It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time of Trouble is almost upon us - the assault against us has almost reached its zenith.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Well said, people have said they were in the end times from The Second century to today on this website. They all believed it was the truth, and many came to horrible ends. Even still they were wrong. Now if a world leader proclaims he is the Antichrist and fulfills the prophecy’s in the Bible I will definitely take notice. Until then I will remain amused by all the claims that pop up here. It’s been a big day for me. I got to talk to Gods prophet, and then God himself came on here for a little conversation. All we need now is for Satan himself to chime in.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Branch Davidian
Aum Supreme truth
David Koresh
Jim Jones

They got what they expected,the end,and the world carried on

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Many People Fall Victim to Self Fulfilling Prophecies . Delusions Based on No Facts whatsoever........

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Very true, the most intelligent people can fall for this, they become obsessed. How many people fell for the 2012 crap? Funny, the ones that made all the weird predictions of absolute doom and destruction are no longer on the site, at least under the names they were using. I believe that it’s possible we are in the end times but how can anyone possibly claim that it’s an absolute fact? I have an open mind on the subject, but not so open that my brain falls out.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

: I have an open mind on the subject, but not so open that my brain falls out. "

Yeah , and you can also Hijack a Jumbo Jet using just Boxcutters...........Hmm.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Your not wrong. But I think the zenith will be once “they” (governments) start forcing or try to force everyone to get a RFID chip imbedded in your hand, and/or forehead, for easy identification for vaccination status in order to be in public places(outside), grocery stores, or any store or any building. RFID chip = 666 mark of the beast.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
its' nice to think that the 'shielf of david is gonna protect the faithful...

but one has to balance that notion with the warning that the pogrom will stealthly appear much like a thief in the night

after 2 am is when lawbreakers become active...

eerie fact Koresh, yes the waco weirdo, took that name because prophet mohammad came from that tribe/clan of Koresh
edit on th31164053195926192021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Explain to me again how I can give you anything other than my word to go on, here on this anonymous forum?

The only additional thing I can offer is that I wrote a thread about the aircraft incident prediction back in 2012 before it happened, so if that is still accessible on ATS you can look & check the dates & see that I wrote very specifically, ahead of time, regarding some sort of incident which would result in an air disaster in the far northern skies of the UK, and then right on schedule, within the exact time frame I specified, in the exact place specified, with results bearing out the likelihood of an attack (multiple jets scrambled in emergency circumstances - two downed jets, one pilot killed) - my prediction appears to have been accurate, that incident occurred within the parameters of what was predicted. What more can I give you? Shall I materialise in front of you, take you into the past & show you myself writing about these things ahead of time?

As for the actual confirmation, as to how does God confirm these things? Through personal inward assurance via one or more of the spiritual gifts listed by the Apostle Paul in the New Testament, and by the additional confirmation/testimony of two or more witnesses in conjunction with the personal witnessing of what God has confirmed inwardly. I was receiving prayer at church a couple of weeks ago, and a very powerful anointing on the presence of God was experienced, I received personal inward confirmation in the Spirit regarding the 'Time of Trouble' (the time of the End) specified in the OP - furthermore, the two gentlemen praying for me both spoke prophetically over my life, and over the circumstances & times we are living in, confirming the validity of the inward confirmation I had personally received moments earlier. I suggest you research Christian gifts of the Spirit to understand this, seeing as a plain description of the events doesn't seem to satisfy you..

I also suggest you get to grips with the whole problem of 'evidence'. There is no way to scientifically, rationally, philosophically disprove solipsism, in the final analysis - this is why FAITH is emphasised so frequently throughout scripture & in the writings of the church fathers, modern theologians, etc. You clearly have never researched such things, yet you demand an instant answer to a very complex set of events, occurrences & ministrations, all of which unfold in multiple dimensions during the life of a Christian in the modern age. Stop demanding an immediate miraculous change of heart from me, and set out to do some research of your own, perhaps even try talking to God, to get the answers you seek? Who knows, maybe you will encounter God as I did, when I first prayed to Him out of desperation twenty years ago, in the midst of deep despair. He answered me plainly, supernaturally, convincingly.

Only God can convince you of His living, active reality. Are you ready to listen? To trust? To have faith?

As a Catholic you happen to be entrenched in a mindset which states that God doesn't actually talk to you directly, you have to go through a priest (Jesus said "Call no man on Earth your father" Hmmm...) Or you could pray to an idol made of wood & paint, or call upon particular dead people to help you (you are supposed to "pray without ceasing" & "pray in the Spirit" - have you ever prayed in tongues, or had visions, or dreamt prophetic dreams?) You don't believe in the living & active presence of the Holy Spirit dwelling within you as a consuming fire, causing you to operate in the spiritual gifts listed by the Apostle Paul. You don't believe in personal prophecy, even though the Apostle said that we all should "fervently desire to prophesy". You'd rather stay cooped up in your cathedral than get out onto the streets & minister to the lost, the hurting, the broken, the prisoner. You'd rather pretend that demons don't exist, that exorcism was a superstition which you have evolved away from - even though Jesus cast out demons every day of His earthly ministry. You also fail to understand what the fear of God is. It is merely reverence before his magisterial power & glory, inconceivably small specks of dust that we are. Even the appearance of angels caused the prophets to quake in fear - imagine what would happen if the majesty of God were suddenly apparent! But of course, the principal manifestation of God towards us is love - that was self-evident from the tenor of my posts in this thread, and if you couldn't discern that, then there is something wrong with your discernment. I say again, to give you a chance to catch up:

What therefore is the takeaway from this information? I believe it is this: Stand firm, love your neighbour, prepare for very hard times, join networks of mutual support & protection in your local & regional areas, be ready for anything, as best you possibly can. And no matter what, do your utmost not to be afraid - trust God, have faith - not even a sparrow falls without His awareness & care. Recognise that this is the ultimate strengthening & refinement of our very essence as human beings, the destiny of our species, our deliverance from slavery into perpetual freedom. We will discern our true core identity as a race of nations, sons & daughters of the Living God. Maintain your hope, and trust in God to provide answers, encouragement, support & protection, up until the day which is ordained for your death, in the event that death precedes the time which no man knows, the renewing of the world. And watch for the signs - miraculous signs will unfold in the skies, in the heavens, the Moon & Sun, the Earth below. Supernatural events will occur which do not have a rational explanation, from a materialist standpoint - in all things seek the counsel of your Maker, and you will overcome. Jesus is the Cosmic Lord of Creation - the human image of God, and you can trust Him completely, in all things. Simply believe, and turn your face towards Him.

Quit your pathetic efforts to debunk, and seek confirmation in the proper way, via the proper channels, if you can figure out what those are, after this engagement.

As much as you believe you have cause to doubt me - I know, that you do not know, the true ways of Christ. You have a fairy tale image of God & the Kingdom fed to you by the Vatican, and you like to stay safe within the castle walls they built to contain your mind & keep you ineffective for the gospel, concerned only for yourself & your family. But I do know all about your sect, its faults & failures, its heresies & false teachings. So I have cause to doubt you - the truth of the OP therefore has absolutely NOTHING to do with your frankly inept, distracting, and ridiculously uninformed opinion. You are a provocateur & a saboteur in this situation, so kindly desist from wasting our time. I am reaching out to everyone, not just confirmed Christians.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Greetings ATS, on this Christmas night, 2021.

I wish I could write with better news from the Spirit which guides us, which guides the nations, one man & one woman at a time..

I have had confirmation from the Most High that the prophesied Time of Trouble is almost upon us - the globalist/Satanic assault against Mankind has almost reached its zenith - they have pushed as far & as punitively as they could, taking the powers in their own hands & exerting influence which has caused great distress in all realms, lying & deceiving - "deceiving & being deceived". They have plotted, schemed, organised & executed their plans with absolutely no compassion for any that would come under the influence of their force, and they have delivered death & destruction to the common man, in a way which cannot be forgiven without absolute penance & abandonment of the cause in which they have weasled their way through the years leading to where we are now.

The day is coming when those who defend the cause of the oppressed will have no alternative but to walk away from the path they have been confined to, stepping out in faith to rise against the hidden powers which control the deceptive works which are being carried out on the Earth at this time. Everything we see has a hidden backdrop - there are powers of which almost all mankind has no true knowledge, powers which control the seemingly powerful within our human society, wielding them like weapons of warfare, using their wealth & status to control the minds of those who are submitted to evil in our days. Corruption is endemic, the rot is thorough, only a dissolution & extraction of the infection at the root can save the remnant which can be saved. There is much that we do not know, and in accord with the laws of the universe we must walk by faith & not by sight - because justice is upheld in the final analysis, and above our realm is a realm of hosts which are prepared to do battle on our behalf, under the aegis of God Almighty.

One thing I would counsel, one thing which is vital, is that you maintain your hope, fix your sights on what is above & not on what is apparent here below. The trees cannot stand, and will fall & die, if the trunk & its bark are not tested & stressed by the winds which whip around them throughout the years which roll by. Similarly we ourselves are strengthened & caused to mature when we endure the hardships & testing of life, and now our world, our civilisation, our humanity itself is being stressed & tested like never before. As a race we now shall stand or fall according to whether we endure the testing & strengthen our resolve, or capitulate & bow to the fallen commanders of darkness, for the sake of ease in this short & harsh lifetime. "Love not your lives unto death", is the call of the final assemblage of humanity, in the arena of the Earth. We must now stand up, choose to resist, when the final troubles begin - which will come soon. Like outlaws in medieval times, we must engender a separate & distinct culture of honour, courage, firm assurance & absolute will to overcome. Persecution will come, and it will be harsh. The storms of warfare will rage around the world, and many will be swept up in them. However, alongside what will seem like 'chaos', a new tide will be coming to wash gently against the shores of our spiritual inheritance, which will bring an abiding grace enabling men & women everywhere to stand firm in the evil day, to resist in the Spirit & to overcome with vigour in the face of abject darkness. And ultimately, the rewards will be infinite, no less a thing than to stand in the sight of God, judged worthy to live in the everlasting, a new mode of being, one which is infinitely richer than this shade of life could ever become - the crown of life to those who overcome, their names writ in the Book of Life, never to be erased. I saw the global protests & riots which we see now around the world, hidden by the mainstream media, in a dream many years ago - but then, I was shown that Heaven prevails, and it is a glorious thing to behold.

Let this Christmas time be an opportunity to rest briefly, to put aside the fears of what has come upon us in the past couple of years. Yet retain your awareness that very soon, all this will change once more, and sadly it will be worse before it is better. I wish to encourage you, but platitudes are meaningless if truth is not inherent amidst what is spoken. War is coming, chaos will ascend - but LIFE will overcome, the traitors will be put down forever, and the remnant will be preserved. Fear not the death of the body - reverence the awesomeness of the Power which is above all powers, the King who is above all kings, and ask Him to keep your heart & mind in perfect peace. He is the reason for the season, and in this final season of a technocratic civilisation run amok, driven by wild & evil men, He will be the reason that you overcome, the foundation of your hope, if you will only trust in Him.

All men & women would naturally confess their Christianity, if they had a true & proper understanding of what Christianity is. We Christians have collectively failed to represent Him properly over the centuries, and my prayer is that we would now be able to throw off the shackles of our poor understanding, our lack of wisdom, our abject foolishness, our pride & our misplaced hatreds. If we could represent Him properly, if we could demonstrate Him fully, then all people would readily see that it is the true & natural state of our beingness in the universe, the 'default' status of our spiritual inclinations, to be a subject & follower of Christ. Until the day He is revealed in glory, when all will see Him & realise these truths, be aware that He has promised to throw down the evil powers which oppress us, and His agents in the world will not fail in their calling when the final battle begins, because His power is in them. Until now we have failed - henceforth let us succeed.

God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
“How long will you a defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

“The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

“I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

Psalm 82

Best wishes for this Christmas, with steadfast hope, joy & fellowship in the year to come, as we tread on towards our destiny.

FITO.

Is this a joke post?

I think it is. Has to be. Tongue in cheek type.

Coz if you are serious, as a fellow Christian, I'd have to say simmer down a bit.
Times have been getting worse in many arena's for a long time. You are just now beginning to see it? Ok then. But stop jumping, coz we ain't there yet.
And the antichrist is pertaining more to Israel than the entire world. You can't read the bible from a 2021 American Western Culture point of view. The bible was written by the jews for the jews. We are just along for the ride.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ITS OFFICIAL

Dr. Anthony Fauci is now a certifiable LOON.

We should NOT remove our masks while flying on a commercial airliner.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

What can we do to force this idiot out of the Federal Government ASAP?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26275626]FlyInTheOintment[/post

Nice rant my friend, you suppose much about me, debunk you? No, more like try to validate you. Guess what, you didn’t do too well. I won’t waste you’re time anymore, and you can insult myself and my religion all you wish. It really doesn’t matter, It shows you for the person you are. You are free to continue your delusions of power glory and holiness without my presence. Prophet on my friend but remember extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Claiming to be a prophet is pretty extraordinary wouldn’t you agree? And you might try not to be so bitter to people who question your claim, it’s not a very good look for a prophet…… Bye

PS: Remember also, it was the Catholics, ( who you seem to respect so much ), that compiled the Bible. So even you would have give us a little credit.
edit on CST2021p2021-12-28T02:26:11-06:00Tue, 28 Dec 2021 02:26:11 -0600amf31 by Topcraft because: Add post script

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Well said!

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The only thing I will add to my previous reply which I foolishly overlooked, believing it to be self-evident, is that I do not mean to degrade the value of ordinary Catholics & their faith - error which is taught by evil men cannot be perceived as error in those who have been raised by liars. The Catholic faith is full of error, but the people are generally pure-hearted & true. I must admit my anger at your deliberate provocateur attitude caused me to overlook general matters of ordinary courtesy, and for that I apologise. I believe fervently in what God has shown me, and I do not believe it to be false in any way, except where my own humanity has tarnished the message accidentally. I too will no longer engage with you, for your nature has been exposed by your attitude, with no shade of any sort of apology or humility, you presume yourself to be right with no specific divine authority, discernment or guidance to back up your position - only what you 'feel' to be true or false, in accordance with what you have been taught.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You clearly have no wisdom in regard to these matters, so I won't bother to castigate your failure to make any actual point which is relevant. Of course the gentiles are incorporated into the divine destiny of humanity - otherwise what was to point of the Lord's incarnation, sacrifice, ascension & formal acceptance of the gentiles? Foolish talk to presume that God has no concern for the world He has made.

In past generations, He let all nations go their own way*. Yet He has not left Himself without testimony to His goodness: He gives you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling your hearts with food and gladness.”…

Acts 14:16

* The meaning is such that Christ came to turn all men, including the Jews, to the New Covenant. The Old Covenant still carries something of a blessing, but it is a materialist blessing, for the prosperity of the tribe when they were coming out of slavery. God turned them into Masters of the Earth, so they would serve as an example to cause the world to look towards Him. But when the Lord Himself came to Earth, He demonstrated that the Old Covenant is effectively worthless, bringing nothing of lasting spiritual value in comparison to what unfolds for those who enter the New Covenant, their hearts of stone turned to hearts of flesh, where His Spirit can enter in, their hearts turned to Him, without the mediation of the sacrifices of the Old Covenant - and the Lord can dine with us in the shelter of the Father's hand, freely, each one face to face. Your Catholic friend has adequately proven that He knows nothing of this deep & enduring personal FRIENDSHIP with the Lord, which carries lasting spiritual blessing & temporal spiritual gifts, to aid the believer in this world. The Catholics are taught what to think, and generally they are not permitted to deviate from that - whereas the Lord counsels us to approach Him directly**, without the mediation of a priest who demands that we call HIM 'father', something that the Lord specifically counselled no man ever should do.

“Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it, the LORD is His name: Call to Me, and I will answer and show you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Jeremiah 33: 2-3

To advise you plainly, I prayed Jeremiah 33:2-3 over my life ceaselessly for years, because in my situation on this Earth I am bound to people who deal in secrets, people who move when authorities tell them to move, who painstakingly hide things from me, and from others, for reasons which were, 'unsearchable'. I could make neither head nor tails of my life for decades, until I prayed this over my life, I even had it engraven upon a bracelet which I have worn almost every day for the past ten years. I am constantly talking to God, in the small things & in the large things - and guess what? When you do this, when you turn your heart, mind & soul to God, with all your strength, little as it may be - HE RESPONDS. Indeed, He fulfils His promise, if you "..ask, seek, knock...[ceaselessly]", He does indeed tell you great & unsearchable things, of which you formerly were not aware.

This is why I can speak with integrity about the things that God has shared with me in my dreams, in my visions, and in the Spirit-led counsel of others. I only wish that it were easier to make foolhardy men such as yourself, keenly aware of the power & majesty, and yes, the love of God, when that relationship is so close that He is nearer to you than the breath in your lungs. By God I stand, by God I fall. I am not afraid, for He has already saved me at least twice from what otherwise would have been certain death (that's a whole other story). So if you wish to keep yourself inside the box which says that God reveals no secrets to mortal men, damn well do as you please. But don't mock or denigrate what God has sworn to fulfil in His holy Word, which you clearly have not read in sufficient depth. "Those with ears to hear", and all that.

“On that day,” declares the LORD, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the outcast, even those whom I have afflicted. And I will make the lame into a remnant, and the outcast into a strong nation. Then the LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever.…

Micah 4: 6-7

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

edit on 12/29/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was going to disengage, but would like to explain something to you as you can’t see where I’m coming from.

This is what I was taught about true prophecy, It all starts with God. First he initiates a sign. It’s something that will affect his flock in general and it’s something that he wants them to know, this could also be a warning. Then he picks his prophet and communicates thru dream or vision the details. At this point the prophet knows 3 things, what the prophecy is, who it’s meant for, and most importantly that it comes directly from God to him. No confirmation needed.

There are many many people in this world that have had precognitive dreams, believers and non believers. Dreams of fires, famines, car crashes, plane crashes, volcanos, civil unrest, you name it. They all have one thing in common. Their dreams turn to reality in the future. Some claim to be prophets, some psychics, some think it’s a curse, and some don’t know what the heck is going on and it really scares them.

I have a cousin, who has had the ability since she was child. Not extremely often, but often enough that it can be absolutely chilling. I’m talking multiple times per year. She falls into the latter category above. She is a housewife, that makes no living from it, in fact if you aren’t a family member or close friend you would never know she was capable.

So, in your post, you claim to be a prophet, that had a precognitive dream about a plane crash that came true as proof, and now had a dream of “times of trouble” that you had to confirm with God. That is so vague it’s hard to believe.
People have been been predicting hard times since, well forever. Even using scripture to back themselves up as you have.

The biggest problem I have with you is your belief that the Catholic faith is full of error and lies. The very Bible you quote was put together by Catholics, are you saying that the Bible is full of error and lies? Your church is full of Catholic teachings. If you use a different Bible than we do then you have changed the word of God to suit yourself. You are a splinter of our faith.

We are not responsible for what evil men have done, or how they have twisted our faith. We come from the people that sat at Christ’s feet, forming one continuous line up to this very day. How can you as a Christian not see this?

posted on Dec, 31 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I too will no longer engage with you, for your nature has been exposed by your attitude, with no shade of any sort of apology or humility, you presume yourself to be right with no specific divine authority, discernment or guidance to back up your position - only what you 'feel' to be true or false, in accordance with what you have been taught.

I'm sure the irony of that post escapes you, but anyway, Happy New Year and a great 2022.

And sweet dreams...

edit on 31-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

You clearly have no wisdom in regard to these matters, so I won't bother to castigate your failure to make any actual point which is relevant. Of course the gentiles are incorporated into the divine destiny of humanity - otherwise what was to point of the Lord's incarnation, sacrifice, ascension & formal acceptance of the gentiles? Foolish talk to presume that God has no concern for the world He has made.

In past generations, He let all nations go their own way*. Yet He has not left Himself without testimony to His goodness: He gives you rain from heaven and fruitful seasons, filling your hearts with food and gladness.”…

Acts 14:16

* The meaning is such that Christ came to turn all men, including the Jews, to the New Covenant. The Old Covenant still carries something of a blessing, but it is a materialist blessing, for the prosperity of the tribe when they were coming out of slavery. God turned them into Masters of the Earth, so they would serve as an example to cause the world to look towards Him. But when the Lord Himself came to Earth, He demonstrated that the Old Covenant is effectively worthless, bringing nothing of lasting spiritual value in comparison to what unfolds for those who enter the New Covenant, their hearts of stone turned to hearts of flesh, where His Spirit can enter in, their hearts turned to Him, without the mediation of the sacrifices of the Old Covenant - and the Lord can dine with us in the shelter of the Father's hand, freely, each one face to face. Your Catholic friend has adequately proven that He knows nothing of this deep & enduring personal FRIENDSHIP with the Lord, which carries lasting spiritual blessing & temporal spiritual gifts, to aid the believer in this world. The Catholics are taught what to think, and generally they are not permitted to deviate from that - whereas the Lord counsels us to approach Him directly**, without the mediation of a priest who demands that we call HIM 'father', something that the Lord specifically counselled no man ever should do.

“Thus says the LORD who made the earth, the LORD who formed it and established it, the LORD is His name: Call to Me, and I will answer and show you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

Jeremiah 33: 2-3

To advise you plainly, I prayed Jeremiah 33:2-3 over my life ceaselessly for years, because in my situation on this Earth I am bound to people who deal in secrets, people who move when authorities tell them to move, who painstakingly hide things from me, and from others, for reasons which were, 'unsearchable'. I could make neither head nor tails of my life for decades, until I prayed this over my life, I even had it engraven upon a bracelet which I have worn almost every day for the past ten years. I am constantly talking to God, in the small things & in the large things - and guess what? When you do this, when you turn your heart, mind & soul to God, with all your strength, little as it may be - HE RESPONDS. Indeed, He fulfils His promise, if you "..ask, seek, knock...[ceaselessly]", He does indeed tell you great & unsearchable things, of which you formerly were not aware.

This is why I can speak with integrity about the things that God has shared with me in my dreams, in my visions, and in the Spirit-led counsel of others. I only wish that it were easier to make foolhardy men such as yourself, keenly aware of the power & majesty, and yes, the love of God, when that relationship is so close that He is nearer to you than the breath in your lungs. By God I stand, by God I fall. I am not afraid, for He has already saved me at least twice from what otherwise would have been certain death (that's a whole other story). So if you wish to keep yourself inside the box which says that God reveals no secrets to mortal men, damn well do as you please. But don't mock or denigrate what God has sworn to fulfil in His holy Word, which you clearly have not read in sufficient depth. "Those with ears to hear", and all that.

“On that day,” declares the LORD, “I will gather the lame; I will assemble the outcast, even those whom I have afflicted. And I will make the lame into a remnant, and the outcast into a strong nation. Then the LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever.…

Micah 4: 6-7

I have no wisdom on the matter? I think I already shared some with you. Go back and read it again.

Jesus died for the entire world. This is an "understood you" in Christianity. But the bible, and specifically prophecy, was written by whom and for whom? Jews.
And who does the bible speak to? Germans? Americans? Africans? Chinese? Japanese?

Have some perspective my friend. And stop typing like you are shouting and the only one who has ever understood biblical prophecy. Some of us with cooler heads beg you. As you only paint the rest of us as fringe loons.

Remember the family that would follow funerals and tell the grieving families their loved ones were now in hell?
People like that need not represent true Christians.

The end is not going to look like anything that has been painted by Western Prophecy scholars. Nothing at all.
The antichrist will not be German or Italian a Pope a Russian Tsar a POTUS or anything like that. It will most likely be, as described in the bible, the head of a ten nation confederacy - in the middle east.

But who knows. Just live your life as virtuous as possible (set a good example), help people, don't succumb to the media frenzy, and you'll do your part just fine.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Big changes come to the Earth from cyclical natural events which include just about every disaster you can think about.
None of these changes come from hocus pocus beliefs and diatribes, and you cannot name one that ever did.

It is in everyone's best interest to lead a virtuous life and help others. This is what perpetuates our lives while on Earth.

No one can tell you what happens after we die. It could be a wonderful phase of our existence, but you can assure yourself that it will not be based on a bunch of hocus pocus.

Free yourself to care for this Earth and all of the living creatures that depend upon it.

Happy New Year
edit on 2-1-2022 by charlyv because: Spelling, where caught

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join