash out with North Korea or Afghanistan you're locked into the banking system. Good luck with that.

I'm deep in crypto, if you are as well you should really research where you plan to cash out. Unless you're buying black market drugs from China you're going to need 1st world banks.

You don't seem to understand how tightly payment processors and banks hold down the system.

OTC and soon.

In my case, anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

EMV is pretty much God.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm just about done with this bs. I gave a report to the mods and warned them the SEC is coming for sites that continue to allow these scams.

Crypto itself isn't a scam and you, quite clearly, know we're moving to digital dollars. I'm not going to keep this up though.

I'm not getting paid to stop this bs and while I love discussing Fintech I'm not going to keep playing daddy to a bunch of get rich quick children. This pushback from YouTube educated morons gets old.

God bless you for keeping up the good fight. From what you've posted you're literally involved in the industry and they still keep trying to tell you that crypto is magic money the government can never touch... AND they're getting 4% crypto back... because banks and government are well known for just giving money back to the plebs with no strings attached.

F this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I want to thank you for your post. I see not all is lost in ATS.

I salute you.

(post by Trueman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm just about done with this bs. I gave a report to the mods and warned them the SEC is coming for sites that continue to allow these scams.

Crypto itself isn't a scam and you, quite clearly, know we're moving to digital dollars. I'm not going to keep this up though.

I'm not getting paid to stop this bs and while I love discussing Fintech I'm not going to keep playing daddy to a bunch of get rich quick children. This pushback from YouTube educated morons gets old.

God bless you for keeping up the good fight. From what you've posted you're literally involved in the industry and they still keep trying to tell you that crypto is magic money the government can never touch... AND they're getting 4% crypto back... because banks and government are well known for just giving money back to the plebs with no strings attached.

F this nonsense.

Bye Karen.

I hope your Nigerian Prince of Oil Reserves kisses you deep after you send him 1000British Sterling grampa.

ETA: people should really learn to stop pissing me off. Note the dates Mr. Shib Brigadier General.

edit on 1/22/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/22/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I've definitely seen some pump and dump type behavior in many of the threads discussing crypto and I'm not surprised. FOMO is an emotional reaction and when they get their money involved it makes them behave even stupider. Getting into the crypto game late, which I suspect many of them have, compels them to try and get new people into the pyramid so they can get their payout.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

For the record......

The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

More windmills?

Is that you trying to be edgy? The only people who don't see the handwriting on the wall about impending regulation are the purposefully deluded. It's already begun.

Being facetious, if they are going to come down on it because of its power output, we should simply get back to that green power!

The nature of blockchain evolution and altcoins is to solve the issues of energy output.

The bankster regulators have far more too worry about as their system of fraud is exposed.

Crypto is leading us out of the fiat s*** show of corruption and we are using the fiat to develop our own forms of currency.

In the long run we will be able to trade cryptos as we see fit.

The notion that we need banks is nothing but an outdated concept, the evolution is here and we are becoming our own bankers.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Lol shib is triggering some folks. I don't think OP is shilling shib just merely stated he held some. I personally don't have any anymore but hey do you.

As far as energy consumption doesn't El Salvador mine it using a freaking volcano? Can't you use wind/solar to keep it green? Won't energy usage get lower as time goes on? I don't know but seems like a weak argument.

And as far as FedCoin or ChinaCoin goes I wouldn't think twice about leaving the country. I bet El Salvador is nice! Many other countries in the future will embrace BTC and be a free, great place to live (until the USA invades lol).

P.S. Only YouTuber worth 2 sh*ts imo is Ben Cowen. Every other one with the stupid click bait titles and thumbnails have been complete trash. Also thanks for the heads up on the cosmos site. If it keeps dipping ima have to scoop up 10 or 20 more.

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 22 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I do understand the historic power of banks, however blockchain is building a system in which we will no longer need them. I am a long term HODL and I am not worried about moving my assets into fiat.

I hope you have made excellent gains in your crypto world!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmSaturday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join