It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time To Take UFOs Seriously

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well it looks like we have a small step in the right direction.

Now Congress wants answers. In November, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., authored legislation creating an office to study UAPs governmentwide and report to Congress. Then the Defense Department tried to stake its claim to the issue, shortly after announcing the formation of its own UAP unit. Its team would investigate only UAPs spotted in sensitive military airspace, and it would operate without congressional supervision. Some criticized the half-measure as a preemptive ploy to avert oversight, though the Pentagon denies those claims.

But Gillibrand and a bipartisan bloc of lawmakers, including Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., were not deterred. They steered legislation through Congress ― attached as an amendment to the annual defense bill, sent to President Joe Biden's desk Wednesday to be signed into law ― that establishes a new office to study UAPs. The amendment also requires unclassified reports on UAPs delivered to Congress each year, as well as semiannual classified briefings to legislators.

source

I don't know how much we will get out of this but at least there appears to be a few interested parties in high places that might just get a few questions answered.

I think the U.S. government has a huge amount of data they keep secret but they probably aren't any closer to knowing what or who these things are than we are. Sure would be nice to get my hands on all that data though.

Let's see what scraps we get, if any.
edit on 12/22/2021 by Alien Abduct because: Meh

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Will they go with Michael Sallas' silly stories that claim that "Biden is the chosen one", chosen by the "Federation of Planets" to "lead and guide all of mankind"?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

The amendment also requires unclassifiedreports on UAPs delivered to Congress each year, as well as semiannual classified briefings to legislators.

It would be better if they had oversight on the classified reports but in this time of uncertainty it's probably more to do with terrestrial UAPs than Alien UFOs.

Maybe the Russians have back-engineered something.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The amendment also requires unclassifiedreports on UAPs delivered to Congress each year, as well as semiannual classified briefings to legislators.

It would be better if they had oversight on the classified reports but in this time of uncertainty it's probably more to do with terrestrial UAPs than Alien UFOs.

Maybe the Russians have back-engineered something.
If not Alien UFOs, what "something" was back engineered in such ominous tone?

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not saying there aren't Aliens just this move is probably more with an eye on terrestrial aerial phenomena than extraterrestrial.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I like the humans from the future theory, coming back to relive history.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think it's much bigger and more ominous than just aliens and UFOs.

David Paulides "Missing 411" series and videos on utube point to something very strange....and deadly!
edit on 22-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Tennessee Congressman Tim Burchett adding his 2 cents.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The people flying the UFOs around don't seem to be bothering the vast majority of us, and they don't want us knowing who they are. So what is the problem, many of the sightings are not real and the ones that are real don't seem to display any threats. So evidently they are more peaceful than half of our society. I believe there are very technologically advanced beings and if they want to not to interact with us, I respect their privacy.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
As many times as this has been tried, you really think the gov will give any real answers? I mean billionaires buying this of so perfect and secret place...no answers..idiot punk rockers...no answers, oh we're declassifying lots of info....lots of nothing. Unless they are real (yes I believe) and show up in front of everyone nothing will be told. Maybe leaks that disapper maybe to the dark net, but no way. Undermines everything that is in place now

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I think the real issue is, that ether said hosts or guests ever will take us seriously or not too seriously, even though this is a very cereal topic ether way for both parties.

The U.S gov for the most is an has been perpetuating aliens an ufos for years, with their own reasons I guess.

It just be nice if they, the government just told how doomed an anal probed we are cause they don't know anything about them(not from a lack of trying ether), other then whom or whatever it is, is real, an is nothing like anything on Earth.

edit on 22-12-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
Well it looks like we have a small step in the right direction.

Now Congress wants answers. In November, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., authored legislation creating an office to study UAPs governmentwide and report to Congress. Then the Defense Department tried to stake its claim to the issue, shortly after announcing the formation of its own UAP unit. Its team would investigate only UAPs spotted in sensitive military airspace, and it would operate without congressional supervision. Some criticized the half-measure as a preemptive ploy to avert oversight, though the Pentagon denies those claims.

But Gillibrand and a bipartisan bloc of lawmakers, including Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., and Rep. Ruben Gallego, D-Ariz., were not deterred. They steered legislation through Congress ― attached as an amendment to the annual defense bill, sent to President Joe Biden's desk Wednesday to be signed into law ― that establishes a new office to study UAPs. The amendment also requires unclassified reports on UAPs delivered to Congress each year, as well as semiannual classified briefings to legislators.

source

I don't know how much we will get out of this but at least there appears to be a few interested parties in high places that might just get a few questions answered.

I think the U.S. government has a huge amount of data they keep secret but they probably aren't any closer to knowing what or who these things are than we are. Sure would be nice to get my hands on all that data though.

Let's see what scraps we get, if any.

I don't put any stock in the govt's efforts to continue bs'ing the public with a new batch of foold. The U.S. gov't never had any information that was not available to the public since UFOOLogy gained a hold. All that the gov't may have is unseen photos, vintage films and videos. They don't know any more than you and I. Even the least knowledgeable members in this and other forums knows way more than the overpaid politicians, all partied. TV shows such Travel Channel's "Paranormal Caught On Camera" and "Unexplained: Caught on Camera" feature superior videos taken by average people to those that are "official" military videos which are just downright awful. Give me a cell phone video any day to military ones from "gunsight cameras", they suck!

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So what is the problem, many of the sightings are not real and the ones that are real don't seem to display any threats.

Assuming UFO's are actual aliens from some where else in space, time, or dimension. I find it unlikely they would be here on a sight seeing tour. If aliens are anything like humans, their not here to observe or help us. Their here to help themselves with zero concern for the lesser life form.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Time Tourists ?

So, can we make money by selling them t-shirst or something....

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It appear in your eyes does not mean it will appear in other's eyes.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Spot on Spacespider

* Our descendants.............. "Hey potential audience, do you want to watch the Second World War on TV, in a film theatre, or do you want to actually travel back in time and watch it exactly as it happened for real in one of our monitoring ships?"

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

This is great misdirection, I wonder where else this card is being played.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Spot on Spacespider

* Our descendants.............. "Hey potential audience, do you want to watch the Second World War on TV, in a film theatre, or do you want to actually travel back in time and watch it exactly as it happened for real in one of our monitoring ships?"

do we see extra UFO activity during major events?
I've heard of 'foo fighters' in WWII but what about other events?
maybe during stuff like Waterloo, no one was looking in the sky to notice.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

"do we see extra UFO activity during major events?"

Totally awesome question ElGoobero and something to ponder on over Christmas

Looking at it we need to look back at Waterloo and see if there are any UFO activity in that region at that time. Back in the day I knew where to look with things like local newspaper records, but that was in the last milllenium, maybe start there yet I'm in the British Isles not in the continent. Sounds like a plan for Christmas check out Waterloo for any lights in the sky.

Major events might well be something of interest to them whoever they are. Totally agree with you and it does make sense

UFOs seem to have been regular in the ME during the Abrahamic initial period and they recorded them in the book

Some of the South American stuff............ Now I'm not familiar with the records of that continent and would love to learn more and get an idea of what was going on back then with the Foo over there. Erick von Danicken had some theories, we may be looking at major events with their records

We all have the most astonishing things we have ever seen amazingly moving to see these these things. Let G-d love yopu and let G-d love us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join