It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci knew HCQ was effective, but used toxic doses and killed patients to mislead the public

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
When it comes to pharmacological agents, there are 2 very important things to observe when using them: dosage and timing. By changing either of these variables, you can drastically alter the treatment outcome. You can also alter the results of a study by purposely changing them to make the outcome different.

It turns out that Fauci knew back in 2005 that HCQ had high efficacy against coronaviruses, in particular SARS Cov1. So naturally, in 2020, he would have recommended its use, especially with the feedback from front line doctors having overwhelming success. That is, unless you had planned on using something else and HCQ would prevent you from using this treatment.

Front line doctors were advising to use hundreds of miligram doses while Fauci exceeded that by 10 fold.

Fauci runs the NIAID, Collins is the NIH director (nominally Fauci’s boss) and Farrar is director of the Wellcome Trust. Farrar also signed the Lancet letter. And he is chair of the WHO’s R&D Blueprint Scientific Advisory Group, which put him in the driver’s seat of the WHO’s Solidarity trial, in which 1,000 unwitting subjects were overdosed with hydroxychloroquine in order to sink the use of that drug for COVID.

Farrar was intimately involved in both large hydroxychloroquine overdose trials, in which about 500 subjects total died.
Farrar, Fauci and Collins withheld research funds that could have supported quality trials of the use of chloroquine drugs and ivermectin and other repurposed drugs that might have turned around the pandemic.

SOURCE

There are, at this time of this writing, 303 studies encompassing 415,000 patients.

SOURCE

32 of the 33 early treatment studies report a positive effect. 19 show statistically significant improvements in isolation (14 for the most serious outcome).

Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin have been demonized but they are exponentially safer than the vaccine itself, and even much safer than Tylenol.

edit on Thu Jan 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit per OP request

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
RE:

Grids like the one above should show how many doses were given, and what percentage of those doses yielded adverse-events and deaths.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

After years of telling people the world is run by a race
not quite human as per their lack of empathy that defines real
human beings. The Bible identifies them without doubt as "The Wicked".

Am I shocked that people have been programmed to reject the truth?

Nope

They chose to believe a lie

This thread is a hammer!

edit on 5-1-2022 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
RE:

Grids like the one above should show how many doses were given, and what percentage of those doses yielded adverse-events and deaths.

The number of doses of vaccines and ivermectin given out is very close.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Fauci is a political animal, and a criminal. Period

I would say more, but I am sure that I am on their list already....

I am a military retiree, and I voted for Donald Trump.

Hopefully, the 2 feet of snow we are expecting will delay my impending execution...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Hopefully, the 2 feet of snow we are expecting will delay my impending execution...

The world is full of trickery. PERIOD

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Yes, yes it is...

I hope you get snow...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Yes, yes it is...

I hope you get snow...

Pretty sure he just got quite a bit of snow.

democrats aren't executing folks like you yet, just trying to take away your pension.

And then the gofundme you set up for attorney fees.

Damn fascists.

Apparently our infestation is up to 81 million now.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Yes, yes it is...

I hope you get snow...

Pretty sure he just got quite a bit of snow.

democrats aren't executing folks like you yet, just trying to take away your pension.

And then the gofundme you set up for attorney fees.

Damn fascists.

Apparently our infestation is up to 81 million now.

The day will come, when they come after "the rest of us".

The unvaxxed, the "unclean"...

(I won't get the vaccine for two reasons... 1. I had the crap, and survived. I have natural immunity. 2. I have Multiple Sclerosis, and there is ZERO research on MS patients and the COVID vaccine)

edit on 5-1-2022 by madmac5150 because: The CDC will probably kill me in my sleep. Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Nah, not after they ran into Kyle.

democrats used to openly fantasize about such things.

Then 17 year old kyle happened.

With maybe 1 or 2 years of training?

Soon after which democrats finally realized that there are 10s of millions of well equipped Klyles with DECADES of training and experience all over the country, including in the bluest of the blue hellholes.

democrats quickly changed their plans and went with a false flag 'insurrection' a in gun free zone instead.

Not sure what they try to pull now that the witch hunt has failed, but there are strong indications that democrats are no longer willing to push things into a wide scale shooting war.

Thank you Kyle.

edit on 6-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Soon after which democrats finally realized that there are 10s of millions of well equipped Klyles with DECADES of training and experience all over the country, including the bluest of the blue hellholes.

democrats quickly changed their plans and went with a false flag insurrection a in gun zone instead.

Not sure what they try to pull now that the witch hunt has failed, but there are strong indications that democrats are no longer willing to push things into a wide scale shooting war.

Thank you Kyle.

Kyle hated that he was there, in the first place.

You don't get it...

You don't get it, at all...

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I COMPLETELY get it.

Of course he hates that it happened.

It was obvious that he hated it WHILE it was happening.

I hate that it happened.

Every single combat veteran completely understands.

He won't ever be the same again.

But that isn't the point.

Democrats, who had been openly fantasizing about escalating their ongoing riots into killing festivals and DARING Trump supporters to meet them in the streets, even murdering a couple live on cnn, saw how someone with even a little training could so easily defend himself against what the democrats had thought was their overwhelming force, and were SHOCKED into suddenly cancelling their nationwide riots, and almost completely stopped publicly fantasizing about murdering Trump supporters.

Kyle had a massive and almost immediate nationwide effect on how far the fascists were willing to push things.

And that was a good thing.

Damn near a miracle as democrats were rapidly nearing the point of no return at the time.

Whether you, I, or Kyle like it or not.

Kyle's actions may very well have prevented the outbreak of a civil war.

One that democrats would have no hope of surviving, so they should be thanking Kyle every day for the rest of their lives.

edit on 6-1-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Yes, yes it is...

I hope you get snow...

try 30 feet of snow

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yes, yes it is...

I hope you get snow...

try 30 feet of snow

PLEASE tell me that was a typo or metric conversion error.

30 feet is higher than the top of the roof on a typical two story house.

Did it really get that bad there?

Are you ok?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 01:57 AM
link   

If he is responsible for 500 dead, could he technically be the most prolific serial killer to come out of the US?

Dr Harold Shipman allegedly killed half as many.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Soon after which democrats finally realized that there are 10s of millions of well equipped Klyles with DECADES of training and experience all over the country, including in the bluest of the blue hellholes.

democrats quickly changed their plans and went with a false flag 'insurrection' a in gun free zone instead.

Thank you Kyle.

Pretty easy to see why the democrats absolutely HATE the Second Amendment. It is the only thing standing between them and us. IMHO.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

Thank you Kyle.

Pretty easy to see why the democrats absolutely HATE the Second Amendment. It is the only thing standing between them and us. IMHO.

Exactly what the founders intended it to do.

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You guys are pretty tough throwing the second amendment and "them and us" around.

If I didn't know better, I would say you guys just threatened anyone who votes Dem.

Nice attitude. No wonder America is where it is. With a lot of help from people like YOU!

This is EXACLY why people like me left and now hate the Right, Conservatives, and Trump supporters. You are emotional thinkers who think violence is the means to an end. It is not.

a reply to: Rich Z

edit on 6-1-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

ok, now please tell us what you think about the subject in hand ?

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

FLD are the secureteam10 of covid. Do you have an Independent source?

I just have a hard time with any group made up of so many homeopaths and radical vegans, they have too many other agenda for my taste.

The data from Tel Aviv does not seem to support their conclusions, and that worries me when it comes to FLD.

<<   2  3 >>

join