It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. TRUMP - First Rally of 2022 - Sat Jan 15th from Florence Arizona.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Friday, January 14, 2022

Tomorrow, Former President Trump will have plenty to say about the first year of Joe Biden taking care of America, and how unlikely it was that Americans elected him as our President. That he "won" by Democrats cheating to put him in the White House in November 2020. (What a relief!)

There will also be forward-looking goals laid out as well. Here's a summary itinerary and speakers list;

We have a weekend programming alert for our viewers as former President Donald Trump is gearing up for a rally in Arizona. On Saturday, January 15th Trump will speak to tens-of-thousands of supporters in Florence, Arizona at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT. (About 60 miles SE of Phoenix)

Other speakers include congressman Andy Biggs, Trump-backed gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, congresswoman Debbie Lesko, Dr. Alveda King and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
Source: www.oann.com...

Gearing up a day in advance: www.azcentral.com...

Events and Speakers Live-Streamed all afternoon Saturday, culminating with President Trump at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern.

-CareWeMust

P.S. ATS Super Moderators - IMO, it's time to start a new forum entitled 2022/2024 U.S. Elections. They will be the most important elections in decades past and future, imo.

edit on 1/14/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Bet YouTube bans the broadcast and Fox news gets censored for any attempt to have it on its program.
I hope at least they do a podcast of it and if we are lucky also it can be put on Bitchute.

Either way, his whole theme should be about the illegal crossings of all 3 borders. Its funny we are not talking about those that come in from Air from overseas. Oh, they have money and relatives to pick them up at the airport .

Something is just not right about the airports, NO INFO on it either.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hope Trump has taken lesson in public speaking, and also a few to address his lack of reading skills.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Airports have thousands of cancelled flights due to thousands of workers taking days off with the dreaded Omicron virus...and loving it.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I hope Trump has taken lesson in public speaking, and also a few to address his lack of reading skills.

I hope Trump makes us feel better about ourselves...that we didn't elect a mean-spirited dementia patient as our President.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In Florence, Arizona?

Almost sound like covid Florona

He's gonna unleash Florona there!

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Either way, his whole theme should be about the illegal crossings of all 3 borders. Its funny we are not talking about those that come in from Air from overseas. Oh, they have money and relatives to pick them up at the airport .

I recall a lot of people talking about how most illegals enter the country legally and overstay their visas while Trump was raving about his wall.

Are you guys finally ready to have that discussion?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wonder if he will show up for this one?

i wonder if he will talk about something other than himself and how we all need to be vaccinated?

I'm sure if he does you will be here to tell us all about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A couple of key points to look for.

Will he fill up the venue? He has promised a ''big'' crowd.
Will he be repeating the same thing he has been repeating over and over for the last year?

It's also nice to see that Trump has asked pillow man Mike Lindel to be part of the speakers line up.

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 14 Jan 2022 21:48:54 -0600Fri, 14 Jan 2022 21:48:54 -060022012022-01-14T21:48:54-06:00900000048 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteblack
In Florence, Arizona?

Almost sound like covid Florona

He's gonna unleash Florona there!

Unleash some visible excitement. Something we haven't seen (in a good way) in many months.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

Wonder if he will show up for this one?

i wonder if he will talk about something other than himself and how we all need to be vaccinated?

I'm sure if he does you will be here to tell us all about it.

In less than 24 hours, those questions that titillate you so, will be answered.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hopefully the mainstream media has all their "Covid Super Spreader" doom warnings still available for use tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, January 14, 2022

Tomorrow, Former President Trump will have plenty to say about the first year of Joe Biden taking care of America, and how unlikely it was that Americans elected him as our President. That he "won" by Democrats cheating to put him in the White House in November 2020. (What a relief!)

There will also be forward-looking goals laid out as well. Here's a summary itinerary and speakers list;

We have a weekend programming alert for our viewers as former President Donald Trump is gearing up for a rally in Arizona. On Saturday, January 15th Trump will speak to tens-of-thousands of supporters in Florence, Arizona at 9pm ET/ 6pm PT. (About 60 miles SE of Phoenix)

Other speakers include congressman Andy Biggs, Trump-backed gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake, congresswoman Debbie Lesko, Dr. Alveda King and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

Events and Speakers Live-Streamed all afternoon Saturday, culminating with President Trump at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern.

-CareWeMust

P.S. ATS Super Moderators - IMO, it's time to start a new forum entitled 2022/2024 U.S. Elections. They will be the most important elections in decades past and future, imo.

I don’t think Trump is relevant to anyone or anything anymore. It’s sad that he continues to spout this false narrative and that there are still people out there who believe what he says and take it as gospel.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Perhaps you were not the one in his new economic zones in America that gave hope to new business owners . Sad you have to look at all the negatives about Trump, but lets look at the positive side of Biden letting in 2 million people into the country. Over 2 million Americans have died in 2 years. So that is not negative about Biden, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, January 14, 2022

-CareWeMust

I don’t think Trump is relevant to anyone or anything anymore. It’s sad that he continues to spout this false narrative and that there are still people out there who believe what he says and take it as gospel.

Simply not true. Here is additional information, courtesy of ATS member EndTheMadnessNow.

His ATS post from earlier this evening: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Trump is very relevant.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I recall a lot of people talking about how most illegals enter the country legally and overstay their visas while Trump was raving about his wall.

Your neighbors don't count .

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   
President Biden has Important Democrats avoiding him like the plague.

Stacy Abrams can't stand the old KKK-loving Biden: www.foxnews.com...

-----Contrast Biden's Repulsiveness Against -------

President Trump has Up and Coming Republicans seeking his assistance.

Hopefuls seek Trump's blessings: www.rollcall.com...

-----AND------

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham tells Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell that his goose is cooked if he doesn't kiss Donald Trump's ring.

Smug McConnell schooled in REALITY: thehill.com...

Amazing to see the man who was President 12 months ago, with a higher public approval rating than the man who is President today!

Donald Trump...and...
Joe Biden

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Sure.

Just because border corssings is second to air for method of illegals coming into the country doesn't mean a wall won't help lmao. We should quadruple ICE funding and expand their duties too.

The biden administration is literally building a big ass concrete wall around the White House...but walls don't work. If walls don't work then why do you have one on both sides of your front door? Someone could still get into your house but does your walls help? Of course!

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
I'm betting any coverege will be piece meal with discussions about what he says rather than showing him saying it.
They have figured out that the less attention they give him the better.

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

As long as he stays awake, and uhhh, uhh, you know... the thing... c'mon man, it's the .. the... where am I ? I was joking.. he ha. uhh, but anyway, the deficit is, uhh .. you'll be better off under .. uhh.. that, this.. *walks away*

<<   2  3  4 >>

join