It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, Pfizer Vax Test Country, Bans All Travelers, All Countries Over Omicron

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Israel, which has been Pfizer's Test Country, has banned all travelers from all countries over the new Omicron variant. The people in Israel have all had a triple dose of Pfizer vaccine and were to be contingent on their 4th dose of the jab in a few months.

Yet despite being triple-vaxed with Pfizer, Israel has banned all travel, all countries.

So either the Pfizer vax doesn't work at all on Omicron Covid and those vaxxed with Pfizer have no protection? OR those South African Nazis came up with a whopper of harvested mutated Covid that. Israel wants to keep out? OR maybe Omicron was harvested to make Pfizer vax useless on purpose?

The government voted to ban all foreigners from entering Israel as part of an effort to stem the spread of the new South African "Omicron" variant, one case of which has been confirmed in the country and seven others which are under investigation.
For the time being, all individuals returning from any country – vaccinated Israelis included – will need to be isolated for three days upon entry into Israel. Travelers would be tested at the airport and then be required to take a PCR test on day three, and only leave isolation once a negative result is obtained.

Unvaccinated Israelis would be required to be isolated for seven days subject to a negative test.

And any foreigners who do manage to get permission to enter Israel would have to quarantine in a state-run coronavirus hotel.

Jerusalem Post: Israel bans foreigners from entering country to stop Omicron variant

So it is really looking like the Pfizer vax has no effect on Omicron, especially if those who have had 3 doses are back to full lockdown with no one allowed to go into Israel.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Interesting coincidence they had a national drill for a new variant 2 weeks ago

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The derpstate is getting serious now. Dark winter is officially kicked into motion.
I would suggest have a few months supplies on hand.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The American people will not accept another lockdown.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
The derpstate is getting serious now. Dark winter is officially kicked into motion.
I would suggest have a few months supplies on hand.

Last year I mentioned one year supply, maybe I wasn't too far off afterwards.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

And it looks like we can expect more bull sh1t from Fauci and the WHO.
Have they advised on restricting travel from Africa to any country? Of course
not and I'm not entirely sure what Biden has done in relation to travel to and
from South Africa either. Although I did hear something about travel to S.A.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I can't find the article for some reason, but was an article about the new variant and said something like

'researchers and scientists are unsure if the current vaccines will have any affect with the new variant, but they still recommend getting vaccinated to combat it'

I was like, what the actual fork! Not sure if the shot works for the new variant, but just get it....

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ah the 'new variant' ,to cover up and take the blame for vaccine deaths and injuries.
Saw this coming a mile away,I am in no doubt that our so called 'ruling elite'are waging war and genocide on the citizens of the world.
People need to lose the apathetic nature and realise they have been conned before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Just to add that an anagram of the new variant is moronic,in your face taking the p.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Gee, some of the people running Isreal have a brain. Why let people just come and go and bring in a disease which could possibly mutate into something more serious until they can find out if it is again going to mutate into a virus that is going to be harmful. I have no problem with a country being cautious like that, it is why I initially thought the covid response was adequate here for the first couple of months, to observe it's spread and give time to discover what kind of food and pharmacedical chemistry can help control it. That was done by a year ago last may, but the loonatics running this stuff would not look at the natural ways to inhibit this virus from becoming a killer virus, instead they wanted to make us fear it to promote vaccines. They want us to fear so they can look like they have saved us to gain prestige.

It is important to mention that most doctors have to follow what the CDC, FDA, and NIH leaders say, they were forced to comply with policies that actually made the virus worse. Politics were involved in this but the politicians were led to believe a lie by Fauchi and the top leaders of these organizations that really are just in their jobs because they are good at getting money for their agencies and good at promoting the necessity of their agencies. They are not the smartest cookies in the cookie jar, they cannot even read the research they fund. They are twisting the evidence to make it look like their decisions were right even though they messed up.

I am not antivax, I am against people who use deceit to make themselves look more important. Is this virus real and dangerous for some people...YES, those at risk need to be protected, but for the majority they can build up immunity to the disease, a little instructions how to control the severity of the disease naturally needed to be given...it was, but not from those agencies even though they funded the research that showed how to lessen the risk of the virus turning covid.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
America is planning on an emergency to install martial law and protect those in power I don’t know how but I know the when is before the election and most likely another fake disease to consolidate power.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gee, some of the people running Isreal have a brain. Why let people just come and go and bring in a disease which could possibly mutate into something more serious until they can find out if it is again going to mutate into a virus that is going to be harmful. I have no problem with a country being cautious like that, it is why I initially thought the covid response was adequate here for the first couple of months, to observe it's spread and give time to discover what kind of food and pharmacedical chemistry can help control it.

Israel is actually treating it like a bioweapon with counter-terrorism surveillance.

Israel is to ban the entry of visitors from all countries due to the Omicron variant, Reuters reports. The country’s government will also reintroduce counter-terrorism phone-tracking technology for contact testing in order to contain the spread of the new strain.

Covid live: UK to bring in new measures after Omicron variant detected; Israel bans oversea visitors – as it happened

The more I look at it and all its mutations, the more I see, there's no way that Omicron happened naturally. It turns out there's 58 mutations, meanwhile MSM only says "30".

Chart of 58 Mutations of Omicron from South African Team Who Discovered It

It's too many mutations. What's really interesting is the chart of what variants of Covid have been in South Africa for the last couple of years.

Prof. Christina Pagel's South Africa Variant Chart from FluTrackers.com

When you look at the Guateng Province, it's almost like there's virtually no cases and suddenly an explosion of Omicron. It really does look like some old South African Nazi (or their kids) from the old political parties released it on a bunch of blacks.

Or perhaps since it surfaced in Israel so quickly, maybe those people going to Israel were targeted by some Nazis to bring it into Israel from South Africa.??

The speed of transmission is unnerving. It looks intentionally spread rather than a natural mutation.

They are saying every one person infected can spread it to 2 people.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

They are saying every one person infected can spread it to 2 people.

That's exactly what they said at the start of all of this with the original Covid outbreak, this is nothing new

Just mentioning as they just stopped saying that over here in the UK a few months back.
Yet suddenly (again) it's the media phrase everyone has parroted back at me all of last week.
Id even go as far as saying, I really do think it is possible that some people are psychologically anchored now and it is embedded within them with this stuff to the point of no return.

Its freaky, almost like mass hypnosis.
edit on 28-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

People of certain genetic groups could have different enzymes they make that could increase mutating ability within the group. Their diet could also be involved in this to some extent. I have no way of knowing, I just read research and I like to even verify what I read with other research. It is too soon to have lots of research done on this strain yet, there is a little but not a lot.

In humans there are genes called elfin genes, it is found in different cultures, mostly in some european cultural groups. Not strangely, these people with this genetics can have pointy ears. I suppose that has something to do with the name they gave it. But these people have some genetic snps in correcting mutations that don't work well under some circumstances. So they can get mutations that have no calls that can increase their chances of mutating. Could these people actually increase the viruses mutations if they do not have any stop codons? I don't think it would be, it usually only effects their own genetics. I know a couple of people who have these mutations, these people are not related either, they are from different parts of Europe. Only one person has one pointy ear, The father said he must have watched star trek too much.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Trying to keep an open mind… if we imagine for a moment that Covid is real and the vaccines aren’t a cull, then this would simply be Israel setting an example as only the second nation in this pandemic (after NZ) to show some common sense and lockdown properly until they know what they’re dealing with in Omicron. Unlike every other nation’s shortsightedness in locking down after the the strain is rampant in their country.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Ilhan Omar's friend, CNN, suddenly loves Israel. They did an entire 15 minute segment on how wise Israel is to ban all incoming visitors due to the OmniCrap variant looming "just 2 continents over".

OmniCrap is a wet dream for those in 90% of the Media, and in Democrat circles, who were looking/hoping for something to distract from Joe Biden and Congressional Democrats running America into the ground.

edit on 11/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

This will be a good test to see if Media and Medical authorities can convince leaders that Omnicron is a dangerous variant. They tried to do so with Lamba, and failed.

President Biden has a one-on-one meeting with Dr. Anthony Fauci today. We'll see how much puppet-master control Fauci has when President Biden issues a statement after their meeting. (CNN says this is going to happen around 2pm today.)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Being in the UK i'm not keeping up with events in the US, so thanks for the tip - look forward (sort of) to hearing up shot of this meeting

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

People of certain genetic groups could have different enzymes they make that could increase mutating ability within the group. Their diet could also be involved in this to some extent. I have no way of knowing, I just read research and I like to even verify what I read with other research. It is too soon to have lots of research done on this strain yet, there is a little but not a lot.

Eye eye Spock. Me thinks you are a visual person who needs to see the mutations. Good graphics already circulating the net.

Omicron Spike Protein Mutations from Financial Times

Omicron, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta Mutations from CogUK

On the 2nd graphic, go ahead and click on the link for CogUK. Their educational graphics also illustrate mutations in other Variants of Concern to compare Omicron with.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join