It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(The lost women in military thread)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
DO YOU HAVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE?

or was it all your little ROTC experience?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If so what branch, Division, and unit number and where were you based at? Also what MOS?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
[Edited on 19-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well lets see,

I do not believe that women should go to war because of my religious belief that they should be placed on a pedestal and worshiped as a gift from GOD. I become enraged when I see a woman killed on the movie screen. In short they are precious, should not be wasted on the banal aspects of existience and I like them.
And finally because 51 percent of the women in the current conflict in Iraq are pregnant. You can not afford to screw around in war or fall in love

TUT

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ahh more silence....thinking of how to "attack" this bit of my past? Or do you just choose to ignore it as "fake" like my Mountain climbing trips with the gear that can be spared by my friends to best mimic the marching weight?

Really now...if you're trying to demean me by claiming you were a soldier and so have the right to comment...I have been, and always will be a better soldier than you.

And especially a better soldier than Dragonrider.

And then DR's comment is "what's your experience in combat?"

Karate Kid: "We train so we don't have to fight."

The real and only question is how well can I fight?

Do you know why the South actually inflicted more wounds on the North, when the North was experienced in bar-brawls and gangs, while the south had slaves else doing their manual labor?

It was 2 things actually.

2 things still alive and well here in Nevada.

1) Growing up in a harsh terrain hunting, and moving constantly through tough country side.

2) Having a tie to your brethren statesmen//countrymen that goes beyond your mere ability to fight...

It is this reason (because OPFOR uses and mimics Soviet tactics), that the Nevada Natl. Gaurd kicks the regular's a$$.

Time and time again the regulars will come, and instruct their freshmen that they are in time for an a$$kicking like they've never seen.

And as I was sharing with another Armored Cav. on this board, about a small experience of the Armored Cav here in nevada (of which I ironically have another friend in, but I don't see him much anymore).

Where they'd traverse the mountain slopes beyond regulations, pushing that envelope like never before, they'd take on slopes where 2 or 3 of them would have to hang out of the side to keep their Humvee from tipping over.

And this is a daringness all us "country-living" nevadans have.

So really, what do you have on me?

Oh wow you were a Water Purifier for the Army...or a Truck Mechanic...big whoop.

Come here to Nevada and I'll show you a lesson or two with my buds in good ol' fassion war-games.

Gosh damn the recuriter I was talking to "First Sergeant Hale" was also Armor, served in the 1st Gulf War.

He was telling us the time they went over a gully at top speed (about 40 mph). He was the commander, on top, and his driver hit the breaks while in the air and that tank stopped on a dime.

But Hale nor the gear on top did....and he went flying out.

So sadly I only have stories for the Armored Crewman position.

I've yet to ever even get to be in a tank, but it's not too much of a loss...I still am questioning the actual tactical purpose of the tank in these days of Hellfires and TOWs.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Thank you Tut, I've already offered up that information and they chose to disregard it and rather ask me of my "past" as if that has any real validity to the argument.

I really do think that they expect me to be weaker than a girl....lol

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Valhall]

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Pure obfuscation and showing of your lily-white-arse.

and I did not get pregnant in the military.

I've never seen anybody that can be so wrong so many times straight in a row.

Good luck FM...I'm sure we'll read about you in the papers.

ciao

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Hey you judged unfairly, as always, I had plenty more to write as I was continuing to read deeper and deeper.

And of course you didn't get pregnant in the military, because you couldn't CUT it in the military.

Tell me what kind of "chin-ups" were these? Forarms out or in?

Probably in...being that they were chin-ups...gosh the women's standards are just lamer and lamer.

I do find it kind of Ironic, all this time you were yelling "WHATS YOUR MILITARY EXPERIENCE" when you couldn't even get out of Basic to be what? A cryptologist?

God bless that you weren't training to be in Infantry.

I'm also surprised:

on any given month I could either 1.) pay the rent, the utilities and groceries, or 2.) pay the utilities, the groceries and daycare...

That having expereinced the "Immorality" I wish to get rid of, you don't accept my views which support a strongly tied family (no divorce necessary) and a man who would be handling the bills while you save that much needed money, but doing the day-care yourself....

odd....we learn so much about eachother don't we?

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
"omfgorz i can l33t do m0r3 pu5h up5 th4n j00s!!!!!!!"
"like omfgorz your t0t4ly n0t uber f0r not mak1ing it omfgorz!"

"LIKE OMaFG i 4 climb moutain!!! I R h4x!!!"

Grow up.

PS. I have a bigger penis than you.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Hey you judged unfairly, as always, I had plenty more to write as I was continuing to read deeper and deeper.

You need to close your legs, you should never have had any children. I feel sorry for what ever soul has had such a curse.

OMG

I wish I could meet your stupid a$$ in a dark alley and beat the living white boy crap out of you. your mother should have seriously considered an abortion when they told her of the mutation.

loser

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by kitty]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Dude, your dissing on a woman who couldnt cut it in the military? I dunno how low you can get but you keep setting new records.. At least she tried, thats more than I can say for you. Or the other 90% of the population who havnt or otherwise dont care. Get over your self. Imagine that, a man laughing at a women for not being physicly strong enough to make it... Your pathetic.

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by ThermoNuke]

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No, but you keep bestowing ocular strain upon me by forcing to read the 60 lines of text pertaining to your past when I'd rather be masturbating with sandpaper.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

IValhall I'd challenge you to a pentathalon but we kinda have a big location gap

Oh? Are you full of the nice brown gooey stuff.. Oh yes you are you poor misguided waste of semen

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThermoNuke
No, but you keep bestowing ocular strain upon me by forcing to read the 60 lines of text pertaining to your past when I'd rather be masturbating with sandpaper.

I like this guy.
*hands TN a cookie*

-B.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty

You need to close your legs, you should never have had any children. I feel sorry for what ever soul has had such a curse.

OMG

I wish I could meet your stupid a$$ in a dark alley and beat the living white boy crap out of you. your mother should have seriously considered an abortion when they told her of the mutation.

loser

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by kitty]

Kitty,

Did FM edit this out of his post??? I think the little bird-turd did, didn't he? Because I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 18 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am curious Freemason,

What profession did you enter after military service or are you still on the payroll of Uncle Sam?
And one other light hearted point, there are no mountains in Nv if you want to ride a Humvee on a mountain I recommend you come see me in Alaska

Tut

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join