It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID 4th jab: Antibodies rise, not enough to prevent Omicron infection

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Another definition of politics.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It is when it's clearly not working, but it keeps happening anyway.

And when I say that I am not talking about the shot inducing antibody formation, I am talking about them continuing to push it as a means of stopping COVID when it's obvious the virus has moved on so the shot doesn't stop it.

We don't do this with the annual flu shot. We move on to the next formulation and acknowledge when the year's batch sucks and say so.

They can't mandate a "batch that sucks" and with out mandates the political class can't pretend that they are doing something to justify their existence while actually doing nothing.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

These days, science and politics are the same animal or haven't you been keeping up with Doc Fauci?

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's working as designed, as in, it doesn't work.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
My Mom, Dad, brother, and nephew, all fully vaccinated, tested positive for Covid in the last month. They all were boosted.

Meanwhile, I tested positive using a home test 30 minutes ago. I have cold symptoms.

a reply to: Spartakush

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So the vaccine that was never a real vaccine, still doesnt do well when doubled or triple dosed still fails against a mutating virus...

Gee I am shocked shocked I say next you will tell me water is wet and politicians lie.

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
My Mom, Dad, brother, and nephew, all fully vaccinated, tested positive for Covid in the last month. They all were boosted.

Meanwhile, I tested positive using a home test 30 minutes ago. I have cold symptoms.

My sister in law, triple vaccinated, came down with it a little over a week ago. She tested with a home kit last night and it said she was negative. She tried to go back to work today, but she tested positive at work, so they sent her home.

I just don't believe any of it anymore. It is time to put this insanity behind us and move forward.

I can only think there must be something really terrible coming, for them to try to keep up this horribly evident charade.

They don't even care that they have almost zero trust from the populace. Almost all of us see them as power hungry, greedy, selfish liars. So the Boss Game has to be a doozy.

edit on 18-1-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That's one of my fears, that the reason they are doing this is to cover for something even worse coming.

Right now I'm more of the mind it's a power grab, under the guise of public health.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

you can't jump off the authoritarian train that quickly. You may get hurt. You have to wait for it to slow down a bit. just get the shot, it's for the kids.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Wed Jan 19 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

My boss was bragging about how her entire family was double vaxxed and boosted and yet all but 2 of them got omigawd over Christmas! And this was after she got telling me that 2 shots was 70% but the booster made it 90%. 90% for what? A chance to get it?

Her statements were a Supreme example of the cognitive dissonance we're all living through on a mass scale.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

My boss was bragging about how her entire family was double vaxxed and boosted and yet all but 2 of them got omigawd over Christmas! And this was after she got telling me that 2 shots was 70% but the booster made it 90%. 90% for what? A chance to get it?

Her statements were a Supreme example of the cognitive dissonance we're all living through on a mass scale.

It is interesting.

My sister in law is 3x vaccinated. She came down with it twice.

She has been buying kits for her and her family, and she has been testing every other day. She finally got a negative result, so she went back to work.

She was sent home, because the test at work said she was positive.

But she is till extremely supportive of the vaccine and the kits.

I have learned to keep my mouth shut.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

And so am I, the vaccines will continue to help risk patients survive. And there's hope this new study will help politics to sort out their mistakes, those vaccines haven't been invented to build a new old normal around passports and mandates.

Otherwise they'll have to deal with the courts, and those guys sacked the new passport rules for all shops in Bavaria already. The policies didn't sufficiently define which part of the markets would've to be deemed essential, so this isn't related to the OP. But it might've been informed by the science, which I'd assume.

edit on 19-1-2022 by Spartakush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
It's easier to transport every grain of sand in the world to the moon with all its oceans to terraform it and build a sustainable society, then to eradicate a man-made virus with man-made vaccine

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

how far we have fallen.

I'm not sue how things are going in the US, but over here in Australia we are still mid-flight.

Ive been watching close, i spent a lot of time outside Brisbane, it really really upsets me to see whats going on there......I cant imagine how the populace feels

Stay strong and stay vigilant my friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thanks mate. Holding the line as best we can here.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And so am I, the vaccines will continue to help risk patients survive.

interesting that the issues were seeing with the vaxxine , actually causing the very same issues that those same CDC people are saying put people at risk in the first place.

This vaxxine is making peoples bodies attack itself and its organs......thats not a freaking cure, this is a freaking lab experiment

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It is a real vaccine, it's just a vaccine against a virus that no longer exists.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Any place using kits to determine whether someone is contagious are morons.

posted on Jan, 19 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Unfortunately the vaccines no longer help at risk patients. They do nothing now. The antibodies they create don't recognize omicron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join