It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classic News Clip - Jim Marrs on TLC + CFR.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thought this was a bit of a classic C-SPAN news interview with the late, great ATS member Jim Marrs.

Some refreshing discussion (for mainstream) on the live phone in and some very pertinent points being raised about the covert influence on the U.S. by the Trilateral Commission and the Council On Foreign Relations.

RIP Jim.

For folks further interested in Rockefeller TLC antics then there's more relevant research below - also some interesting speculation from Patrick Wood about how the group 'captured the United States Executive branch' and 'got their hands on the economic machinery of the world'.

See 42:00

"That was an incredible feat, but it wasn’t a political coup in my mind. And they said that back in those days “Oh, no, we’re not interested in politics.” Well, I really don’t think they were. They wanted to get their hands on the economic machinery of the world, and they did that by capturing the United States Executive branch. They didn’t care about Congress, they didn’t care about the judiciary. They only cared about the engine of economic prosperity, if you will, and that was our government"

In his time David Rockefeller was Chairman of Chase Manhattan, Chair of the Council on Foreign Relations, Founder of the Trilateral Commission, founding member of Bilderberg and advisor to its steering committee so he obviously had his finger in a lot of pies.

Going down the money hole a bit further then Professor Antony C. Sutton also discusses the infiltration of the U.S. by Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission and explores how certain U.S. groups financially supported certain German groups before and during WW2 (and how certain plants and factories were not bombed).

See 36:20

Penetrating a cloak of falsehood, deception and duplicity, Professor Antony C. Sutton reveals one of the most remarkable but unreported facts kof the Second World War: that key Wall Street banks and American businesses supported Hitler's rise to power by financing and trading with Nazi Germany. Carefully tracing this closely guarded secret through original documents and eyewitness accounts, Sutton comes to the unsavoury conclusion that the catastrophic Second World War was extremely profitable for a select group of financial insiders.

He presents a thoroughly documented account of the role played by J.P. Morgan, T.W. Lamont, the Rockefeller interests, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, Kuhn, Loeb and Company, General Motors, the Ford Motor Company, and scores of others in helping to prepare the bloodiest, most destructive war in history.

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler by Professor Antony C. Sutton (PDF File)

• CFR:

Also some rather disturbing speculation (and factual info) presented below about the Rockefellers and The Council on Foreign Relations (or 'Royal Institute for International Affairs' as its known in other countries) - the Quigley formula, the Cecil Rhodes network and his 'rings within rings' strategy also gets a mention.

edit on 3-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Dammit, Karl ... there goes my 'listening morning' all to Hell. Nice thread, Brother.

I think we could safely label the CFR: the root of all modern lies.

⭐️&🇺🇸

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Just finished the Jim Marrs interview and started the Quigley one.
Always star and flag your posts Karl. I don't know how you find the time as well as the UFO stuff!

Also, I agree with Snarl.
There goes my afternoon nap!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If you don't know Quigley or Sutton (or Marrs for that matter) you don't know jack.

The open conspiracy isn't publicized but it isn't exactly hidden. It does, however, require an actual attention span.

Unlike topics that remain a mystery even after intense study, the juggernaut discussed herein can be unequivocally known. All that's required is the sincere desire to know. Sadly, not everybody wants to know. One of our great American philosophers once said, "If the chick don't wanna know forget her."

Thanks, karl!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the replies amigos- Jim Marrs is sorely missed and there's a relevant quote related to his research below:

"Cecil Rhodes' secret society incited the Boer War and spawned the Milner Group (1902), the Milner Group spawned the Round Table Group (1909), the Round Table Group incited World War I and spawned the Royal Institute of International Affairs (1919) and the Council on Foreign Relations (1921), and the CFR and the RIIA spawned the Bilderberg Group in 1954, and the Trilateral Commission in 1973."

Stanley Monteith

Following on from Prof Sutton's research and revelations about certain American groups funding Hitler's Nazi war machine during WW2 then suppose it's only prudent to bring up the 'eugenics connection' elephant in the room..

The Institute received additional grants from the Rockefeller Foundation during the next several years. Leading the Institute, once again, was Hitler's medical henchman Ernst Rüdin. Rüdin's organization became a prime director and recipient of the murderous experimentation and research conducted on Jews, Gypsies and others.

The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

There's also some pretty disturbing reading below about how Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand cartel (collectively known as I.G. Farben) conducted their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz Concentration Camp.

It's relevant because at the time I.G. Farben was the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - It's also stated in the book below that the German representatives of the Bayer Company were secretly members of the S.S. and had built 'a large underground unit of spies'.

E-Book:

Five Chimneys: A Woman Survivor's True Story of Auschwitz By Olga Lengyel

Really would be interested in opinions on the short vid linked below concerning the book - especially the quote found at 4:30.

Vid:

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

May have relevance to contemporary issues as nowadays the Rockefellers are heavily involved in media control (via the CFR), control of non state actors like the WHO, FDA, AMA, CDC etc.. and vaccine production.

Other historical parallels like the Enabling act / Patriot Act, Fatherland Security / Homeland Security etc.. are discussed in this interview about the (Rockefeller funded) Tavistock Institute.

Apparently their long game is the creation of 'permanent social turbulence' and 'reducing society to a blank state' (tabula rasa).

edit on 3-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I think we could safely label the CFR: the root of all modern lies.

Don't know about that my friend but looks like they're extremely agenda driven and have covertly (and completely) inserted themselves into successive U.S. administrations.

There's some extremely relevant data being presented by Jim found in the vid below at 43:43.

Also some truly interesting factual nuggets concerning WW2 and specific financial institutions (and individuals) found at 29:29.

Don't necessarily agree with all the content but considering the talk was given quite a few years ago then think it's a very important one with some really astute observations.

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Just finished the Jim Marrs interview and started the Quigley one.

Always star and flag your posts Karl. I don't know how you find the time as well as the UFO stuff!

Also, I agree with Snarl.
There goes my afternoon nap!

Appreciate the comments mate and sorry about that nap.

Finding the time is always an issue but plenty of existing research out there and when it comes to speculation about agendas then thought Senator Barry Goldwater pretty much nailed it.

“The Trilateralist Commission is international...(and)...is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateralist Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power - political, monetary, intellectual, and ecclesiastical.”

U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater

Looks like other U.S. Congressman were also sounding the warning back in the 1970's.

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

U.S. Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

Alarm bells were also ringing from the Mayor of New York as far back as 1922.

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties, write political platforms, make catspaws of party leaders, use the leading men of private organizations, and resort to every device to place in nomination for high public office only such candidates as will be amenable to the dictates of corrupt big business.

New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

As for present day end games there really does seem to be mounting concern about the (potential for) replacement of free trade 'Capitalism' with the dictatorship of 'Technocracy'.

Thought some really valid points were being made in the interview below regarding the 1992 U.N. Rio Conference and wasn't that surprised to learn that the term 'sustainable development' (AKA 'the 'monopolization of the world's resources') was first popularized by author Gro Harlem Brundtland who wrote it as economic policy for Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission (of which she was a member).

See 38:00

edit on 5-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It seems like we have similar tastes when it comes to videos for information but you also manage to bring something new to the table.
The main problem is have is trying to get the "normies" (for want of a better word) to actually look at it.
The media has pretty much got everyone locked in tight to a single mindset. Anything alternative is either mocked as conspiracy theory or smeared as "far right" but I keep trying .

Keep 'em coming Karl. Eventually, more people are going to have to, at least, take a look at this kind of information. If they give it any serious consideration is entirely up to them but they'll never get that chance if they don't know it's there.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The main problem is have is trying to get the "normies" (for want of a better word) to actually look at it.

Ha good name mate - does that make us abnormies?

Can't do much about apathy or wilful ignorance but do think a rather sizable percentage of the world's population is starting to wake TF up - if not now then they certainly will do in the next few years when the great resetters attempt to implement their ideologies.

Like Jim Marrs said in the lecture posted above, it really does seem like most of these elitist (and eugenicist) families involved think everyone else on the planet is stupid.. and in my experience they're most definitely not that.

Also, most of the pertinent info in this thread is verifiable fact so I suppose it's got that going for it.

The media has pretty much got everyone locked in tight to a single mindset. Anything alternative is either mocked as conspiracy theory or smeared as "far right" but I keep trying .

Yes reckon most folks know deep down that the corporate media is neck deep in BS but a very powerful tool nonetheless.

Would imagine you're already aware but some relevant info here on the 1996 (Trilateralist) T.A. Act and the takedown of the fourth estate - also thought there was some good content here on the weaponization of the term 'conspiracy theory'.

Probably upsetting for some but regarding the age old (and most probably false) dichotomy of right Vs left then did think this pic was a really relevant one - especially the bankster in the sky.

Keep 'em coming Karl. Eventually, more people are going to have to, at least, take a look at this kind of information. If they give it any serious consideration is entirely up to them but they'll never get that chance if they don't know it's there.

Well said mate, hopefully so and will do.

Think it's a safe bet the shaping and manipulation of public perception / mass deception has always been with us but thought the clip below featuring Norm Dodd was a very important one and well worth a post.

He was the head researcher for the Congressional Reese Commitee tasked with investigating non profit, tax exempt foundations (like Rockefeller, Carnegie, Ford etc.) and explains how they were specifically responsible for the subversion of the American education system (particularly the subject of History).

He goes into quite some detail about how they gained control of (and literally changed) the field and 'built their own stable of historians'.

See 16:00

Who gets to write the history textbooks? Where do the history teachers learn about history? What documents are allowed into the historical record, and what documents are excluded? These are not merely academic questions, they go right to the heart of the question of history itself.

Full interview / Document Archive

Suppose there's also psychological techniques employed by Bernays and the Tavistock Institute to take into account and when it comes to examples of precision propaganda then I don't think you can get more in your face than this one.

1981 Barney Miller Episode (sourced by NthOther).

Thread

edit on 7-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The two posts above got me thinking and I hope this isn't out of place, but I've found it interesting to watch some of the woke having a further awakening.

Beyond labels, we have more in common than many think. Watching Russell come to increasing awareness of the bait & switch--and being willing to address it--is somewhat encouraging. This might be good "intermediate" material to share on various social media as there won't be as much knee-jerk when Russell pops up.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Thanks for the vids matey - off to watch.

Did see the full (unaired) discussion with Rutger Bregnan and the host of Fox News - quite an amusing one.

Also thought this chap on Australian Sky News made some interesting points (around 5:00).

Vid

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

I've found it interesting to watch some of the woke having a further awakening.

Well thought he raised some astute points about the non profit industrial complex mate.

Good swimming pool analogy here about tax exempt foundations (donate 5% to avoid taxation on the rest) and if we take Gates as an example here's what he did with the other 95%.

Saw you did a thread on globalism and don't know if you watched the Sutton interview concerning the funding and technology transfer to Germany but looks like the same players have been at it again with China - some interesting remarks in the vid below from technocrats like Rothschild, Soros, Rockefeller, Kissenger, Brzezinski etc. and also some interesting info about China's historical involvement with the Yale cult.

edit on 10-3-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Patrick Wood on the upcoming resource based global technocracy.

top topics

join