It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Infernal Conspiracy to craft an End of the World - the ultimate provocation of God.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: olaru12

The archangel Michael..

If your prophecies dont happen I'm going to take delight in rubbing your face in it. If you have the guts to come back.

Perhaps your very talented writings will take a different path.

There are so many "end of the world" threads on ATS, they tend to get stale after awhile. At least yours are entertaining.

edit on 13-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The shape shifting entities are possibly djinn or western world genie. Of the second creation plasma / electrical entities. Shaytan or Satan is described as such.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Good for you, you appear to have analysed my intricate whatever - but you have it all wrong. I have nothing to do with Q, and find it all quite ridiculous! I always have! From the beginning I believed it to be a psy-op on a grand scale, something that Donald Trump was installed principally to enable. Because it identified & ensnared all those who came to view it as something trustworthy.

As it happens, I believe those who created the psy-op deliberately piggy-backed on legitimate inclinations of Christians in the USA, to rope them into something which would ultimately be used to entirely discredit their worldview & tie them in knots, wasting their time trying to figure it all out, also leading to the sad January 6th fiasco, giving more ammunition to the enemy to more easily shoot us down, particularly painting us as anti-vaxxers & conspiracy theorists as soon as their plandemic was begun.

My own path through the maze has led me to a point at which I consider my Christian faith to be the guiding light of my life, in part enabling me to understand & intuit as necessary the obstacles I face personally, also shaping my response to the prophetic experience I've had over the past 30 years. I believe that God has each of us on a journey of discovery, and my own path has led me to be blessed with some useful prophetic information which others will benefit from, hopefully, if things go well from here.

edit on NovemberSaturday21011CST02America/Chicago-060054 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling, clarification

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Haha.. Yeah, I already figured I'd be eating humble pie for the next ten years if I'm wrong. But I'm fairly certain on everything I've said, and I'm trusting that I've interpreted correctly. Believe me, I'd love to be wrong. I have an inheritance coming in around six months (my mother already passed away recently, but the payment of the estate is delayed because of a complication related to the type of trust the property was put into). So as it stands, I'm staring at finally being able to own my own home outright, yet faced with the uncertainty over whether or not the world will even be recogniseable after a couple of months from now. So yeah, I really, really hope I'm wrong, though sadly I don't think I am...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thanks for putting a human face on it and please excuse my mockery. God bless and Merry Christmas

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well I think there is certainly one thing we can all agree on. This world is not what it should be.

Yet here we all are discussing it from behind electronic devices. I find these methods of communion to be empowering to the user, often with the user becoming nastier than he or she or other is in daily life.

I could be talking to anybody or anything at the other end of this communication device. Often the users become more aggressive this really does not help.
That being said whoever you are I would like to say I do like to feel love rather than self destructive hatred.

The world certainly is not what it used to be. Its not coming completely lost but it does require a lot of care and attention. With midwinter solstice aka Christmas not far away I am going to spread love and goodwill to my fellow men and women. Also to other beings I have witnessed the presence of. So I do hope your firey arguments can be quenched lest we lose sight of what is really important and that is good goodness and love of such.

Hatred is a downward spiral. I do not want that for the future. None of you do.
edit on 13-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: misplaced '

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

yet faced with the uncertainty over whether or not the world will even be recogniseable after a couple of months from now. So yeah, I really, really hope I'm wrong, though sadly I don't think I am..

The world will be no different in 2 months than it is now.
You are obviously a gifted writer, but I think you have some issues to work through psychologically.

We are carbon life forms created on a planet blessed with a perfect storm of coincidence.....likely one of countless other perfect storms throughout the universe

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Reading your first paragraph OP...you already know you have a problem and knowing the problem is half of the solution.

Yes, you do get a little carried away with things, just read your first paragraph and think about it and how to make it so you fit in better. You do have lots of valid points in your threads, you just need to work on a better way of expressing what you say so people do not try to avoid your posts.

Number one thing....Don't make them so bloody long. I don't like reading that much yet I know that there are things in your threads that are real and pertinent. I cannot get through a whole one of your threads when there is so much too them.

I am not criticizing this thread or you, I think you could get more people to pay attention if they were not so long. I am guilty of having long posts too, and I know I lose people if they get too long and try not to do it as often anymore, less words is often better than too many words. Now if I could correct my own actions more by writing this, I would also benefit.

I don't have to agree with a single word typed in the OP to say that if your attention span suffers after two minutes of concentration, then maybe ATS isn't for you. TikTok and memeology has ruined society's mental disciplines.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
While I think about it, here are the criminal & civil treasonous acts which the US government-linked 'Infernal Conspirators' & COVID 'informed influencers' alone have committed with respect of this 'plandemic', for which they should be arrested, tried, and ideally convicted & sentenced...

CRIMINAL ACTS:

18 USC 2339. C et seq. Funding & conspiring to commit acts of terror.

18 USC 2331. 802. Acts of domestic terrorism resulting in the deaths of American citizens.

18 USC 1001. Lying to Congress.

15 USC 1-3. Conspiring to commit criminal commercial activity.

15 USC 8. Market manipulation & allocation.

15 USC 19. Interlocking directorates.

CIVIL ACTS:

35 USC 206. Disclosure of government interest.

35 USC 101. Patenting nature.

21 CFR 50.24 et seq. It is unlawful to conduct medical research (even in the case of emergency) without an independent institutional review board approved protocol including informed consent free of coercion.

15 USC 35. 5 (a). “..unfair or deceptive acts or practices in or affecting commerce”.

Sourced: Interview with Dr David Martin

Very important information in the above presentation, well worth watching.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

The world certainly is not what it used to be. Its not coming completely lost but it does require a lot of care and attention. With midwinter solstice aka Christmas not far away I am going to spread love and goodwill to my fellow men and women. Also to other beings I have witnessed the presence of. So I do hope your firey arguments can be quenched lest we lose sight of what is really important and that is good goodness and love of such.

Hatred is a downward spiral. I do not want that for the future. None of you do.

Look, I totally agree with you on the need for love, over & above any sort of hatred. I've ALWAYS been against firebrand preaching, the "You'll burn in Hell forever" type sermons, it's a cancerous poison & a scourge on Christ's name, I believe it all stems from a misinterpretation of His words, and some statements in the Book of Revelation, but that's by the by.

Point being, I agree that love is the answer, and thus I want to assure you that every single word I typed in the OP which could be construed as having hateful intent, is not aimed at ordinary people - it is in fact squarely aimed at the sort of people who will pour boiling water on a child's face, then peel off the skin of her face using a filleting knife, before mocking that child by 'wearing' the face which had been sliced off, then murdering that child as she screams & weeps in her pain & terror. That scene is believed to have been what was found on the Anthony Wiener laptop, a video file named 'Insurance', apparently featuring a number of high profile elitists, one of whom is allegedly Hillary Clinton. Now there is no way to know for certain if that indeed was her on the video, but hardened NYPD detectives were led to vomit & weep on watching it. Then, the perpetrators & their protectors have apparently been apopleptic trying to shut down any investigation of the contents of that laptop, understandably from their point of view.

So you see, even if that wasn't Hillary on the video - it was someone from the elitist stratum of society which I have termed the Infernal Conspirators, and they are literally diabolical. Everything about such people is despicable, and they do not deserve to live, plain & simple. As to what further punishment may await them, that's between them & God, as the scripture says "Vengeance is mine, says the LORD, I will repay". But you can bet your bottom dollar we'd be permitted to summarily execute anyone found guilty of having participated in or facilitated such abominable crimes. That is the sort of crime that can be met with absolute hatred. We shouldn't even remotely consider trying to work out why they committed the offences, or try to find any measure of sympathy or empathy for them - they are devils, and should be despatched to the judgment of the Almighty.

Thus NOTHING of my hatred is directed at ordinary people, not even at regular criminals or even the useful idiots who have unknowingly helped to perpetrate this monstrous crime against humanity. Only those who have actively participated as a knowing, informed participant at the level of the 'informed influencer' of the 'plandemic' or worse crimes of the elitists as described above.

Cheers, FITO.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Go to church and pray everyday, pray to Jesus the King of compassion and sacrifice, forgive forgive for give

Meanwhile your enemy have a sh1t load of gods of various kinds, all with powers that are directed by human consciousness, thought

Every person has to overcome Satan, Satan is the adversary, gravity is the adversary... Wind, heat, viruses, germs, the poisonous thoughts that roam your head looking for a crack to widen, it's all a fKing joke mate, if I'm not God, then I will bow to god then

There is only one person experiencing this universe

edit on 13-11-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Kreeate

What if the 'God additive' is absolutely essential to understanding how to overcome the enemy that we face? What if the entire point of the enemy's work over the past several centuries has been to drive God out of the structure of our thinking, and in their ultimate objective, to destroy a great percentage of living humans, so that they can then terrorise & control all remaining humans forevermore?

What if the plan to resist this infernal enemy hangs on people taking a stand & trusting that God Himself is the architect of the plan? Wouldn't you be happy to have God involved if that was the point?

What if everything you've ever heard about God is either a lie, a half-truth, or an unfortunate 'lost-in-translation' problem? Wouldn't you be keen to hear the truth from a place of deep knowledge if that was the case?

Do you not see that in a universe where humans enjoy things about life naturally, that the very author of life made it that way on purpose? Why does everyone think that life with God cannot be enjoyable?** Is it because phrases such as 'religious diatribe' are deliberately engineered insults which are at least 200 years old, just like 'conspiracy theorist' was invented by the CIA in the fifties - the purpose of which is to deceive both the person using the phrase & the people who hear/read the use of the phrase. It is deliberately designed to make you think that everything being said by the religious person is utterly irrelevant, useless, boring, a waste of time & potentially sinister.

Even though there is a lot to wade through in the OP (as I acknowledge above, with apologies), could you consider that there may be something of importance in amongst it all, which perhaps is the reason the communicator is so passionate about communicating the message? Surely it's worth picking through it somewhat to make sure, if the primary observation is that there is a literally diabolical conspiracy which aims to bring a definitive end to the world order, and that the timeline is imminent?

**Jesus Himself said:

The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.

John 10:10
New Living Translation

Cheers,

FITO.

God is not necessary. It's a crutch and a cop-out for gullible people who don't want to take responsibility for their own lives and actions.

I think everyone has a god. Even atheist. The thing that atheist should decide is which concept is worse for your health? Ask if loving your neighbor is better than doing vile things to your neighbor. It seems the Satanist wants to do things that if a tenth of that we think we know about those rituals are true, it is horrible.

edit on 13-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I find this hard to believe about a child murder.

when I see Hilary and that Weiner all I see is a witch and dark elf.
jeez even the trolling is lame here. Rip ATS once a conspiracy site worth viewing....

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

.So you see, even if that wasn't Hillary on the video - it was someone from the elitist stratum of society which I have termed the Infernal Conspirators, and they are literally diabolical. Everything about such people is despicable, and they do not deserve to live, plain & simple.

reply: the Church led "Inquisition... hurt more persons in similar horror stories...'Vlad' the Impailer was also a unholy sort for his atrocities, pre 'digital age' where these Elites can find shadowy corners to lurk inside of...

the Church and eclectic mystics/monks penned the prophecies we classify as End-of-World themes... the Elites of today nor yester year are guilty of pushing Eschatology to the forefront...

we are being 'Strongly Deluded' as was the partaking the forbidden fruit-of-the-tree-of-knowledge, etc. etc.

man/men and their concious creations are the cause...of the decay and degeneracy of a society falling apart... not the unseen

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Is there a cliff notes version of the book at the beginning of this post?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the unseen are just feeding you the rope....

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There is no hell but the one you are building for yourself in life through your choice in deeds...

The acts of the "Devil" you perceive, are naught but angels under the agency of God, who "provide" for your darker intentions, by giving you the rope to hang yourself with - "So stop doing the things that lay the brickwork for your self imprisonment".
Change your ways here...because they are set in stone on the other side when you assume your immortal mantle...

How else did you think he would provide you with "FREE AGENCY"???

How else can he save and preserve the True & Tried version of YOU?

Remember..."There are two paths you can go by....but in the long run, there's still time to change the road your on..."

May Truth always light your way around and through the Dark Secrets of Eternity...

Good Journey to you, Travellers...Always...

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: "change the road your on..."

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: ...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
(just read your book...well some of it...)

The Conspiracy you detect is a whoooole lotta ROPE!!! for those who are clambering to "tie-the-knot" so to speak, with their Self-agrandized "DESTINY..."

pity the fools...don't hold anger in the presence of justice...we should be saddened and humbled at the same time...

It has been a "Hail Mary" that has been a long time in comming...now...soon... maybe the skies of Heaven and Earth wont be sooo stormy...

P.S. It's National "Clean your Refrigerator day"... Do something good that the most deserving would appreciate... Clean your refrigerator before your Wife does it...

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2021 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join