It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to face facts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+68 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
South Africa just announced, no vaccine, no grocery store, as has one province in India.

Germany just announced lockdown of the unvaccinated, as has Austria.

Covid has a roughly 0.3% death rate. ANYONE, vaxxed or not, can transmit Covid. In fact on the CDC's own site, was a study showing that it's likely vaxxed have a HIGHER viral load in their mouths and noses.

If people can't see that something very wrong is happening, I ask you to reconsider your astonishment, your dismissal of what's in front of your eyes, your inability to fathom that something terrible is happening.

Because if you don't, it won't matter if you're vaxxed or not, you'll be a prisoner too.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

I'd like for your thread to stay. Please add a link to something that verifies your statement(s). Otherwise, the moderators will remove it as non-compliant.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
On this flight to Amsterdam alone, the "vaccine" had
on over 90% failure rate.

www.straitstimes.com...

Only 14 of them were the new Omi variant.

The "vaccine" is apparently not working!

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The fact is it's a giant prison planet scam to have passports for life.
Just like China.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I could be wrong but more lockdowns in countries with 80% vaccinated after 7 months of the vaccines being introduced, segregated lockdowns though that's an improvement right?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The problem is what are we going to do about it anyone who dose anything will lose everything

Protest all you want the media won't cover it go shoot and kill them you will be labeled a terrorist and executed they will simply be replaced with another to do there bidding

It worked in the past and works now make shure any resistance is crushed right off the bat and the rest will hesitate to do the same

edit on 2-12-2021 by markovian because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Remember the meme going around :

The Protected™ need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected™.

Am stunned by the amount of people that don't understand that !
Politicians™ and other similar folks of lesser intelligence : sure. Can see it.
But doctors, lawyers, artists, professors, and other smart folks ?

Are they putting something in the food, water, air, to pull us all down to an Idiocracy™ ?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Is it really about a virus that has Mild symptoms? or is this about pushing control? MSM outlets avoided mentioning that the new variant has mild symptoms.

They give more air time to fauci than any actual doctors who are on the ground.
edit on 2-12-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin
The answer is very simple: mankind isn't what it's purported to be. Evolution is just a well lobbied story. So is the 'big bang' and stellar fusion and continental drift and the 'out of Africa' migrations.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

If one person in the family has the covid virus, only that person and those who have not been vaccinated will be quarantined,
but not people who have been vaccinated, they are freely to go enivre and go to work,they also spread the virus even though they have been vaccinated.
It is for all European countries I don't know for other.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Remember the meme going around :

The Protected™ need to be protected from the unprotected, by forcing the unprotected to take the protection that isn't protecting the Protected™.

Am stunned by the amount of people that don't understand that !
Politicians™ and other similar folks of lesser intelligence : sure. Can see it.
But doctors, lawyers, artists, professors, and other smart folks ?

Are they putting something in the food, water, air, to pull us all down to an Idiocracy™ ?

Another meme:
"If I take the jab, do I need to start worrying about the unvaxxed like all the others?"

Nothing makes sense. I don't know what is happening to people. All I can think of is that they have always been non thinkers, they just become more apparent now.
Apparently only 20% or so of humans can think critically. The rest just accepts or believes or whatever they do. That means there are a hell of a lot of empty shells walking about. It's a bit scary.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

They're notching-up the burners on the boiling frogs in the pot 😧

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Robert Reynolds

Am with you in doubting every story we are told.

Especially the Official™ ones... LoL !!

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I worry so much about exactly what is going on with most of society, and I think the 20% number seems to line up with what I am seeing. I have a good friend who is very intelligent and was one of the first women to work as a NASA mathematician, who completely bought into the fear, and got her vaccines as soon as she could to the day. When I told her I was not vaccinated and didn't plan on doing so, she just couldn't believe it. I said hey, this is actually a mathematical decision for me. Pay attention to the numbers, not the media or the media's interpretation of the numbers. Look at the actual death rates globally. I am healthy and active and not in a high-risk category, so why should I? Oh, I also don't want to hear anything else about it being for others' safety too. The same people I hear that from text and drive, so if you are so concerned about others how about you make a list of all the things you do on a daily basis that could potentially harm others. I'm over it.

She just got out of the hospital two weeks ago due to an aortic valve and root replacement. She had some heart issues before the jabs, but things suddenly took a turn for the worse a few months ago. Her physician said it was much worse than he anticipated and was puzzled by the sudden decline. I have no idea if that was because of the vaccine, and would never mention any possible link as she would not believe it.

My mother-in-law's father died a little over a month after the vaccine, he was in the hospital after the first shot and was incredibly ill, the doctors couldn't figure out what was going on. My mother-in-law begged him not to get the second shot, but the doctor disagreed, so he did. He died bleeding from every orifice, alone, on the floor in his home. Both of these folks are over 80, so were considered high risk.

Critical thinking indeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

If we go with that estimate of 20% : personally can't even think of one critical-thinker, out of all of the manager-types that have met, in over 45 years of working and socializing.

And so what rises to the top of those types of hierarchical structures ?

It's so funny : last metting we had with some upper management was a Zoom™ meeting.
All of the higher level managers had their cam images, larger, and at the top.
Low level mangers at the bottom, and employees as small icons at the bottom.

As one top manager would speak : the others beside them were just bobbing and nodding their heads constantly.
Like bobble-head dolls.
We've seen this before, but it was just so funny to see it all on one screen. LoL !!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: carewemust

news.sky.com...

And now Germany have gone Tropic Thunder full retard. Mandatory vaccination, no entry to shops or anything if not vaccinated. Absolutely insane.

Are there any German ATS members here? Love to hear their thoughts on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No more peanuts either

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
On this flight to Amsterdam alone, the "vaccine" had
on over 90% failure rate.

www.straitstimes.com...

Only 14 of them were the new Omi variant.

The "vaccine" is apparently not working!

The CDC admitted that there was no way of testing for the Delta variant so what has changed? how do you test for something that has not been isolated by a person with the infection.

We just skip past all science now and agree with whatever is said.

The narrative has changed where people don't want to go near unvaxed because ........I'm not sure they will catch something I guess? but the news promos are "get vaccinated as it is the best way to preventing catching covid"

these 2 narratives are circulating at the same time and is widely accepting it. This is the true definition of cognitive dissident.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join