It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan Pokes The Bear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Ok you got me the elevator story isn't exactly like that, I was in line and a Congressional Representative was standing behind me when it happened. The person behind them laughed. The point was that no one here is really important enough to go in front of Congress and testify about anything, and if a few of the people here were that important, then that would mean that if they did lie nobody would do squat about it. Testimony in front of Congress is just for show, it has been that way ever since cameras were allowed in to see the show.

Back when I was in DC, most of the major testimonies were done behind closed doors, and the consequences for lying there was usually more extreme than a simple perjury charge. The fines were usually monetary, but the one time I saw a person perjure themselves the fine seemed excessive. If the lying took place in front of the cameras, nothing happened. Even if a threat was given, nothing happened. I don't know about now days in DC, but back then it was a different world, I guess.

I think it's still the same, I was just having some fun.

Except when democrats give get out of jail free cards to their friends of course.

Shifty played this game every day during the russia hoax.

Lied in front of cameras about the hearings, then went back in the room and pretended that he had never said those things in front of the camera.

edit on 27-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Spot on mate and there's some relevant info here about how the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission took over the executive branch under Carter's tenure - would also speculate that in answer to the question 'Who does Fauci answer to?' then it is also the Rockefeller Trilateral Commission.

"That was an incredible feat, but it wasn’t a political coup in my mind. And they said that back in those days “Oh, no, we’re not interested in politics.” Well, I really don’t think they were. They wanted to get their hands on the economic machinery of the world, and they did that by capturing the United States Executive branch. They didn’t care about Congress, they didn’t care about the judiciary. They only cared about the engine of economic prosperity, if you will, and that was our government"

Regarding the Rockefeller Bilderberg / WEF combine then also saw this old VHS video discussing the WEF in relation to the future controlled demolition of first world economies.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks, I missed that thread for some reason. SnF.

That video makes it unmistakably clear that the Rothschilds are completely committed to this global insanity,as are the Rockefellers.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: VinMan

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Why don’t they have the power to arrest Fauci? Seriously. He lied to Congress. Anyone else here would be in cuffs.

Because he creates weapons.

Because he created weapons.

Fixed that for ya.

He's been at it for more than 40 years under several banners, it's his life's work. People like him do not stop until stopped

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

He almost straight up said "BULLS**T" AT 1:42.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join