It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Advanced Egyptian Civilization BEFORE the Old Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have long argued in my books that the ancient Egyptian civilization and its remarkable megalithic pyramids, temples, statues and other stonework goes much further back in time. Here Ben Van Kerkwyk of UnchartedX.com presents some compelling evidence that recycling of megalithic stonework in ancient Egypt was being done even in the Old Kingdom period which begs the question: who put it there in the first place?

Best wishes,

SC

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

There's a much easier explanation its difficult to sand and polish small details. With writing you have no way to sand as the time needed to do so would far exceed even the making of the statue. As for the stupid idea that Egyptians lost the ability to carve stone and were more advanced in ancient Egypt is silly. They stopped building pyramids as they started hiding tombs from grave robbers. And they noticed many of the pyramids were cracking the cladding, the smooth coating on the outside of the pyramid begins to crack and eventually falls off, However, they continued to advance and in the later kingdoms produced things the ancient Egyptians could not.

The other problem is if there was an advanced civilization prior to the Egyptians where are they? They left nothing behind no graves pottery or buildings.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Where are they indeed. They left nothing behind. Except for the most enduring monuments on the face of the Earth. They were probably built tens of thousands of years ago. That's why there is no other trace of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Giants? On a serious note, it was absolutely a relic of prehistoric civilization that was only leveraged and augmented by the ancient Egyptians that we commonly know of. This will be understood by scientists in the next decades.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RenegaadeMind
Where are they indeed. They left nothing behind. Except for the most enduring monuments on the face of the Earth. They were probably built tens of thousands of years ago. That's why there is no other trace of them.

Doesnt work that way to build the monuments requires a workforce as they found near the great pyramid. It took thousands of workers and craftsmen years to build it. We found where they ate where they lived even what they did with the construction. There is no doubt when the great pyramid was built they had to have a small city to support it.

www.wonders-of-the-world.net...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is why I come to ATS everyday

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There is no doubt when the great pyramid was built they had to have a small city to support it.

It is evident from the Inventory Stele that Khufu was making repairs to a number of monuments that already existed on the plateau at that time including, it seems, the Sphinx. What evidence do you have to show that he was not also making repairs to the pyramids but that he was actually building them at that time (i.e. ca.4,500 years ago)?

Thanks.

SC
edit on 14/11/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

According to Hilton Hotema (his pen name) has written a treasure trove of information. This being one of them.
Egypt had people referred to as the Ancient Masters (of knowlege) and was stolen from them, and the truths which have been hidden. They placed their secrets within the tarot to secure what they were protecting.

That said, I'm wondering how much of the past is made of polymer.

Thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
People don't seem to realise about Egypt. More than a couple of thousand years ago Egypt was the bread basket of the Med. The Roman empire used to have vast amounts of wheat off Egypt and Egypt didn't produce that much wheat from the Nile banks.
Anybody, and I mean anybody who thinks the Sphinx head was the original are deluded. The ancient Egyptians were pedantic about their carving being in perspective. Look all over the old kingdom and the new kingdom and you'll find no other mismatch in their carvings.
Look at all the other carvings of Sphinx's (there are many and I think copies of the now Sphinx) they are all in proportions, head and body. But the original one, head in no way proportional to the body, ergo, the head has been recarved from an earlier head and not a human head at that.
There are many remnants of past peoples in the Sahara which was once a savanah type landscape.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The Gods put them there. That what all our ancestors and old world cultures seem to say across the globe. A transfer of knowledge from spiritually from the heavens. A time when men walked with the Gods .. To the Kemets this time was Zep Tepi or the garden of Eden.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton

There is no doubt when the great pyramid was built they had to have a small city to support it.

It is evident from the Inventory Stele that Khufu was making repairs to a number of monuments that already existed on the plateau at that time including, it seems, the Sphinx. What evidence do you have to show that he was not also making repairs to the pyramids but that he was actually building them at that time (i.e. ca.4,500 years ago)?

Thanks.

SC

Simple the tombs of the workers who were very proud of the fact they were building the pyramid for Khufu. We also now have inventories of the stones used and where they came from

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Thanks.

SC

Simple the tombs of the workers who were very proud of the fact they were building the pyramid for Khufu.

Where do the workers state that they "were very proud of the fact they were building the pyramid for Khufu"? And why would they not take as much pride in restoring a great monument back to its original glory?

We also now have inventories of the stones used and where they came from

You claim these stones were used to build the Great Pyramid (as opposed to being stones to repair it). Given that we know Khufu was making repairs to a number of other monuments at Giza, what proof do you have that the stones you refer to were for the Great Pyramid's original construction (as opposed to a reconstruction)?

Thanks.

SC

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Thanks.

SC

Simple the tombs of the workers who were very proud of the fact they were building the pyramid for Khufu.

Where do the workers state that they "were very proud of the fact they were building the pyramid for Khufu"? And why would they not take as much pride in restoring a great monument back to its original glory?

You claim these stones were used to build the Great Pyramid (as opposed to being stones to repair it). Given that we know Khufu was making repairs to a number of other monuments at Giza, what proof do you have that the stones you refer to were for the Great Pyramid's original construction (as opposed to a reconstruction)?

Thanks.

SC

I suggest you start familiarizing yourself with the AERA Excavations. They have found an entire city used by the workers. i actually visited their sites in 2010.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The statue 'The Release of Deception' by Francesco Queirolo was carved from a single piece of marble in just 7 years. I can't get a picture to upload so you'll have to Google it. The fishing net has more painstaking detail than any ancient Egyptian work that I've seen. The technology he used couldn't be much better than what a stone-shaping civilization like Egypt had. This guy could probably carve heiroglyphics like he was writing them with a pencil and paper. My point is the knowledge to carve with precision is easier to grasp than figuring out how to move the large stones in position to begin with.

If the Younger Dryas Event was a series of meteor impacts that destroyed civilization then it would have been easier to use the broken pieces than to quarry new stone once they began to rebuild. Some of the robust structures like the pyramids and sphynx managed to survive. I believe this event also caused a sea level rise that submerged costal civilizations like Atlantis and any evidence is under 3-400 meters of ocean. There aren't many other habitable places on earth that could preserve evidence of a civilization dating more than 5,000 years so the evidence you want might not exist.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Thanks.

SC

Thanks.

SC

I suggest you start familiarizing yourself with the AERA Excavations. They have found an entire city used by the workers. i actually visited their sites in 2010.

And an answer there came none. Not for the first time.

Look, Dragonridr. When you make a statement, you can't just expect that thinking folks will happily accept what you say without you (not me or anyone else) providing the evidence to back it up. I am well aware of the Workers' Village excavations. You are implying that the excavations at the WV prove that the workers there were building the pyramid (rather than rebuilding it). Now you made the claim. It is incumbent upon you to present the evidence to support your position. Expecting others to go and find it for themselves is a complete cop-out and almost certainly a sign that you have no evidence to support your claim.

So, allow me to ask you again:

Thanks.

SC
edit on 16/11/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The video makes a decent case that high quality stonework was being reused even within the time period of the Old Kingdom but doesn't provide any evidence for an earlier civilization, because there isn't any in the ground or above it, the mystery essentialy is how was the Old Kingdom so advanced in Masonry and how did that decline but that can perhaps be correlated to a decline in intelligence among the elite, there is a basis for such in Mesopotamian thought were the first Sages weren't human but became increasingly so.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

The video makes a decent case that high quality stonework was being reused even within the time period of the Old Kingdom but doesn't provide any evidence for an earlier civilization, because there isn't any in the ground or above it, the mystery essentialy is how was the Old Kingdom so advanced in Masonry and how did that decline but that can perhaps be correlated to a decline in intelligence among the elite, there is a basis for such in Mesopotamian thought were the first Sages weren't human but became increasingly so.

What this repurposing of high quality stonework at Giza during the Old Kingdom period suggests to me is that the monuments we observe there may have been wrongly attributed to the Old Kingdom (i.e. ca.4,500 BCE) and that these monuments may, in fact, be much, much older. It's not so much that the civilization that constructed these monuments is missing or lost, it may simply be that the monuments have been misplaced (lost) in time and that it is the later period that has been lost (after the Earth cataclysms of the Younger Dryas period).

The period Egyptologists call the First Intermediate Period (often referred to as a 'Dark Age') after the Old Kingdom Period, may actually have been much longer and go back much further in time than we presently realize. If that is so, then this would have the effect of pushing the construction time of the Giza monuments (and others) further back in time.

Imagine having a bookshelf with 100 books or so of world history, bound by bookends on each end. Unknown to you, someone comes in and removes a bunch of books from one end of your bookshelf and then closes the gap by pushing the remaining books together, with perhaps just a very small gap remaining. That very small gap represents the First Intermediate Period where we know very little of what happened. But actually, there was a bigger gap but we just don't know that history is missing because the books were pushed together and the gap almost closed. This may be what we're dealing with at Giza (and elsewhere) - not a lost civilization but rather lost time, a truncated history of a known civilization.

Regards,

SC

edit on 16/11/2021 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I can't see any issue with the general dating give or take and again if the argument is made for the older then the datable evidence has to be provided and it's not there, the contextual dating does not just involve Egypt.

Relative Chronology

I don't think your deeper interest is how old something is but the surprising quality and quantity for the given time period, how that was seemingly rapidly developed and then slowly declined, advanced intelligence can explain that in terms of making astonishing usage of the resources available in conjunction with a highly functional hierarchical society, that the Old Kingdom was governed by pure genius ot the Gods as they insisted.

edit on 16-11-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa

I can't see any issue with the general dating give or take and again if the argument is made for the older then the datable evidence has to be provided and it's not there, the contextual dating does not just involve Egypt.

Relative Chronology

I don't think your deeper interest is how old something is but the surprising quality and quantity for the given time period, how that was seemingly rapidly developed and then slowly declined, advanced intelligence can explain that in terms of making astonishing usage of the resources available in conjunction with a highly functional hierarchical society, that the Old Kingdom was governed by pure genius ot the Gods as they insisted.

The big question here, of course, is what happened between the earliest Naqada period and the megalithic builders of Göbekli Tepe and Karahan Tepe? That gap represents the missing history books on the shelf (that for a long time we didn't even know was missing).

Regards,

SC

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join