It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire breaks out inside Tucson Walmart on Christmas Eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Last minute holiday shoppers were booted from a Tucson Walmart after a fire in the store Friday morning, officials say.

The fire started about 7 a.m. in the Walmart at 7150 E. Speedway, according to Tucson Fire.

Employees directed crews to the back of the store, where up to four aisles of mostly paper products were on fire.

Fire breaks out inside Tucson Walmart on Christmas Eve

I follow Tucson news because a relative lives there, and this story caught my eye. Here in Seattle we have lots of fires, sometimes entire stores go up in flames, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time. The cause of those fires is a STATE SECRET that is never discussed openly.

I ask you, dear reader, what do you think caused this fire in the paper section of this Tucson Walmart? And no, it wasn't aliens.

edit on 12242021 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugs

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Well crap!

I was going to say aliens.

Seriously though, what sick mind sets fires!

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Prices so hot they won’t last long.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Insurance or idiots

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Don't they have cameras in every isle?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh, come on, man! You know who started that fire and all the ones in Seattle!

It was this white cisgender conservative men with steady jobs who own guns and pay their taxes.

They're the cause of all that's bad in the world.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Yeah, to me, that doesn't look like any kind of "accident". If not aliens, Climate change?

edit on 25-12-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Random person in Tucson -

edit on 25-12-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
FOOLS!!!! It's obviously a direct energy weapon. Notice it was the paper section. The PTB want another run on toilet paper so they are destroying..... whoops I mean limiting the amount.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Seems obviously deliberately set. Just a guess, though.

a reply to: musicismagic

Supposedly, but in reality, no.

...and many of the ones they do have, aren't working much of the time.

edit on 12/25/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i feel sorry for the staff having to try to kick customers out. seriously it is almost impossible on a normal day, forget last minute Christmas shopping. and yes i am very serious. we had a fire at one store i worked at years ago, when the compactor blew up (with enough force that walls were moved on the far side of the store, of a super center). i smelled the fire before the alarm went off. yet do you think we could get customers to leave with the fire alarm going off, and the smell of smoke in the air? no of course not. customers argued and refused to leave because they were not done yet. even had one demand we turn the annoying and piercing alarm off, or they would sue over damage to their hearing.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: generik
I did a stint as a manager for a large retail outlet (electronics) and remember 2 or 3 occasions when a customer (or employee) had a medical emergency or died on site during business hours. Trying to get other customers away to give them some dignity was nearly impossible, people just had to see what was going on. Fortunately, this was before smartphones were a thing, so we didn't have customers wanting to live-stream granny's aneurism.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
a reply to: generik
I did a stint as a manager for a large retail outlet (electronics) and remember 2 or 3 occasions when a customer (or employee) had a medical emergency or died on site during business hours. Trying to get other customers away to give them some dignity was nearly impossible, people just had to see what was going on. Fortunately, this was before smartphones were a thing, so we didn't have customers wanting to live-stream granny's aneurism.

yeah, i remember the first Walmart i worked at. it had previously been another store, that had 2 floors. so they had something like an escalator, but instead of steps, they were just a big, moving ramp (also have them in stores in the Philippines), with the shopping carts having a special attachment on the wheels to lock them in place for the trip. well one day a couple with a wheelchair tried to use it. they didn't even lock the wheels of the chair, and the person pushing it lost their grip near the top. so of course the chair rolled down it, and when it hit the bottom, the person in it went flying, with predictable results. not only did those trying to help the person have a mob of onlookers, a couple people actually started bitching at them, that they needed help to find what they needed or whatever. and demanding, that those trying to help the person had to leave and help them with their shopping. customers are truly self centered, mindless, asswipes.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Just some ahole doing what they do best.

Luckily nobody was hurt.

new topics

top topics

join