It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Anchor CHRIS WALLACE is Moving from FOX NEWS to CNN+ Streaming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sunday, December 12, 2021

After helping to put Joe Biden in the White House, Wallace wants to get away from Politics...

"Fox News Sunday" anchor Chris Wallace announced his resignation from Fox News after 18 years on Sunday and teased "a new adventure."

"After 18 years — this is my final Fox News Sunday," Wallace said on his final airing Sunday. "It is the last time — and I say this with real sadness — we will meet like this."

"Eighteen years ago, the bosses here at Fox promised me they would never interfere with a guest I booked or a question I asked. And they kept that promise. I have been free to report to the best of my ability, to cover the stories I think are important, to hold our country’s leaders to account. It’s been a great ride."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

-------------

Where is Chris Wallace headed? To CNN+...where they rarely talk about politics, or subjects affected by politics...

New York (CNN Business) Fox News anchor Chris Wallace, one of the few high-profile news personalities who retained a reputation of integrity as Fox leaned hard into right-wing and conspiratorial programming, announced Sunday that he is departing the network and joining CNN+ to host a weekday show.

Wallace made the stunning announcement of his departure at the end of "Fox News Sunday," the flagship weekly political program that he has moderated since 2003.

"It is the last time, and I say this with real sadness, we will meet like this," Wallace said. He described his time at Fox as a "great ride" and said he was "ready for a new adventure."

That adventure will take place at CNN, where Wallace will become an anchor for CNN+, a streaming service launching in early 2022.

According to CNN's press release, Wallace will host a weekday show featuring interviews with newsmakers "across politics, business, sports and culture."

"I am thrilled to join CNN+," Wallace said in a statement. "After decades in broadcast and cable news, I am excited to explore the world of streaming. I look forward to the new freedom and flexibility streaming affords in interviewing major figures across the news landscape — and finding new ways to tell stories."
More at: www.cnn.com...

I'm sure veteran anchor MIKE WALLACE-(RIP) was proud of his son, Chris.

It's ironic that CNN fires one "Chris" (Chris Cuomo), and hires another "Chris" (Chris Wallace), within the space of a month.

About this CNN+ Streaming Service that's scheduled to launch in 2022. Will it have many viewers, in your opinion? What type of demographic watches "streaming" content?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The lit are talking POS collectively.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Chris Wallace was NEVER clean or fair: he is as dirty as they come.

Wallace is just like (sewer) water draining down the bowl to find its' own level in the septic tank at CNN, joining fellow turds.

edit on 12-12-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I really did not watch his programs, no because I did not like him but because it never called my attention.

I hope he finds what he is looking for after expending soo many years in FOX, but CNN? oh, well, the deal most have been very good.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The lit are talking POS collectively.

Oh? Tell us more.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Chris Wallace is just like (sewer) water draining down the bowl to find its' own level in the septic tank at CNN

He'll be streaming into a sewer?

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: M5xaz

Chris Wallace is just like (sewer) water draining down the bowl to find its' own level in the septic tank at CNN

He'll be streaming into a sewer?

In comparing CNN to a sewer, I know...I am being unfair to sewers...

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I really did not watch his programs, no because I did not like him but because it never called my attention.

I hope he finds what he is looking for after expending soo many years in FOX, but CNN? oh, well, the deal most have been very good.

Chris Wallace is one of the guys everyone respects, but nobody likes, because it's only a matter of time before you get blasted by him, if you're a public official. Candidate Biden and President Trump both disliked him at the same time in 2020.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Chris Wallace is one of the guys everyone respects, but nobody likes, because it's only a matter of time before you get blasted by him, if you're a public official. Candidate Biden and President Trump both disliked him at the same time in 2020.

He pushed the 100% fabricated russia hoax for years after everyone knew it was a complete fabrication.

His FATHER had respect.

Chris had only fear from candidates that he would dishonestly push a story in order to generate ratings.

They aren't the same thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Seriously, they're all interchangeable.

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am old enough to remember what semi-honest journalism looks like, so I respectfully disagree.

Though every single one of them that intentionally pushed the democrat's russia hoax for 5 years are all equally worthless, despicable, dishonest, democrat owned, scum.

Every. Single. One.

Their career is already over.

Most just don't realize yet.

Probably why they fear Tucker.

And outlets like TGP.

edit on 12-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I suspect they are looking to get more viewers going to streaming. I don't know what demographic watches streaming, but I do suspect it's it's attempt to reach more people because some online podcasters (like Joe Rogan) get more viewers than CNN.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

He pushed the 100% fabricated russia hoax for years after everyone knew it was a complete fabrication.

His FATHER had respect.

Chris had only fear from candidates that he would dishonestly push a story in order to generate ratings.

They aren't the same thing.

Both Chris and Mike (his dad) Wallace pushed what they believed. In Mike's day, there was no social media. What he said on camera, people believed. EXAMPLES...

edit on 12/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good Riddance

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Who cares. Only geriatrics watch either of these "news" networks.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Acknt
I suspect they are looking to get more viewers going to streaming. I don't know what demographic watches streaming, but I do suspect it's it's attempt to reach more people because some online podcasters (like Joe Rogan) get more viewers than CNN.

That's interesting. I didn't know streaming was that popular amongst older people. My 22 and 24 year-olds watch streaming sports.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Chris Wallace did not tell his show's panelists he was leaving.

Caught totally by surprise: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Of course it's all shrouded in mystery and intrigue because Wallace fits into CNN+ as good as any shape wood block into any other shape hole 👁‍🗨👃👁‍🗨

posted on Dec, 16 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Of course it's all shrouded in mystery and intrigue because Wallace fits into CNN+ as good as any shape wood block into any other shape hole 👁‍🗨👃👁‍🗨

Its interesting how conservative colleagues of Chris Wallace only speak out AFTER Wallace has resigned.

He's a Dirtbag: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

What we need is more "bravery" from Republicans on a lot of subjects...RIGHT NOW.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join