It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hostage situation in TX Synagogue.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Tempter
Well, Jewish people LITERALLY have a tradition of faking hate crimes.

So, doubting this until it's proven true.

I think that's probably the smart move. I'd suspect Trump and white supremecists myself.

Can't trust thems Jews or thems white folks!

I can ponder a lot of theories but finding a Hebrew conspiracy in Coffeyville Texas?

I don't know, I can decide, but it's too unbelievable.

but yes if this guy is a recent immigrant, I can see the WH wanting to hide us from the unpleasantness

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

It appears the suspect seems to be calling for Aafia’s release according to some tweets. If you look closley to the far leftist tweets they are blaming right wing but it is not looking like right wing.

Confirmed from a few different sources now:

Makes you wonder for how long CNN will be reporting it till they find out who the suspect is?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
During the live feed the suspect or that man spoke briefly in broken English.
edit on 15-1-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The left is unfortunately in damage control mode because asshat the terrorist probably came across the open southern border.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is type of accident, attack is not what democrats, Biden admin were looking for, politically it looks bad for democrats before the Mid Terms.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This could be a fork in the road to deflect away from The Trump Rally 🍲

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

It appears the suspect seems to be calling for Aafia’s release according to some tweets. If you look closley to the far leftist tweets they are blaming right wing but it is not looking like right wing.

Confirmed from a few different sources now:

Makes you wonder for how long CNN will be reporting it till they find out who the suspect is?

We all know the views of the left defy logic, but its views on terrorism are the essence of the modern liberal schism.
When the left says Right Wing Terrorists they refer to White Supremacists/Neo Nazis/et al, yet they dont count Muslim Terrorists among the far right.
Does the modern liberal truly believe that the Islamic Extremists blowing himself up and killing passersby, or flying an airliner into a building is not far right enough?
What is further over to the right of the terror spectrum than a terrorist who kills indiscriminately for the purpose of imposing his monotheistic beliefs, and killing those who disagree with his stance?
edit on 15-1-2022 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 15-1-2022 by Granitebones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

No. They think the Muslim who blows himself up is akin to the BLM "activists" who burned down cities. They are both protesting the evil of white people and white oppressive systems everywhere, and if some people do some things ... well, those people those things are done to had it coming.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The left is unfortunately in damage control mode because asshat the terrorist probably came across the open southern border.

Welcomed in as a "refugee"

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Granitebones

No. They think the Muslim who blows himself up is akin to the BLM "activists" who burned down cities. They are both protesting the evil of white people and white oppressive systems everywhere, and if some people do some things ... well, those people those things are done to had it coming.

Even further in some circles they believe ultimately it's the British/US government/oil company involvement in the middle east that justifies the hate/extremism.

That said we all should know the middle east terrorist narrative, isn't the threat it's been presented as. Or at least that used to be our ATS mantra, post 9/11, or am I not recalling correctly, and mashing memories together?

edit on 15-1-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You see this is one of the Reasons I hate Religion .

Some Crazy Schizo is in that Church all wound up in the Head about Religion , Trying to make sense of the World while trying to make sense of Religion .

And ends up in a Church holding hostages.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This could be a fork in the road to deflect away from The Trump Rally 🍲

isn't the fork racist against people that use fingers or chopsticks or a duck?

maybe it was a spork?

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
You see this is one of the Reasons I hate Religion .

Some Crazy Schizo is in that Church all wound up in the Head about Religion , Trying to make sense of the World while trying to make sense of Religion .

And ends up in a Church holding hostages.

Yes but let's be fair here, it's not like all religions are as violent as the top contenders... not saying they all don't have their flaws and vices. I mean hell look at the Catholics alone, I mean Mormons don't blow up planes or take hostages, but what's with that sister wives stuff? Don't even get me started about Scientology, churches and religious faith is fine until it gets above a neighborhood or small community involvement

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

True , Not all religions are bad and many people have changed for the better because of Religion .

but Imagine for a moment a World where Religion never existed , Imagine instead of Religious fear and irrational thought governing the Minds of men through the ages .

Imagine Men instead Chose Logic and Reason , Following Science and Mathematics through the ages . The Renaissance of the 15 and 16th centuries may have never ended , there would have been no Religious inquisitions , no Holy wars , no witch Trials .

The World would be such a Better place.

I just realized how much I sound like John Lennon

edit on 15-1-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: More info and Grammar.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

True , Not all religions are bad and many people have changed for the better because of Religion .

but Imagine for a moment a World where Religion never existed , Imagine instead of Religious fear and irrational thought governing the Minds of men through the ages .

Imagine Men instead Chose Logic and Reason , Following Science and Mathematics through the ages . The Renaissance of the 15 and 16th centuries may have never ended , there would have been no Religious inquisitions , no Holy wars , no witch Trials .

The World would be such a Better place.

I just realized how much I sound like John Lennon

Well, he should have known after all he was the walrus...FB

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Imagine a world where men like Fauci become science. John Lennon wasn't as smart as he thought. Most of the worst regimes of the state rule were done "scientifically" too.

Logic and reason unbound by morality and a sense of humility are terrifying.

One would have thought you would have learned that having lived with the results of it now for at least two years.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Fortunately ... it's over. Sounds like everyone made it out safe and sound!!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Logic and reason unbound by morality and a sense of humility are terrifying. One would have thought you would have learned that having lived with the results of it now for at least two years.
a reply to: ketsuko

A fair point yes, but Religion is not needed to find a sense of Morality .

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Fortunately ... it's over. Sounds like everyone made it out safe and sound!!

That's a relief.... good job to the negoiators

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join