It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Supreme Court Puts Hold on Inspection of Voting Machines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
State Supreme Court Puts Hold On GOP Inspection Of Fulton County Voting Machines
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

This is interesting to me in two ways. One is that if the 2020 Presidential Election was as accurate is it is claimed to be, why all of the resistance to the inspection? The second is the way the article is written.

Both the Wolf Administration and Dominion are fighting hard to prevent this inspection.

Dominion Voting Systems, which provided the equipment to Fulton County in 2020′s election, has been at the center of some of the most feverish conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

After it found out about the proposed inspection, it demanded the return of the leased equipment from Fulton County and said that any inspection by an entity that is not federally accredited is in breach of their contract.

Why is Dominion so afraid of an inspection?

The high court decision came hours after a state judge rejected attempts by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to block the inspection

If the election was accurate, it seems to me that the Wolf Administration would welcome an inspection. If they are fighting this hard to deny one, what is it that they are afraid that might be found?

To me the amount of bias in this article is incredible. There is no author listed only an attribution to the Associated Press.

former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims about fraud in the 2020 election he lost

The undertaking comes after Republicans carried out a partisan and widely discredited “audit” in Arizona’s most heavily populated county and Trump and his allies have pressured allies in battleground states he lost to seek out fraud to validate their conspiracy theories.

Then the article goes into the "costs to the taxpayers from the Republicans who want the inspection" while nothing is mentioned about the costs to the taxpayers from the Wolf Administration in fighting it.

edit on 17-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Costs? Tell them to add it to the $20 Trillion bill we accrued to weaponize the flu.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

State Supreme Court Puts Hold On GOP Inspection Of Fulton County Voting Machines

Fulton County = Chicago , Il.
Get it now ?

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Pennsylvania. Read the article.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Dang , I saw Fulton County .
Of which , there can only be one.
Georgia.
That is the Fulton County = Chicago Il
Evidently , it runs in the name , though .
edit on 1/17/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Not too far from where I live.
Cook County is where Chicago is. Ever see the Blues Brothers?
edit on 17-1-2022 by JIMC5499 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

The ramifications might be just too large to be contained.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

I hate Illinois Nazis.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com...

This is interesting to me in two ways. One is that if the 2020 Presidential Election was as accurate is it is claimed to be, why all of the resistance to the inspection? The second is the way the article is written.

Both the Wolf Administration and Dominion are fighting hard to prevent this inspection.

Dominion Voting Systems, which provided the equipment to Fulton County in 2020′s election, has been at the center of some of the most feverish conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

After it found out about the proposed inspection, it demanded the return of the leased equipment from Fulton County and said that any inspection by an entity that is not federally accredited is in breach of their contract.

Why is Dominion so afraid of an inspection?

The high court decision came hours after a state judge rejected attempts by Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf’s administration to block the inspection

If the election was accurate, it seems to me that the Wolf Administration would welcome an inspection. If they are fighting this hard to deny one, what is it that they are afraid that might be found?

To me the amount of bias in this article is incredible. There is no author listed only an attribution to the Associated Press.

former President Donald Trump’s baseless claims about fraud in the 2020 election he lost

The undertaking comes after Republicans carried out a partisan and widely discredited “audit” in Arizona’s most heavily populated county and Trump and his allies have pressured allies in battleground states he lost to seek out fraud to validate their conspiracy theories.

Then the article goes into the "costs to the taxpayers from the Republicans who want the inspection" while nothing is mentioned about the costs to the taxpayers from the Wolf Administration in fighting it.

If the chain of custody is broken or the machines are opened up by anyone else then they have to be destroyed in case they were tampered with at that time.

Millions of dollars would be lost

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well , ya still didn't get it , so I will leave it here.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
to have so much opposition to verification of the most secure election in the history of man, it sure makes folks like me think there may be something to all the fraud claim. If there is nothing wrong, then there should be nothing wrong with looking.

But imagine if there really was fraud. Imagine if it was just like what folks screamed about. Dominion voting machines switching votes, coupled with fraudulent ballots. The big lie narrative, and the lawsuits would crumble, and the biggest complaint Trump had would be validated. Jan 6 would have been a totally different story, and so many who are totally certain they know all the facts would be forced to realize they were totally wrong.

Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

This seems to be the playbook for everything "election fraud" in every state. At least, that's how it's been played in AZ. But the plus side is that it is not working.

With one possible caveat, which is the verbal abuse and attacks on anyone and everyone who supported the audit, demanding transparency and accountability. All that's done is to piss off the people even more, and to piss off even more people.

Even those who do not/did not believe there was significant fraud were well aware that there were serious issues that needed addressing, and find the obstruction and personal attacks unnecessary and troubling. If not outright suspicious. The vast majority are/were willing to give the benefit of the doubt unless and until something could be proven... so the deflection and obstruction is a big red flag. Plus, people just plain don't appreciate being told "no" and "STFU" by their elected and un-elected officials.

People also found it less than fair or honest to have Big Media denigrating the audit in process, telling us that suspicions are "baseless" and without "evidence", when the very purpose of the audit was to determine if there was any basis or evidence for the fraud claims. Actually, we know there was evidence... the audit was to find definitive proof one way or the other, which they did.

Everyone knows that this could have been put to bed a long long time ago if there was nothing to find, and the process had been allowed to proceed accordingly. That has not happened. By design. Rather, plenty has been found, in spite of the major efforts to prevent anyone digging into the dirty details.

And let no one make the mistake that this is "partisan" -- unless one means the uniparty. Yes, it is a predominantly Republican/conservative Senate which instituted the audit... but it's also a predominantly Republican/conservative County Board of Supervisors which fought the Senate every step of the way. This has been a Republican/conservative vs Republican/conservative fight from the git go. It's the same all over the country, and in all the so-called battleground states. While virtually all Dems/leftwing critters have fought the audits, they've had plenty of company and help from Pubs/rightwing critters all along.

All across the nation, everyone -- EVERYONE! -- knows there is much being hidden from the public. Everyone knows who is trying to hide it. Some just refuse to admit it.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
Imagine you'd been accused of a sex crime and you alleged victim demand that you hand your phone over to a PI that they'd hired, you'd resist too.

Ok. Imagine that you have been accused of a "sex crime" and your employer demands that you hand your company phone over to the same PI? Do you have a right to resist then?

Fulton County contracted with Dominion, not the State of Pennsylvania. Fulton County is paying Dominion to provide machines that are supposed to perform a service and they want to verify that the service was performed correctly. That's all that's happening here. From what I understand there isn't a problem with their having a representative there to OBSERVE. The problem is that Dominion and the Wolf Administration want their person to do the inspection.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I'd want to prove my innocence any way possible.

eta:
by refusing anything, it would make me look guilty.
edit on 17-1-2022 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Funny how the ACLU was standing up for the Nazis in those days.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

He's got a point. I wouldn't hand my phone over to a PI chosen by the accuser. I would cooperate with the Police in THEIR investigation. That's why I made the Company phone reference.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is a very very poor analogy.

A better, more accurate, analogy would be to imagine your employee has claimed to have been raped on the premises, and wants the surveillance footage released for examination.... 1 -- to prove that a crime took place; and, 2 -- to identify the assailant.

Only someone who wants to hide the truth would refuse to do so.
edit on 17-1-2022 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

eta:

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Mike Pillow must be biting down.

posted on Jan, 17 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

eta:

So, you would willing hand your phone over to someone hired by the person making the accusations?

It's up to the person making the accusations to present evidence against you, they can't simply demand that you give them everything so that they can look through it to find the evidence. For example the police need evidence in order to get a warrant. They cannot get the warrant to go on a fishing expedition for evidence that might exist.

In the case of the voting machines they need evidence of fraud before they can get the machines to confirm it.

Plus if those machines are opened up they will have to be destroyed because the chain of custody has been broken.

and where might this evidence of fraud exist? what I think is it's in two possible places. And by not looking at either, you are guaranteed not to find it. But by blocking access to that data, you will have to accept the other side of the coin, being that you look like you are trying to hide something.

I only hope the blind stupidity comes to an end, and American's realize that OUR elections require OUR verification if WE decide it's needed.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join