It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is bothering me about accounts of the Nephilim

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Ok, so the accounts usually show that they were larger and smarter than humans. They made use of sciences and changed the world around them. The problem is that the fossil record shows instead a species of human which is shorter and less intelligent than us. What if we are not the humans? I know this is not the case, but I'd like it if you guys could refute this.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three
Firstly, the word "human" is our own word, and we define what it means. It means us, by defnition.
Modern ideas of the Nephilim are mainly speculation, based on the way we understand the Hebrew.
The mediaeval world had myths about both dwarves and giants. I suggest that both ideas could have derived from comparatively small height differences, described verbally to later gererations. If two groups had a one-foot difference in average height, one would be "those giants" to the other group, and the other would be "those dwarves". If they mixed together, their combined descendants would know both kinds of story.

edit on 28-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
Ok, so the accounts usually show that they were larger and smarter than humans. They made use of sciences and changed the world around them. The problem is that the fossil record shows instead a species of human which is shorter and less intelligent than us. What if we are not the humans? I know this is not the case, but I'd like it if you guys could refute this.

They were the product of angels sent by our creator, false spirits, Humans were created in the image of God with the likeness of our creators, your image is your spirit, your likeness is your flesh.
edit on th120977 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Very true. However I'm referring to a theory that we are the Nephilim and wiped out the humans. I know it's incorrect, but then those who support it make a good case.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Our creator wiped them out with most of human kind but allowed Noah and others to live in return that the generations from Noah worship him, some of the Nephilim would have survived the flood as well as the children of The Father too.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I have responded about this on more than one occasion.

I met the co-pilot in Ramstein AFB that flew a giant out of Afghanistan to a military base in Ohio. The giant had 6 fingers on each hand, 6 toes on each foot, red hair, had two sets of teeth, weighed over 1000 pounds. It smelled like a skunk. It's feet over three feet long.

This copilot spoke with a US soldier who told him they were clearing towns and they entered a town and could not find anyone until they were at the out skirts where everyone was kneeling and worshipping this large giant. The giant squeeled so loud some of their ears bled. It ran up a mountain so fast all they could see was dust as he ran. As the soldiers walked up the mountain, this giant was hurling boulders at them.

The soldiers found his cave with hundreds if human skeletons at the entrance. They killed the thing and flew it to Kabul airbase and then flown stateside.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ok, that's reassuring. I'd hate to discover than I'm not human.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Genetics aren't important it's your spirit that matters.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

Good point. I think the argument was that since they were not created in God's image they would not be his children.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
archaeology-world.com... -giant-skeletons-found-in-the-usa/

Giant skulls and skeletons of a race of "Goliaths" have been found on a very regular basis throughout the Midwestern states for more than 100 years. Giants have been found in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and New York, and their burial sites are similar to the well-known mounds of the Mound Builder people.

There have been giant skeletons found all over the world; the Smithsonian even admits to having destroyed the ones in their possession. I've always wondered if it had something to do with religion; the Biblical narrative would be in question if giants roamed the earth after Noah and his family were supposedly the only survivors of the Great Flood.

Archeological evidence and stories handed down throughout the centuries indicate that the Great Flood, while certainly a cataclysmic event, didn't wipe out all of humanity. There are many accounts thousands of years older than Biblical ones.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

Good point. I think the argument was that since they were not created in God's image they would not be his children.

Your Heart tells you if you are child of the Father, do you feel as though this world hates you ? If so that's a good sign.
edit on th125988 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
In one of William Henry's books(he is from the show "Ancient Aliens") wrote about the artifacts and cultic things in Nashville where he lives. Having grown up there I recall someone sharing this book but I cant recall the title.

He claimed in his writings, and had the documents to support it, that a US General in the Civil War sent the content of graves full of Giants they found while the troops were building fortifications at the Tennessee State Capital. The bones were registered with the Museum of Science but later disappeared.

originally posted by: nugget1
archaeology-world.com... -giant-skeletons-found-in-the-usa/

Giant skulls and skeletons of a race of "Goliaths" have been found on a very regular basis throughout the Midwestern states for more than 100 years. Giants have been found in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and New York, and their burial sites are similar to the well-known mounds of the Mound Builder people.

There have been giant skeletons found all over the world; the Smithsonian even admits to having destroyed the ones in their possession. I've always wondered if it had something to do with religion; the Biblical narrative would be in question if giants roamed the earth after Noah and his family were supposedly the only survivors of the Great Flood.

Archeological evidence and stories handed down throughout the centuries indicate that the Great Flood, while certainly a cataclysmic event, didn't wipe out all of humanity. There are many accounts thousands of years older than Biblical ones.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nephilim means Nepotism. Hence “Giants” and “Cause to fall”

NEPOTISM (n.)

"favoritism shown to relatives, especially in appointment to high office,"

NEPHILIM

"one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer)

The Brown-Driver-Briggs Lexicon (1908) gives the meaning of nephilim as "giants", and holds that proposed etymologies of the word are "all very precarious".[5]

Many suggested interpretations are based on the assumption that the word is a derivative of Hebrew verbal root n-p-l (נ־פ־ל) "fall". Robert Baker Girdlestone [6] argued in 1871 the word comes from the hif'il causative stem, implying that the nephilim are to be perceived as "those that cause others to fall down"

One who is shown preference to/over another

Ronald Hendel states that it is a passive form: "ones who have fallen", grammatically analogous to paqid "one who is appointed" (i.e., overseer), asir "one who is bound" (i.e., prisoner), etc.[7] [8]

When they refer to the Nephilim as Giants it means Giant in the same context and sense as the word Elite. Not a literal or actual Giant

What was referred to as Nephilim, we today refer to as The 1%

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

There was a movie made with a similar premise, except those who thought they were human were actually Androids that had their memories purged after banishing the humans off planet. The humans returned and these robots thought they were the invading Androids. The movie was called Extinction, from 2018 i believe.

I have also wondered if we are the aliens and we killed off, or continue to kill of the genetically indeginous of planet Earth.

Either way, I prefer to pass away on Earth and not in space, as this is where I was born and raised.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

some of the Nephilim would have survived the flood as well as the children of The Father too.

And that is what keeps ME awake at night.

Is it safe to say not all were destroyed in the flood; is it not the case that Moses first scouts into the promised land returned with horror stories of Giants? Is it not the case that David slew a giant?

From the wikipedia article:
"he nature of the Nephilim is complicated by the ambiguity of Genesis 6:4, which leaves it unclear whether they are the "sons of God" or their offspring who are the "mighty men of old, men of renown." Richard Hess takes it to mean that the Nephilim are the offspring,[16] as does P. W. Coxon.[17]"
en.wikipedia.org...

So we're probably talking about the children produced from the unholy union of fallen angels and human women and their "nature" was terrible, fierce, given over to pure evil and they enjoyed comsuming human flessh.

And why does this trouble me?

If they as offspring of the unholy union survived the flood their line may well have survived into modern times including present day!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

If they as offspring of the unholy union survived the flood their line may well have survived into modern times including present day!

They have and they own everything, but it's all coming to an end and they know it, we are seeing their desperation playing out in the world right now.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

There's some truth to that. Bloodlines are an interesting thing. If, for example, you look at the heirs to the Hapsburg dynasty you find.......they are still extrordinarily wealthy and hold positions of power, albeit primarily in the background, where they prosper as Directors of huge European Banks and Investment houses. Names? Von Furstenberg, Bourbon, Brandolini D'adda, Genellie, and many more. And two things stand out about these "clans'. One is that through thick and thin, wars and upheavels they have managed to not only preserve their wealth, to add to it."

Check out Bianca Brandolini.
"Bianca Brandolini net worth and salary: Bianca Brandolini is a Model who has a net worth of $1.4 billion. Bianca Brandolini was born in Paris, in June 2, 1987. French-born Italian model, actress and socialite who is a direct descendent of King Philip IV and Empress Maria Theresia. She had her screen debut in 2009, in the film "Aïcha".

www.idolnetworth.com...
edit on 28-12-2021 by TonyS because: ETA

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

There's some truth to that. Bloodlines are an interesting thing. If, for example, you look at the heirs to the Hapsburg dynasty you find.......they are still extrordinarily wealthy and hold positions of power, albeit primarily in the background, where they prosper as Directors of huge European Banks and Investment houses. Names? Von Furstenberg, Bourbon, Brandolini D'adda, Genellie, and many more. And two things stand out about these "clans'. One is that through thick and thin, wars and upheavels they have managed to not only preserve their wealth, to add to it."

Check out Bianca Brandolini.
"Bianca Brandolini net worth and salary: Bianca Brandolini is a Model who has a net worth of $1.4 billion. Bianca Brandolini was born in Paris, in June 2, 1987. French-born Italian model, actress and socialite who is a direct descendent of King Philip IV and Empress Maria Theresia. She had her screen debut in 2009, in the film "Aïcha".

www.idolnetworth.com...

We are being tricked something rotten, from the Holy Bible to our history all lies! The people who own and run everything are the descendants of Noah.
edit on th12141212 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

if your account is 100% correct, then this is one of at least two
events that occurred in the ghan.
may i suggest you look up steve quayle.
lives in montana.
then look up. before us.com if it is still around.
dont know the sight name but a former RAAF. bloke living in solomon islands
has a few interesting accounts to relate as well.
good hunting

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

We are being tricked something rotten, from the Holy Bible to our history all lies!

Who is behind all this trickery, and more importantly, to what purpose?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join