It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not a Pandemic It' a Fight For The Future Of Society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
In a nutshell this is the big one, for all the marbles. The cup of abominations is being filled to bring on the messiah of the Frankists. Expect more of everything possible to go wrong. They are doing this to us. Everything is set in adversity to test our inner selves. It's a fight, not just the supreme test of patience and restraint. We already won that by being so tolerant of the abuse given so far; the lockdowns, forced closings of businesses, lost jobs, forcing families apart, mandated jabs and masks, social distancing, police brutality. They are just getting warmed up!

If good doesn't actively resist it always loses.

Solzhenitsyn said it best in his Gulag Archipelago:

In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousandfold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers . . . we are ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.

To reject this inhuman Communist ideology is simply to be a human being. Such a rejection is more than a political act. It is a protest of our souls against those who would have us forget the concepts of good and evil.

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

Or we leave a world with no justice, no hope and no decency.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Well, here in this country our politicians have NOT been blackmailed by the Chinese . You are worrying TOO much .

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Here's our dilemma.

edit on 21-12-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   
OR it's a pandemic and people are trying to keep other people alive.

I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic. That way my entire life isn't caught up in "the sky is falling" scenario that some seem to thrive on.

Besides, we're all supposed to die from the vax, so I won't be around to be "controlled" by "the elite" or those filthy "communists".

Chill people. The sky is not falling. Been hearing this type of tripe all my life.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Also, the censorship happening is life altering. The voices, knowledge and careers are being taken away from our real great leaders of the world. The ones who quietly spent their lives of excellence in their field of science and medicine. I have plenty of saved videos from them if reference needed. The one posted at bottom, not a world leader, is a country doctor.

This recent video is a good example of what they dish out to us.

www.bitchute.com...

Testimony of Dr. Charles Hoffe, a country doctor.

www.bitchute.com...

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think you purposely missed the whole point but who cares. Anyone with two brain cells knew this would continue ad naseum ever since "2 weeks to flatten the curve" started 2 years ago.

The sky IS falling according to your script writers. Didnt you see the super honest and unbiased news on TV? A trillion people die of covid every day. You need vaccines and booster shots forever. We need to shut down businesses and family gatherings. Maybe you missed that too.

When the time comes, and it will, make sure to get your 10th "vaccine" from all the "doctors" who just love "science".

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Ranting it cathartic. (sp?)

Try taking the long view. In the history of humankind we've actually had it worse. When the mask mandates came out & people insisted we wear cloth masks I flipped out because this ISN'T medieval Europe and I'll be damned if I'm going to tie a rag on my face. It didn't matter I was mandated to wear a mask, but I wanted a disposable one!!

The fact that masks & gloves are not disposed of as the biohazard they ARE is criminal.

People STILL in parts of the world don't have clean water, enough food, or a decent roof over their heads. Us in the US & the UK are mostly complaining about "first world problems" which makes us sound like idiots.

People are trying to get thru the Covid, so rallying for political justice is a bit low on the list of priorities. Social Justice is another matter which in my mind ranks much higher.
Just my 2 Cents.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I didn't say the sky was falling I said we are being tested.
They are instituting vaccination apartheid, you ok with that?
You want doom just get the vaccine passport, it comes extra no charge.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Naw mate its definitely a global pandemic with vaccines and everything.

As to good actively resisting.

Good and evil are simply human constructs.

Nature entertains no such illusions, or viruses for that matter.

As to justice there is a reason she is blind and its not necessarily the one provided.
edit on 21-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Most are unable to see what is at stake because of the "creeping normalcy" and "landscape amnesia" they have been subjected to their entire lives. They simply don't realize that push has now come to shove even with the agenda-driven politics and propaganda on display for all to see, that are willing to look. The Emperor has no clothes, folks.

I quoted from this recently in another thread. It seems appropriate here as well...

"...We know that no one ever seizes power with the intention of relinquishing it. Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The object of power is power..." George Orwell - 1984
edit on 12/21/2021 by Klassified because: facepalm

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thank you

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Your right about one thing.....- "it's not a pandemic"

But -

It's certainly not a "fight for the future of society" as that fight has already been well and truly lost, the final nail in that coffin was drove home when the majority chose vaccination.

The true fight now belongs to the unvaccinated and that fight is simply survival in a society and a world gone mad.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

But -

It's certainly not a "fight for the future of society" as that fight has already been well and truly lost, the final nail in that coffin was drove home when the majority chose vaccination.

The true fight now belongs to the unvaccinated and that fight is simply survival in a society and a world gone mad.

as most of you know here
I have said this : the world is full of trickery and that is so true

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You're right about that but when you have 7 grandchildren your view of everything tends to project forward in time and my fight is for their future, not mine. I have had a good, long life and enjoyed relative freedom. It's my duty to leave the world a better place. Given current conditions I feel like an abject failure. It just makes the mountain to climb a little higher.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You're right about that but when you have 7 grandchildren your view of everything tends to project forward in time and my fight is for their future, not mine. I have had a good, long life and enjoyed relative freedom. It's my duty to leave the world a better place. Given current conditions I feel like an abject failure. It just makes the mountain to climb a little higher.

Yes I both understand and are sympathetic to your plight, but as for feeling failure - why? Your hands are tied are they not, you can only do so much.

But the children, oh yes the children - the only ones getting vaxed that aren't choosing for themselves- the ones having it forced apon them buy parents making up the childs mind for them. ...... ( don't know if that's your grandchildren but definitely alot of them )
Now that little conundrum may just turn out to be exactly the type of world that fears being left them......if vaxs turn out detrimental in the long-run then both what type of future and quality of life has society left them.

It's without doubt a dammed if you do dammed if you don't scenario.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic.

Correct... you choose to believe the lies they are spewing.

That is, and will forever be, on you.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic.

Correct... you choose to believe the lies they are spewing.

That is, and will forever be, on you.

Unfortunately, trying to find truth is like trying to find hen's teeth.

It boils down to what lies you choose to believe.

The amount of lies, half truths, and deception that we are being bombarded with is overwhelming.

Last week, I spent 2 days working in 2 different ERs. There was no surge. Biden is suppose to take off the gloves this evening. The lies will be presented as truths and demands will be made

It is past time. I do believe we all have chosen the lies we plan to live with.

Since I am old and not worth the effort, they will either put me out to pasture, or plant me in the pasture, since I will not comply.

edit on 21-12-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic. That way my entire life isn't caught up in "the sky is falling" scenario that some seem to thrive on.

Besides, we're all supposed to die from the vax, so I won't be around to be "controlled" by "the elite" or those filthy "communists".

Chill people. The sky is not falling. Been hearing this type of tripe all my life.

Hi M.I.

No, the sky is not falling. Exaggerations won't help us. I see that you didn't remark on the O.P's Solzhenitsyn quote.

I'm guessing that you didn't consider it to be relevant in the context of the current hasty push towards global collectivism.
A pandemic and a mandated W.H.O globally directed immunisation response to that pandemic, is not an issue that is like an island in a sea of general societal order. This issue cannot be taken out of context from other signs of societal change.

That is why I too consider Solzhenitsyn's quote to be relevant here. He is not a conspiracy theorist. He is a reporter, a witness. He says that the masses in Russia never saw the signs or significance of what was developing and what would be the consequences of it. Nobody embraced solidarity with their neighbour. A quarter of the city was arrested, while individuals cowered in fear in their homes praying that the knock would not sound on their door and that the boots would
not stomp up their stairs.

This may be a different age but the sort of people who are drawn to power have not changed in their psychology. If you look at it human civilisation has always been about economics. Leaders have always viewed humanity through there sense of economy. Even the response to "the pandemic" is one of economy. The logistics of economy, shortages and abundance. The average person sees economic rationale as being in his or her favour, as being conducive to a higher standard of living. That is why they elect politicians to use economics to create a more luxurious standard of living. But what happens along side that is that people themselves become resources and are treated as such. Well, that is the way it has always been. Humans have always just been used as resources - expendable ones at that. That is why the World Economic Forum is leading the march alongside the W.H.O.

If as the citizens of communist Russia, humanity does not wake up to the discomforting realisation of where they are being driven to then our one great chance of freedom will be lost.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Yeah, well you should come over here and take a walk in my shoes. Segregated

It is a punishment, and the only reason it's happening is because I refuse to comply with the governments tyranny.

I choose to believe it's simply a pandemic

And it's selfish, self indulgent a$$hole choices like that which will be the undoing of current and all future generations.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes my idiot child vaxxed the grandkid.
Now I gotta live with "well there went that branch of the family!" Maybe or probably...little soon to tell.

Best we can do is educate the Grands, schooling them in what they need to survive. Like critical thinking and fixing things and keeping some books for them cause who knows if the internet for everyone will be available. Sure now we'll just be considered the "Crazy Grandparents" but not if they end up needing our brand of crazy in the future.

Can't really worry what their futures gonna be, it's enough to make sure they aren't dumb as a sack of rocks when their future shows up.

edit on 21-12-2021 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join