It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infernal Conspiracy to craft an End of the World - the ultimate provocation of God.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I've seen people with teeth like a giant wild animal, much like the Metallica Skull Logo.
Those big, sharp, pointy, odd teeth, certainly not human.
And this person had a tattoo of a demon on his arm.

Then later I was just chilling and relaxing in my bed, watching TV when suddenly an image of that demon appeared on my TV.
I then knew something serious was going on. Ofcourse, the natural reaction is to panic and go over into a psychotic episode and that makes my whole story untrustworthy.

But I know sh*ts up. Serious sh*t. I don't know if it's paranormal or just highly technologic. But they can do tricks with reality.
I know that.
edit on 13-11-2021 by Lux96 because: spellingg

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Kreeate

With all due respect, you are completely wrong, and you're just bandying about yet another of those tired, staid old insults which are actively designed to undermine the possibility for the hearer that God may indeed be real, ready & able to assist them in their lives, to enlist their help in changing the world through the actions of good men & women everywhere. It's intellectually lazy to parrot someone else's opinion, without having any actual experience in thought, word or deed, which helps you to prove that cantankerous old opinion one way or the other.

With all due respect, stop putting your "faith" in god and start taking action in order to change things in your life. Waiting on "god" to do things for you is counter-productive, stupid and lazy.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Well yes, but there are certainly beings like dark spirits and they are attracted to prolonged torture of children. They draw to it like rats to a garbage bag.

And some things.. Like the paranormal powers of those entities can only be faught with some positive spirit, God?

There certainly is something spiritual to our world... And I do believe in 'a God'. But not necesarily from the church or the bible.
I just know there are higher powers.

And I know there are people among us, they look like normal people and when you are fighting a spiritual battle, they will come to aid you. They don't even know what's going on or haven't even talked to you once, but they say things which is related to what your experiencing at that moment and they let you know they are there to help... These are initially just normal people, but they are different than the totally clueless human beings, these people are aware of the spiritual battle being fought.

Life's weird yo.
edit on 13-11-2021 by Lux96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
2022: Dark era
On october 2022 starts a dark era.
you will see it in the news and daily,
you will look in the sky and realize...
it means the success, the start of the dark period.

ISIS:
recently ISIS is related to a bad name,
but for thousand years ISIS was the goddess of health.
then that temple was destroyed,
then Notredame was damaged, the spiritual center of europe closed.
the positive meaning translated to bad one.
They are destroying your faith,
your beliefs in something positive that healths you.
and the ISIS meaning replaced by a fake new symbol to be prosecuted: ISIS.

the same in the Hitler's swastika.
swastika were symbols of health, good, intellect for thousand years.
symbols of health, and intelligence are forbidden and forgotten now.
forbidden symbols, then you dont remember and associate.
same with santa claus, mitra, etc.

humanity were replacing important symbols
then you dont now where you came from, who you are, and where are you going.

middle class:
it is not only for the past years that the middle class had been reduced.
it was since the feudalism exists,
since the emperors times,
since mankind was slave of those that came from outside.
then the deer raised.
then the deer was controlled.
then the deer became a slave.
you are the deer.

they controlled both, your and your parent's education, your ideas learned, what you see on tv, media, books.
from your values to your sexual preferences, you have been manipulated. your beliefs controlled.
and you didnt realize...
that is the beauty of their success.

The world theater:
you are living the largest reality show worldwide,
the largest interactive theater.

In any movie:
the heroe and the villain follow an script.
both have their existence based in the screenplay and the brand,
all the actors are paid by the producer.
and a writer.
and a director who gives orders.

in this interactive movie, reality show:
the top persons in the government, pharma, top companies are the actors
lot of secondary actors
all serving to the producer
following the instructions.
a writer that writes about control.
the screenplay:
get rid of you

control your existence from what you eat, drink, read, watch, earn, use, pay, communicate, learn, think, do, be, exist.

all what you and your previous generations know were manipulated.
what you believe now is not true.

rebels:
how the russians defeated hitler?

not gathering together, because the german army could easy destroy them.

but also, remember that both parties in the worldwides were following the screenplay, under the orders of the producer.

dont buy the ticket.

it is not only kill you, but also to translate your posessions to them.

they sick you, they charge you expensive health costs, you give to them all your assets, properties, you do not heritage.

before the light there were the dark.

and they hide the light in you.

so they control you.

when you realize the power and aware of light, you will raise.

but now, you are a slave.

they are telling you your future as no longer human: watch matrix resurrections.
making it true:
in the vaccines,
in the movies,
in the ideas you are receiving.

slow, gradual changes.

the name of the planet is earth.
control of it is what matters.

it is now new, more than 500 million people died from cancer in the past 50 years, when they gave cancer in vaccines to the population for a decade.
they are good doing it.

do not buy their ticket.

(or if you are going to do it, maybe you prefer to give all your posessions to someone you choose now, and not to those that poisoned you)

the concept of God, and the knowledge of it has been banned on media, tv,.

what heals and give life? light, water.
use it...
remember: light, water are part of YHVH names.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   

... because I tend to get lost in the labyrinthes of the mind, thinking too much!...

exactly what my review was going to say.... your 30 long year narrative is intricate-complex and is a maze of trap doors, spider holes, spirals into an Abyss of illusions and majickal prowess...
sure signs of a maniacal genius

bet recognize take 1 hour explaining each and every ink blot picture the psychiatrist showed you, i know that situation well enough to recognize a 'Q' candidate

my antithesis is KISS

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lux666
2022: Dark era
On october 2022 starts a dark era.
you will see it in the news and daily,
you will look in the sky and realize...
it means the success, the start of the dark period.

Actually, the "dark era" has already started where I live. We call it "winter" and it is caused due to the axial inclination of the Earth.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I mean a Luciferian specific era.
its name is Dark.

As unique as the 9/11, Notreame, Coronavirus,Isis temple.
(all are under the highly religious Luciferian calendar, for world domination)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

the concept of God, and the knowledge of it has been banned on media, tv,.

That's a lie. You just lost all credibility!

I have my choice of televangelist to watch every Sunday on TV. Even the Pope is on TV from time to time. Jim Baker is my favorite; he even had pillow man on recently to help spread the message.

Life's weird, yo
edit on 13-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Aha my question answered Yahweh is the name you are referring to.

There was absolutely no need to call me insignificant human. That on your part was an assumption. Human...

Anyhow moving swiftly on I see you mentioned the armour of God. Do you know what this is? I know myself what this is and have a book called the bible that's over a hundred. Its from 1859 or there about. It has a clear illustration of what this armour is and also what it was used for. So in speaking of metaphorical armour you are clearly doubting the word of said creator in which you believe.

You have also assumed as to my belief or lack of. The neither of which concern you. If I was you I would take Rickymouse's advice your posts are very long. Many TLDR moments to be had therewith.
edit on 13-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: ...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

more than an impulsive reaction, you should think what is deep in it.

the vatican is part of Luciferian group. it has 5 decades since it was known publicly.
they announced that they already got the pope's an religious support since 5 decades ago.

and 1600 years since catholic church was sarted as a state religion, founded by the power.
yes, the pope signed agreements with the leaders of religions to avoid terrorist acts,etc as it is being part of the same screenplay.

but if you dont want to look in your closer reality:

what is broadcasted in tv?
lucifer, thegood place,halloween, etc, are series that promote lucifer.

how many times there is the word hell in the movies, tv?
how many times is the word heaven in the movies, tv?

one of the massive media arguments is that the word GOD was banned to avoid conflicts in religions, as each one of them believes in their own god.

this is split and conquer.

but the world HELL, not only was not banned, but also promoted.

the purgatory were deleted by pope's word.
then you dont have a place to reddem, now you go down.

the bible was changed daily, via small concepts, wome words removed are related to heaven, paradise, savior, redeem.
subtle changes, that if you dont know well ignore, but then a second change hapens, and the original concept was redeemed.

main religions are a way of control.
and all were controlled during the pandemic: no scraments, no faith, no extreme anointing.
then the soul and the person when die, think in suffering,
it is the same to notredame.

if you are part of a remaining independent church that was isolated from tv media, pure, good for you.

Did your church stopped or reduced their operations during pandemic?

God concept is replaced by some soft concept to be replaced, like: christmas, and santa.

what you see in movies, like hallmark that talk about God?
not the christ, not the faith saves you, but the suffering, the consequences from death recently of family(pandemic)etc,

the original symbol of jesus is lost in movies in large media.

in the same way that the catholic church started with a pope that replaced the original pope.
in the same way the catholic church hidden the original history of Jesus.
in the same way the catholic church hidden to you the original words of christ.
what you have learned about the teaching and life from jesus has been hidden to you, and changed.

etc

and you should remember that those companies are controlled and owned by Luciferians,

those who prefer their Lucifer to your God.

the media is the message.

people vaccinated ones who forgotten the faith in god, and put their faith in what the media told you.
and that was possible by weakening your concept and twisting the faith of the people

There is no media who is not owned by those who prefer Lucifer.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nope, not the chosen one, but I do believe that we will have clear guidance.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

one of the massive media arguments is that the word GOD was banned to avoid conflicts in religions, as each one of them believes in their own god.

You can't prop up a lie with more lies.

The word GOD was never banned in any media. Post proof where it was even discussed. Look at ATS, GOD is discussed all the time.

Your Q styled ideology is actually the anthesis of GOD!

Life's strange, yo

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Please let me explain - we are ALL insignificant humans. Sorry if my tone wasn't clear on that point, I was trying to call attention to the fact that in the face of such a power as an omnipotent, omniscient God, every single one of us is insignificant, and it would be foolhardy to start calling God's motives into question when we are so literally insignificant in comparison to just such a Being. Again, apologies if that metaphorical drift wasn't clear. Wasn't trying to directly insult you as a person - I don't know you from Adam, so it wouldn't be fair to cast aspersions against your character just off the back of a forum post.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

you are correct. even the translation that makes up the bible I have from 1859 cannot fully be trusted. it was changed by regimes that remain hierarchical as it went against them.

As for Santa and Christmas this has become a sin and greedfest. its horrid nowadays.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Anyhow moving swiftly on I see you mentioned the armour of God. Do you know what this is? I know myself what this is and have a book called the bible that's over a hundred. Its from 1859 or there about. It has a clear illustration of what this armour is and also what it was used for. So in speaking of metaphorical armour you are clearly doubting the word of said creator in which you believe.

I don't think I referred specifically to the armour of God which is listed & described in Scripture, and I certainly don't doubt the word of God in regards to that armour. The armour of God as far as I have understood it is a meditative exercise by which we become aware of the specific protections which God has gifted us with, to stand against the wiles of the Devil. The helmet of the hope of salvation, the breastplace of righteousness, the shield of faith, the belt of truth, the sword of the Spirit, and the shoes shod with the peace of the gospel of Jesus Christ. If I had referred to these attributes of protection specifically I would have remembered it. If you could quote me on the actual bit of text you're referring to I will try to clear up any miscommunication on my part.

edit on NovemberSaturday21011CST02America/Chicago-060016 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Truth nowadays that certainly is a rarity in this modern maelstrom of psyops.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

During pandemic billions of people lost their faith in God, and put their faith in a vaccine that will help them.

they had fear.

the original concept of the living God, the one that heals, cures by faith ( your faith has saved you) was banned.
first the isis temple, then notredame, then covid.

fear of loosing your health...

the golden fleece replaced their living God.

how many people got vaccined that put their faith in the vaccines? Billions.
those in fear.

christmas is coming watch and analye the christmas movies...

the media is the message means that the original concpt has been manipulated to the receiver, and that the media transmit the information as they want according to the media's current needs

slow, gradual changes, worked for decades...

a bandage that has been put on your eyes

you have been blind, and dont even realized.

faith of the world population has been manipulated.

this is the answer to your question:
how many people worldwide have received the vaccine?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Nope, not the chosen one, but I do believe that we will have clear guidance.

I really enjoy your writing and your "prophecies" but I for one would like a little more consistency and analogies not so far reaching.

So who's going to lead the "useless eaters" if not you?

I however do agree that Christmas will be strange. What will you say when the reset doesn't happen in 2022?
edit on 13-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

Interesting.. I'm fairly convinced that there are shape-shifting entities here on Earth with us..

I think that there are, at the pinnacle of the pyramid, 200 Watchers, the fallen angels who determined they would abandon their station so they could cohabit with human women. They came down to the Earth & set themselves up as 'gods amongst men', taking charge of the nations & the resources, commanding the people to worship them.

Their influence I believe was curbed after the global flood event, but they continued to exert that influence in the postdiluvian world, only to a lesser degree (they went undercover). I can't be sure on any of the exact details though, it's just an intuition/ based on apparent evidence of shapeshifting that I've witnessed. The original rebellion of Lucifer seems to have been pre-Adamic, so that's REALLY murky history. Satanic worship brings access to him & he has the ability to bestow certain powers. As Christ stated, he is 'the god of this world'. Almost all of the angels who rebelled with him seem to have been somewhat chained in Hell, unable to walk the Earth except for under certain circumstances by possessing the body & consciousness of a human, a true parasitical entity, completely evil, requiring exorcism to save the person so afflicted.

Hence several angelic rebellions, some of which were 'in vivo', leading to the birth of Nephilim, who apparently were a race of giants begotten by human women who had intercourse with those rebellious Watchers. When they died, they too became demonic spirits. There is a hierarchy in the Kingdom of Hell, and the Nephilim spirits/ spirits of evil humans elevated to demonhood are some of the least powerful, they are ruled over by the 'princes', which are the fallen angels which retained some of their power, hence more capable of wreaking havoc in the mind & soul of human victims. It's a dark situation whichever way you look at it, and the covens in the cult of the elitists here on Earth at this time are heavily involved in the torture & murder of innocents (children, infants) in order to gain power in certain rituals, and as sacrifices to the demons they seek to engage with.

These are deliberate abuses of free will, design to mock & provoke the Creator. The questions of free will & evil in the world have been ably dealt with by many theologians & researchers in times past, so I won't go into it directly here at this time, but I can refer you to a book which provides a starting point for understanding God's motives:

Is God a moral monster? By Paul Copan

I will dig around & locate a book dealing specifically with those matters of free will & evil, so that folks have something authoritative to refer to in better understanding the matter, because these are dark, dark times, and good information is needed now more than ever. Because, as per scripture:

"..my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge"

Hosea 4:6

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

The archangel Michael..

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join