It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time of Trouble is almost upon us - the assault against us has almost reached its zenith.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

That is a good question which I wonder often. Who exactly has the authority to determine false from real prophets?
If it's the Vatican, I'm really sorry for Christianity as it is in for a rough awakening.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

When we try to judge The Father we are absolutely ridiculous by any
standard. When we try to judge The Father by the results of a world
he stepped back and let us make for ourselves? A world he never
intended for us? That's just going in the wrong direction of absolutely
ridiculous. And some of us are even lame enough to go beyond and
all that and blame him for it. The key for me was figuring out this life
was ruined for both God and mankind by sin. So why wouldn't he promise
to make all things new?

Think about that word ALL and realize that when God says something?
You can bet your life on it.

edit on 25-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
We are the wheat on the threshing floor.
The separation from the chaff is necessarily painful.
It is only through that our true nature is revealed to all.
Thank you for a beautiful message of hope on precisely the right day.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I was anointed by another prophet, back in 2011, a guy who had been very well established in propetic ministry for over twenty years. To be anointed is the principle way you are affirmed - the existing prophet passes on his mantle, as was the case with Elijah & Elisha in the Old Testament. The only way you can tell if a prophet is genuine is if the things they announce come to pass - I have had at least two major world events come to pass exactly as I perceived them, several years before they occurred. One involved a specific UK military air disaster, another was the rise of ISIS & the butchery they would initiate, both of which were in dreams many years before either happened. There are many, many minor events in my own life, and in the lives of those around me, which have been predicted, for example the fact that I would one day be involved with the military cadets, something I never expected to do, but stumbled into in late 2017, ten years after dreaming about it. All of my predictions arise through the medium of dreams, which is the principle & classical Old Testament prophetic medium. Prophets would receive requests for information - they would then pray for the person, and in the night they would dream with prophetic visions & insights which could then be interpreted for the person involved the next day. I dream every night, and my dreams are complex, lengthy narratives, similar to dramatic productions with cast & frequently a narrator as well (the Holy Spirit). It is rare that I dream lucidly, mostly it is training for my spirit, peppered with prophetic insights & demonstrations of things that will come to pass in the future, particularly I've had many dreams in which parts of the Book of Revelation unfold in incredibly powerful events/ experiences, 'awesome' is not adequate to describe them.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Don't worry, it's not the Vatican.

In truth, anyone in the world can discern whether a prophet is genuine - because they are only seen to be a genuine prophet if the messages they pronounce come to pass as events in the world, which are in the open view of the people.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Greetings ATS, on this Christmas night, 2021.

I wish I could write with better news from the Spirit which guides us, which guides the nations, one man & one woman at a time..

I have had confirmation from the Most High that the prophesied Time of Trouble is almost upon us - the globalist/Satanic assault against Mankind has almost reached its zenith - they have pushed as far & as punitively as they could, taking the powers in their own hands & exerting influence which has caused great distress in all realms, lying & deceiving - "deceiving & being deceived". They have plotted, schemed, organised & executed their plans with absolutely no compassion for any that would come under the influence of their force, and they have delivered death & destruction to the common man, in a way which cannot be forgiven without absolute penance & abandonment of the cause in which they have weasled their way through the years leading to where we are now.

The day is coming when those who defend the cause of the oppressed will have no alternative but to walk away from the path they have been confined to, stepping out in faith to rise against the hidden powers which control the deceptive works which are being carried out on the Earth at this time. Everything we see has a hidden backdrop - there are powers of which almost all mankind has no true knowledge, powers which control the seemingly powerful within our human society, wielding them like weapons of warfare, using their wealth & status to control the minds of those who are submitted to evil in our days. Corruption is endemic, the rot is thorough, only a dissolution & extraction of the infection at the root can save the remnant which can be saved. There is much that we do not know, and in accord with the laws of the universe we must walk by faith & not by sight - because justice is upheld in the final analysis, and above our realm is a realm of hosts which are prepared to do battle on our behalf, under the aegis of God Almighty.

One thing I would counsel, one thing which is vital, is that you maintain your hope, fix your sights on what is above & not on what is apparent here below. The trees cannot stand, and will fall & die, if the trunk & its bark are not tested & stressed by the winds which whip around them throughout the years which roll by. Similarly we ourselves are strengthened & caused to mature when we endure the hardships & testing of life, and now our world, our civilisation, our humanity itself is being stressed & tested like never before. As a race we now shall stand or fall according to whether we endure the testing & strengthen our resolve, or capitulate & bow to the fallen commanders of darkness, for the sake of ease in this short & harsh lifetime. "Love not your lives unto death", is the call of the final assemblage of humanity, in the arena of the Earth. We must now stand up, choose to resist, when the final troubles begin - which will come soon. Like outlaws in medieval times, we must engender a separate & distinct culture of honour, courage, firm assurance & absolute will to overcome. Persecution will come, and it will be harsh. The storms of warfare will rage around the world, and many will be swept up in them. However, alongside what will seem like 'chaos', a new tide will be coming to wash gently against the shores of our spiritual inheritance, which will bring an abiding grace enabling men & women everywhere to stand firm in the evil day, to resist in the Spirit & to overcome with vigour in the face of abject darkness. And ultimately, the rewards will be infinite, no less a thing than to stand in the sight of God, judged worthy to live in the everlasting, a new mode of being, one which is infinitely richer than this shade of life could ever become - the crown of life to those who overcome, their names writ in the Book of Life, never to be erased. I saw the global protests & riots which we see now around the world, hidden by the mainstream media, in a dream many years ago - but then, I was shown that Heaven prevails, and it is a glorious thing to behold.

Let this Christmas time be an opportunity to rest briefly, to put aside the fears of what has come upon us in the past couple of years. Yet retain your awareness that very soon, all this will change once more, and sadly it will be worse before it is better. I wish to encourage you, but platitudes are meaningless if truth is not inherent amidst what is spoken. War is coming, chaos will ascend - but LIFE will overcome, the traitors will be put down forever, and the remnant will be preserved. Fear not the death of the body - reverence the awesomeness of the Power which is above all powers, the King who is above all kings, and ask Him to keep your heart & mind in perfect peace. He is the reason for the season, and in this final season of a technocratic civilisation run amok, driven by wild & evil men, He will be the reason that you overcome, the foundation of your hope, if you will only trust in Him.

All men & women would naturally confess their Christianity, if they had a true & proper understanding of what Christianity is. We Christians have collectively failed to represent Him properly over the centuries, and my prayer is that we would now be able to throw off the shackles of our poor understanding, our lack of wisdom, our abject foolishness, our pride & our misplaced hatreds. If we could represent Him properly, if we could demonstrate Him fully, then all people would readily see that it is the true & natural state of our beingness in the universe, the 'default' status of our spiritual inclinations, to be a subject & follower of Christ. Until the day He is revealed in glory, when all will see Him & realise these truths, be aware that He has promised to throw down the evil powers which oppress us, and His agents in the world will not fail in their calling when the final battle begins, because His power is in them. Until now we have failed - henceforth let us succeed.

God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
“How long will you a defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

Psalm 82

Best wishes for this Christmas, with steadfast hope, joy & fellowship in the year to come, as we tread on towards our destiny.

FITO.

This post could literally have been - “Sh1t is about to get real”

I’m ready, are you?

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Spam Removed
edit on 12/25/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26274033]FlyInTheOintment[/post

You have been on this site for awhile, what predictions have you made here that can be verified as having come to pass? Are you saying that you’re prophecies are 100% accurate? Many people have dreams every day, I do. You state that God confirmed your prophecy, how? There have been very few true prophets, you named 2 of them. The penalty for misleading people with false prophecy is severe. Just because a minister says he’s a prophet doesn’t make it so. I can’t count how many there have been in my lifetime that make predictions that are not true, then when they get boxed in they change the dates. As far as you’re prediction goes, you need to be more specific than “ troubled times are coming “.
Troubled times have come and gone throughout history, what exactly are you predicting, persecution of Christians? You are a little late on that one, it’s been happening for the last 2,000 years. It easy to be vague, even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day. If you want anyone to believe you, you have to do much better.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

As in, I'm not speaking doom for the sake of doom, there is an end point at which the doom situation is reversed, and a joyful victory will be observed. I'm not trying to rile you, just responding with my honest thoughts.

I'm not riled, it's just that I have little faith in mortals interpretation of Revelations. Ever since Hal Lindsey and his "late Great Planet Earth" blew it for all you "prophets"...at least he made a few bucks from "lgpe" aka a Profit.

I have my own interpretation of Revelations and you're not even close. Sorry, I have to put you in the same basket as Hal L., Cindy Jacobs, Hank and Mark, Kat Kerr, Kevin Zadal, Jim Baker, Pat Robertson and many others.

edit on 25-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Another good example would be Harold Camping. Anyone can claim their interpretation of the book is correct, problem is, most are not. All I can say is that caution is paramount when you spread your beliefs to others in an effort to influence what they think.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm not riled, it's just that I have little faith in mortals interpretation of Revelations. Ever since Hal Lindsey and his "late Great Planet Earth" blew it for all you "prophets"...at least he made a few bucks from "lgpe" aka a Profit.

I read Late Great Planet Earth back in 1974 and the following year The Club of Rome's "Limits to Growth". For teenagers both books are rather toxic and they may be vaguely prophetic but not specific enough to qualify as authentic.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Did you not read my previous reply? I'm well aware of the penalties for false prophecy. I've not embarked on a professional prophetic journey, mainly due to personal circumstances of ill health (a chronic degenerative neurological condition which I've had for sixteen years). The prophetic insights I receive are unsought (God simply supplies me with information on certain topics, at seemingly 'random' times, and it is given to me to learn to interpret what I've been shown). I do not actively seek prophetic revelation to provide to others, and never have, but this is a consequence of my church not having an active prophetic ministry team - I've expressed interest in establishing one, and there is another lady in the church who is equally passionate about this, hence it looks like we'll be starting a little group in the new year.

I spend my life in prayer, because my physical health limits me greatly (I'm mainly stuck staring at four walls for most of the hours God sends) & the associated pain of the condition is severe, hence I'm always reflecting on scripture, meditating in the Spirit, praying in tongues, that sort of thing. In addition to prophetic dreams (which are infrequent, as noted, with the exception of lots of little personal insights which help me to overcome obstacles in my day to day life), I have visions of the mind's eye, (words of knowledge & insight - a couple of the spiritual gifts noted by the apostle Paul) and occasionally, open visions. These visions are often in direct response to immediate prayer for others in the moment, and provide wisdom to help that person to deal with whatever issues or obstacles they are facing, whether practical or emotional/ psychological. I used to operate in an informal evangelism ministry with a couple of different churches, until my health became too poor to actively participate. I would be involved with prayer groups, that sort of thing - basically a ver active, very committed, very cautious & reverent Christian, a God-fearing man in the truest sense of the expression. A passion for God's holiness consumes me, I desperately work to live in humility & the righteousness which comes through grace.

False prophets usually have some sort of hidden motivation which drives them to conjure up imagination-led 'visions', and these motives can range from simple greed, if they are using their 'ministry' to whip up funds, to sell books, to organise crusades which bring in massive profits from donations - through the pride of life, where a person is trying to attain some sort of fulfilment of their ego desires, through active diabolism, where they are deliberately working for demonic forces in efforts to mislead true committed Christians, even simple desire for popularity can motivate them. On a forum like this, I can only give you my word that none of these motivations drive me. I hope that you can see that the relative infrequency of my prophetic predictions indicates my truthful commitment to simply following the visions of the night which the Lord delivers, when the need is there to have some sort of information delivered to the powers on Earth which can take action to mitigate dangerous circumstances. As described previously, my personal prophetic 'indicators' as I've come to reference them, are simple commentary from the Lord on an issue in my life which will need particular insight to navigate effectively. This can even be as simple as the details I should include in an important letter to the doctor, or the time I should set off on a planned journey, that sort of thing, indicators which smooth out the rough places where otherwise my health & circumstantial limitations might lead me to stumble, were it not for the indicators provided in dreams, or in unsought visions when restfully reflecting/ meditating.

When it comes to the major 'predictions', these have been infrequent, and have typically referred to events which are due to occur on a national or international scale. Of the the two which come to mind, the first was a specific incident in 2012, when there was a 'training accident' involving Royal Air Force jets in the far North of the UK, off the northern Scottish coast. In the dreams which led me to share information concerning the coming event which was predicted, the first dream came four years previously, which indicated a disaster in the skies coming from the far north, with the potential for major loss of life - it was shown to me as a 'broken arrow' event, a terrorism attempt involving stolen weapons of mass destruction, which could grievously harm the British public if it was not somehow resisted & fought off. In the second dream, which occurred two weeks prior to the event, I was given very specific insight on the exact timing of the event, which was to state that it would occur before the conclusion of the Euro 2012 football tournament, and that therefore vigilance should be maintained in the skies of the far north from that moment on, expecting something to occur just prior to the end of the tournament. That dream actually 'roleplayed' a discussion between high level military officers, who were debating whether to take my prediction seriously, with some of them arguing that all information can be helpful, and therefore caution was merited, even if the source were unknown or mysterious (think of all the times remote viewing has been used by the worlds' militaries) - other generals & marshalls were saying that I had no military experience & thus it was unlikely that I could accurately predict an event of this exact type (even the weapon was specified - a neutron bomb which would destroy biological life but leave buildings & infrastructure intact). Ultimately, two weeks later, just before the final match of the football tournament there was a very dramatic 'training accident' (as the British public was informed) - two jets were downed, and one pilot was killed when his jet crashed into the ocean just north of the Scottish coast. Several jets were scrambled during the incident, whatever its actual nature happened to be. Naturally, the government could never officially reveal that a near-miss terror from the skies attack had occurred, and although of course I can't access government sources to confirm whether the event was exactly as I'd predicted - there were enough major plot points which matched up, that I could infer I had likely been used as a vessel by the Lord to provide critical information to the British government/military, so that massive loss of life could be avoided. The event occurred at the exact time predicted, in the exact location predicted, jets were scrambled in an emergency situation, and some sort of event/confrontation took place in the skies which led to the crash & destruction of two high technology jets, and the death of one of the pilots. It seems likely to me that a dangerous assault was prevented, and that therefore the prophetic information was indeed coming from the LORD of Hosts, and not from my imagination.

Please see next post for continuation of this response...

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The second major incident which my dreams predicted was the ascent of ISIS in the Middle East. In 2010, when there was only 'middling' terror activity in the Middle East (the Taliban, etc) - I dreamt a vivid & memorable dream, in which I saw in graphic detail the full barbarity & butchery of the terrorists, dressed in black garb with their black flags - a prisoner was executed right in front of me, his head hacked off in full gory detail, with the blood bursting & gushing forth around my feet from the wound when his head was severed with a machete type bladed weapon. The scale of the group's appearance in the ME was made very apparent, they surged like a plague across the borders of several nations. I was shown that women & children would be held prisoner in cages, murdered by fire in a merciless, evil manner - and furthermore, I saw that the group itself had been sponsored into being by a hidden hand, an elitist group of Westerners which was very rich, and very ruthless in their strategic deployment of this wicked army of savages. The elite Westerners had created the group deliberately, with the intent of destabilising certain Middle Eastern nations - but the dream also made it perfectly clear that once ISIS had begun their campaign of murderous terror, the people who had been responsible for creating the group (IE the Western intelligence network which had corporate corruption written all over it) were themselves shocked & dismayed by the carnage that ensued, because ISIS were out of their control after a certain point, and there was a need for a major scale 'cleanup' of the operation, which was very cloak & dagger in its machinations. As we saw in the final analysis, Russia were instrumental in deconstructing the ISIS reign of terror in Syria, and with the benefit of hindsight I can look back at these events & perceive that there was very likely to have been high level collusion between Western powers (whom I believe were American primarily, the CIA) & the Russian military powers, who were enrolled to bomb the sh1t out of ISIS positions all over Syria until their caliphate began to crumble. It seems that the Western powers wanted to avoid the perception that they themselves were responsible for bringing down the caliphate, so as to maintain their cover & several of the primary terrorist contacts - hence they deployed the Russians as the major player in ending their barbaric tenure in Syria & Iraq.

So there you have it - those two incidents described are two very good examples of unsought, but apparently later verified prophetic prediction. The dreams which predicted these events occurred several years before the events themselves took place, with the added second dream regarding the 'broken arrow'/ Royal Air Force incident which 'calibrated' the exact timeline in which the predicted event would unfold, also responding in advance to critical voices amongst the high level military officers who would be charged with assessing whether the information I had provided was to be taken seriously, whether the predictions were to be acted on, in terms of patrolling the skies at the time & in the location specified in the two dreams taken together.

There have been other large scale national/international predictions, but many of them refer to a time which is still in the future, and therefore they are not yet confirmed. I have been sharing some of the details on ATS these past few months, though I have been very cautious to not reveal certain aspects because they would seem too unbelievable when assessed in the light of current views of reality, the supernatural, non-human powers, etc. I believe that God provided the two sets of dreams specified in my response here so that when the people who have authority & power to act decisively on a national or international scales, are in a position to need to act in response to the sudden unfolding of the upcoming bad situations, that they would be paying sufficient attention as & when I share the exact information about what I have seen predicted for the future which has not yet arrived. The two incidents I have described here were a confirmation that God is speaking through me at times, in a manner which is spontaneous & unsought, as & when God sees fit to do so. I don't sit about analysing newspapers & dreaming up prophetic responses to world events - the dreams simply arrive when they are intended to arrive, I do not specifically ask for them, and my only duty is to share the information publicly in an open forum so that the persons in charge of assessing protective measures for the national/ international community, would be aware that my information is to be trusted cautiously, naturally 'trust, but verify'.

These predictions are infrequent & unexpected, and I believe that as best I possibly could have, I have answered the question herein of the legitimacy of my prophetic work. This is an anonymous forum - I get no money or recognition for what I write here - I am a servant of the Truth, I acknowledge, honour & reverence God in all my ways, I pray ceaselessly & I reflect daily on what it is that He wants from me, at every step of the journey, in the small things & in the bigger things which come my way. I hope my answers here have satisfied your inquiry regarding the validity of my prophetic calling. It is simply one of the gifts & duties which God has given me as a committed Christian who walks in the Spirit, and I intend to execute the role faithfully in every way, every day, until the day that I die.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

As far as you’re prediction goes, you need to be more specific than “ troubled times are coming “.
Troubled times have come and gone throughout history, what exactly are you predicting, persecution of Christians? You are a little late on that one, it’s been happening for the last 2,000 years. It easy to be vague, even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day. If you want anyone to believe you, you have to do much better.

Apologies, I do see how what I have written concerning the 'Time of Trouble' may have been perceived as too vague, there is a very specific reason as to why that is, and indeed the 'Time of Trouble' is NOT a general time of trouble, it is an authentically predicted & very specific period in our history as a civilisation which was stated unequivocally in the Book of Daniel, chapter 12 (see quote below). As I have noted in my most recent response to the first part of your own post to which I am replying here also, I have deliberately witheld certain aspects of the prediction because some of it will seem unbelievable due to its 'spectacular' & supernatural nature (you will note that in Daniel 12, the angel speaking to the prophet Daniel also cautions Daniel not to reveal the full details immediately, because the time would not be right for the world to hear, accept & respond to what was being predicted...) - these are events which will shock the world, even as it slides into chaos through 'ordinary' means of warfare & political confrontation, hence some of the details must be held back until the external circumstances are such that the people are ready to listen to what is being clearly stated.

The 'TIme of Trouble' in Daniel 12 is stated to be a time of disaster which will exceed anything we have ever seen before, events more devastating than even the first & second world wars, because the scripture states unequivocally that events of the nature predicted have never before impacted the world on such a scale & to such an extent, not since the nations themselves came into existence, aeons ago. We're talking about the literal Apocalypse - the time of 'the End' - described in several parts of Scripture, events that will cause massive destabilisation throughout the world, bringing unprecedented miracles alongside unprecendented destruction, both being beyond anything we have ever before countenanced or even imagined. These circumstances will lead ultimately to the renewal of the Earth & the Universe we occupy, which requires the end of the current incarnation of human civilisation itself, which is sadly corrupted & beyond repair in its present condition.

Here is the quote itself:

The Time of the End

“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish ['trouble' in the KJV] greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued. Many of those whose bodies lie dead and buried will rise up, some to everlasting life and some to shame and everlasting disgrace. Those who are wise will shine as bright as the sky, and those who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever. But you, Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal up the book until the time of the end, when many will rush here and there, and knowledge will increase.”

Then I, Daniel, looked and saw two others standing on opposite banks of the river. One of them asked the man dressed in linen, who was now standing above the river, “How long will it be until these shocking events are over?”

The man dressed in linen, who was standing above the river, raised both his hands toward heaven and took a solemn oath by the One who lives forever, saying, “It will go on for a time, times, and half a time. When the shattering of the holy people has finally come to an end, all these things will have happened.”

I heard what he said, but I did not understand what he meant. So I asked, “How will all this finally end, my lord?”

But he said, “Go now, Daniel, for what I have said is kept secret and sealed until the time of the end. Many will be purified, cleansed, and refined by these trials. But the wicked will continue in their wickedness, and none of them will understand. Only those who are wise will know what it means.

“From the time the daily sacrifice is stopped and the sacrilegious object that causes desecration is set up to be worshiped, there will be 1,290 days. And blessed are those who wait and remain until the end of the 1,335 days!

“As for you, go your way until the end. You will rest, and then at the end of the days, you will rise again to receive the inheritance set aside for you.”

Daniel 12, New Living Translation

As you can see, there's a lot to take in here - I am trying to inform the people that this specific 'Time of Trouble', the events which signify the onset of the time of 'the End', will be coming to pass in the very near future, and indeed, the events of the planned pandemic are a core aspect of the persecution of humanity which will ultimately prompt the confrontations & miraculous events which will indicate that indeed, humanity is going through the final trials at the end of the Age, that our world & civilisation is coming to an end, that none of us will come out of this either unscathed, or unchanged. This is THE defining moment of our civilisation, the zenith of its persecution by the hidden rulers, and the onset of the final call to kneel before Christ, a call which will go out into the world for people to contemplate, as these terrible times erupt in the final conflagration.

People will automatically say (because the media has steadfastly trained them to do so) "Why is God allowing these terrible things to happen? Surely if He is just & kind, He would not allow our world to come to an end in this manner?" But the answer to this question is equally ancient, and perfectly logical, though concerning.. Our free will MUST be preserved, at any & all costs. God intends for Humanity to be free, to be liberated from the powers of darkness which oppress this world. However, not only the hidden demonic powers, but also the highborn & infinitely wealthy elitists who work in the shadows as the hidden hand behind all major devastaing world events, the greatest of which is the planned pandemic which is unfolding by the combined efforts & agreements of world leaders in every nation - they all have worked to find a way to CRUSH our free will, to enlist us in a novel & technocratic, fascistic control system, a poltical apartheid which will separate master & slave forever, by the use of extremely advanced technologies of many types. For years they have planned it, and now the levels of technological development have made it possible. They are utilising the planned pandemic to usher in an era of depopulation & strategic, totalitarian control over every aspect of people's lives on Earth.

BECAUSE God is eternally committed to the free will of His creatures, He cannot allow this diabolical planned totalitarianism to become a reality, because if He did so, then Humanity would never again be free - the technologies in play would make resistance & rebellion utterly impossible.

This response continues in the next post...

edit on DecemberSaturday21012CST06America/Chicago-060023 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Therefore, while the evils of this time are rolling out, the free will of the perpetrators having been preserved for a time, in the hope of their repentance, there will come a point at which the LORD of Hosts will say "No more" - His archangel will rise, causing absolute, unadulterated, pure & assured truth to go forth into the world, so that a remnant will hear & understand, will see & believe, even as civilisation is crumbling into the sea.

The End will come - but then God will renew the Creation, having marked the cards of all those who have been swayed into corruption, into the paths of darkness by which the common members of Mankind are persecuted, and they will be removed from the New Heaven & the New Earth - effectively, there will be a transition NOT into 'the 5th dimension' (deception), but into a brand new material universe, one which it would seem will last eternally, without the corruption of the fallen demonic powers infecting the world with sin. All people who remain will have been "purified, cleansed & refined" by the devastating trials of the final days, just as the trees are strengthened by those winds which whip about them, bending & stretching their fibres, casuing them to grow stronger, to become more resilient - just as it is written in Daniel 12. They will have no inclination to the self-destruction of sin, which manifests in our current world as though there is a black hole of evil at the centre of the earth, an abyss of darkness which draws all people into its gravity well, pulling their innate & natural righteousness out of their souls & leading to all the horrors of a world which as we all should know, is a 'fallen world', just as its most powerful denizen is the 'fallen angel', Lucifer. All dark powers will be removed, so that only the light of goodness, truth, grace, mercy, justice, love, kindness, self-control (etc) remains.

I hope that my last two posts herein have made it plain that the Time of Trouble refers to the events which will unfold in the final days of the existence of this Earth. I realise it is the boldest sort of claim that can be made, and I have not confirmed it lightly. I have received direct confirmation that we are approaching the evil days, from which this world will not recover. God will not permit His creatures to be eternally enslaved, and so it is He who is bringing the End to come about, in order to revive & translate us into perfection, into eternal joy, from everlasting to everlasting.

What therefore is the takeaway from this information? I believe it is this: Stand firm, love your neighbour, prepare for very hard times, join networks of mutual support & protection in your local & regional areas, be ready for anything, as best you possibly can. And no matter what, do your utmost not to be afraid - trust God, have faith - not even a sparrow falls without His awareness & care. Recognise that this is the ultimate strengthening & refinement of our very essence as human beings, the destiny of our species, our deliverance from slavery into perpetual freedom. We will discern our true core identity as a race of nations, sons & daughters of the Living God. Maintain your hope, and trust in God to provide answers, encouragement, support & protection, up until the day which is ordained for your death, in the event that death precedes the time which no man knows, the renewing of the world. And watch for the signs - miraculous signs will unfold in the skies, in the heavens, the Moon & Sun, the Earth below. Supernatural events will occur which do not have a rational explanation, from a materialist standpoint - in all things seek the counsel of your Maker, and you will overcome. Jesus is the Cosmic Lord of Creation - the human image of God, and you can trust Him completely, in all things. Simply believe, and turn your face towards Him.

Godspeed, Amen.

FITO.

edit on DecemberSaturday21012CST06America/Chicago-060027 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26274698]FlyInTheOintment[/post

Ok let me be blunt. For the third time, how is this confirmed to you by God himself? Does he come knocking on your door, suddenly appear in front of you, show up at the pub, what. I’m guessing that you have some pretty wild dreams, interpret them however you wish then get “ conformation “by some kind feeling you get that you think is from God.
Quoting scripture to compare yourself to the prophets in the Bible does not help you out much.

Tell us something we as a community can verify. Saying you predicted this and that in the past means absolutely nothing when you have nothing but you’re word to go on. Over the years there have been quite a few (sometimes admitted) schizophrenic’s on here claiming to be prophets. Some were more convincing than you. How are we to believe what you say is in any way accurate? Don’t hide behind scripture to try to prove yourself what you claim you are.

For the record, I’m a Catholic I don’t fear God, I love him as I know he loves me. Why would you fear someone if you’re in that kind of relationship? The only thing I fear is the absence of god in my life. So as much as I would like to believe you, at this time you have absolutely no more credibility than the other self proclaimed prophets that have been on ATS. And yes I have read every word of this post and have seen nothing to show me that you’re legitimate.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   

edit on Sat Dec 25 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RealSaviorHere
First of all, you are not the savior. Second, nowhere in the Bible does it say everyone is God. If you believe that you are Jesus Christ the one and only messiah and savior of the human race, then you are an evil person trying to deceive people, or what is most likely you forgot your meds today. Let me say this with absolute clarity, YOU ARE NOT GOD! Never will be in this life or the next.

In you’re case, I think you’re statements are proof of mental illness. If that is not true, then you should be ashamed of the BS you’re trying to spread. On Christmas Day no less. Seek professional help my friend you are not coming across as a fully functioning person.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ghengis Khan
Attila the Hun
The Crusades
The black death
The Spanish flu
WW1 AND WW2
Pot Pot
The Cultural revolution.

There have been plenty of times in history worse than this one and no one came from inner or outer space to save us from those.There are countries like Yemen whose citizens have known nothing but hardship.Drink some concrete and toughen up because this will get worse before it gets better and probably a little messy.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Awesome Paragraphs their Bro , and Oh , Merry Christmas Too ! ...............)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join