It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine, a prelude to the mark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

What I read yesterday about a chip holding all info required to get into businesses and can also hold your vaccine status and be inserted under your skin in your hand or your arm...

In Sweden people are actually doing it...

Trial run or won't come out of Sweden... I dunno but I won't be taking this chip if it comes to the UK.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Ok, here is a question for you then.

What about people like me, that do not believe in "God" as he is presented in the biblical sense?
I believe in a God

But I don't believe in all of the "mark of the beast" or "antichrist" stories.

But I WILL NOT get the vaccine, regardless of what they take away from me.

So, what do you label it as, if you take all the biblical implications out of it?

(I am in no way mocking or making less of biblical religions, but I have seen the references to the "mark" several times here, and thought "How the heck could I be said to be taking the mark of a beast I don't even believe in?"

The mark is an image of worship to the beast, without worship you die so I guess people who don't believe in the mark will falsely worship in order to survive.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Depends what God we're talking about,. Ra Ra Ra was the original god then replaced by Aten. Who they coincidentally dug up and resurrected this year after waiting 3000 year's..

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Lets assume the vaccine is the "mark of the beast". Lets also assume there is a God that is all knowing and all powerful and all that. Now, you're telling me a person who lives a good life, is a good person, and is tricked into getting the mark of the beast is going to be judged and condemned to hell by this benevolent God?

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

But they weren't tricked - they chose convenience over conscience.....as most would admit if it wasn't for ra,ra,ra I wouldn't have taken it.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Sure, ignore it. That always makes the things you don't want to see disappear.

This was your original statement:

This vaccine is like a test run, a trial, a way to warm people up to accepting what they might not accept under normal circumstances

Logic would tell you a benevolent God would understand that otherwise good people were tricked.

But I forgot, you want to ignore logic.

Sorry FM
The vaccine is not the mark of the beast, I didn’t say that so why would I even assume something I don’t believe, it’s ludicrous to me
God allows free will, why would I assume God doesn’t

None of what you said is logic, it’s barely fanciful if not just blatantly farcical

The vax is the mark of the beast, what nonsense do you base that on, worshiping science, worshiping medicine, needles, doctors, what
Ignore logic, what logic have you offered?

Well, if you want some logic on this issue I'll give you some. How about the incredibly bad timing of this pandemic and the reactions to it by the various governments of the world.

As pointed out here Link according to a statement made by Jesus Christ a case can be made that the last day of the Apocalypse falls on the 2000th anniversary of his death. April 7 2033 is the generally accepted date for that. Eleven years into the future as of now.

Also the case can be made that the creation of the nation of Israel in 1948 was an end time event. Therefore the "generation" of Matthew can be said that it has been running since that date. The Apocalypse is going to be 74 years old next year.

Now considering the news of the last couple of years. Wars and rumors of wars. The supply chain crisis, The pandemic. It's pretty apparent these guys are roaming the earth.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Sure, ignore it. That always makes the things you don't want to see disappear.

This was your original statement:

This vaccine is like a test run, a trial, a way to warm people up to accepting what they might not accept under normal circumstances

Logic would tell you a benevolent God would understand that otherwise good people were tricked.

But I forgot, you want to ignore logic.

Jesus was asked something ( In Luke) that relates to this. Two serious tragedies were brought up His reply would suggest that your understanding is wrong.
There aren't any

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
The mark of the beast is a choice, do you chose the way of the beast or the way of the Lord, it separates Gods children here on Earth, there are two spirits, children of the Father and children of the creator, the children of the Father will refuse to worship the beast seeing him for who he is, "they wont be tricked by him".

When it's said God will be angry with those who take the mark it's referring to His children because His children will take it knowing they shouldn't, not everyone will know they shouldn't worship the beast.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well you are either right or you are wrong
Sounds you have made a decision not to trust the vax until you are sure it’s benefits, that may be good decision , it may be a poor decision, sounds like caution and I think caution is wise
As for the mark, not believing in it, when it shows up, I am pretty sure everyone will know that there will be spiritual implications associated with the new “system”

Well it’s all yet to be seen or revealed

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Oh, it will be obvious to anyone of good heart and soul that the Beast is evil and not something to worship.

If you have God's law written on your in-most being, you will know. You won't have to be formally His even. His children hear His voice and know Him. That won't change the reality that you will have acknowledge and welcome Christ as your Savior and Messiah, but there are children of His in all nations and among all peoples.
edit on 21-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The problem with the Mark is. Everyone judges good, and evil when we are not meant to. One man's good may be his neighbors evil. So judging people based on anything massive, or individually isnt mans place. No mortal truly knows. Just my 2 cents. I also refuse to get the jabs, but that is because in my opinion they arent helpful, and very well may be hurtful.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

No that's not true. We absolutely can judge good and evil for ourselves - sin. What we are not to do is condemn. Only He sits in that judgment seat.

No one knows who will and who won't go to hell for sure.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Crumbles

No that's not true. We absolutely can judge good and evil for ourselves - sin. What we are not to do is condemn. Only He sits in that judgment seat.

No one knows who will and who won't go to hell for sure.

Yes, judge as to decide right from wrong, that is left up to us and our conscience (Spirit), we are not to condemn anyone.
We are very much allowed to hold other Christians accountable and judge them for their actions. As for non believers, they are not obliged to do anything or be anything outside of what our legal system requires, obviously
I agree Ket, completely

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Oh, it will be obvious to anyone of good heart and soul that the Beast is evil and not something to worship.

If you have God's law written on your in-most being, you will know. You won't have to be formally His even. His children hear His voice and know Him. That won't change the reality that you will have acknowledge and welcome Christ as your Savior and Messiah, but there are children of His in all nations and among all peoples.

He will be so convincing as to even fool some of the elect.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Mark is how you believe spiritually....a vaccination is just a vaccination...nothing more - nothing less. Many people have pre-existing conditions...that have nothing to do with a vaccination.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The mark of the beast is not physical. People receive this mark in their heads (symbolic of the confused mind, or the mind disconnected from truth) and their hands (symbolic for actions contrary to religious principles). In respect to buying and selling, that is mainly related to the slavery of the mind and actions to authority.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman I agree with the OP, Vaccine Passports are already not allowing some to "buy" in some instances.

Thus, "Prelude" might be the best way to describe it, why do I say that. The Vaccine Passports system is what could be used in the future as the mark to "buy and sell". In a few short years all they have to do is say you must present this type of thing to; work, bank, buy food, clothing and the necessities of life, without it you will not be able to function in modern civilization.
We are already about 25% there with so many people losing jobs over this.
It is really scary, but the bible always said this was the end game.

Something to think about, most German citizens in the 30's & 40's got their "papers" so they could function within Germany society they didn't have to be Nazi's.
When this roles out most people will give in, look how many rolled over for the vaccines, not many people have that much fight in them.
My conclusion only Christians that have God's Holy spirit will be able to fight this when the time comes, the wanna be's with no faith will get blown away like chaff in the wind. At that time they might find themselves aligned with secular rebels who are atheists' and vise versa, and hardcore libertarian's would also not be likely to take this either without a fight, but it will be a small minority fighting.
edit on 22-12-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

He will be so convincing as to even fool some of the elect.

And not everyone who says Lord, Lord will enter the Kingdom. Not all the elect are who they seem, and itcalso says that the Beast could deceive, if it were possible, even the elect, which seems to suggest the true elect will know, but it probably won't be easy to stand against the pressure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join