It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

J&J Splitting into Two Companies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Reuters) - Johnson & Johnson plans to split into two companies, separating its consumer health division that sells Band-Aids and Baby Powder from its pharmaceuticals and medical devices business in the biggest shake-up in its 135-year history.

That’s right, this place has been one company for longer than any of us have been on earth. Now they want to split?
The question isn’t why, but more importantly why NOW?

I’ll take a gander. My guess is to reduce liability if something, oh I don’t know, you know like a vaccine was shown to have caused great harm.
We know people can’t sue, so it won’t be from litigation. The article even states “high risk, high reward” doesn’t that make you feel all warm inside?

J&J is such a household name, but now maybe people associate it with the vax and don’t want to buy certain products.
This is just my guess, what do you think?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
So uh, what are the long term effects of the experimental medical treatment mr biden has mandated?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Not to drift away from your thread, but Toshiba Japan is splitting up into 3 companies. So something is weird going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I guess that means they're gonna name one of the companies Johnson, and then the other company will be called Johnson.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

and the Company I work for is splitting our Division off into a separate company. 9 times out of 10 it is a bookkeeping decision. Sometimes to keep an underperforming Division from devaluing the rest of the Company. Sometimes to keep a Division that is performing well (us) from being devalued.

Bookkeeping decisions can be strange. I was pulling information from a prototype that we were testing at a Customer's plant, when I was asked if I would take an order for replacement parts back with me. I looked at the order and told the guy, "You could buy four brand new units for the cost of these parts to fix these four units." He told me that it would be a "Capital Expense" to buy new units and he didn't have the budget for it, he did have the budget to rebuild the four that they currently had.

Right now companies are getting the financial results from last year. This is the time that decisions are made. Johnson and Johnson has been discussing this for a few years. They are one of our Customers.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

They are getting ready for the protection may run over and the law sues will start piling, they know the jabs are useless and are causing more harm than good.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Damage control and to protect their assets.

It is to strictly to protect and benefit them, because they don't give a poop producing fart, about the lab rats.

edit on 12-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I thought they had already done that because of the baby powder lawsuits (that they lost) and then immediately put one in Bankruptcy (that had all the lawsuits).

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Are you talking about this?
J&J dumped 40,000 lawsuits into its newly formed subsidiary which fhen filed for bankruptcy

edit on 12-11-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: eat fix

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

J&J dumped 40,000 lawsuits into its newly formed subsidiary which fhen filed for bankruptcy

Missed that great post, I hope all here read it!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL

I don't understand how that's even legal, and if it is then it seems like everyone should be doing it...

Actually, and this is just a hunch, but I bet they pay a ridiculous amount of money in order to get out of paying those settlements. Instead of paying those who deserve it, they pay their lawyers, and whoever else in the government that they need to pay off.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

No. They usually pay their lawyers and the other side's lawyers. As long as the lawyers get paid, they don't care about anybody else.

Some of you need to take a look at some of these lawsuits. The container of baby powder analyzed for this lawsuit was made in the late 1960's. Before Asbestos was accused of causing Cancer.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

They are getting ready for the protection may run over and the law sues will start piling, they know the jabs are useless and are causing more harm than good.

I'm pretty sure that is high up on the list of reasons why.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In the event that a crime was committed, like fraud, the immunity agreement is likely null and void. I don't believe contracts based on false pretense are enforceable.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I agree about the immunity being revoked IF there was a crime committed. Here's the problem. The FDA is the group that determines if there was a "crime" committed in this area. If the FDA found any evidence of a "crime", it would probably cover it up because it would also implicate the FDA.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
J&J was being sued by a few States over their marketing of pain killers. Both California and Oklahoma State Courts threw out the cases. The reason was that J&J HAD followed FDA regulations on the testing and advertising of these drugs. If the asbestos suit ever comes in front of a competent Court, it too will be thrown out.

Ever notice that Doctors and Scientists can't tell what causes Cancer, but, Trial Lawyers can? The push right now is to get J&J to settle before this gets to a Court that will throw it out.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I don't understand how that's even legal, and if it is then it seems like everyone should be doing it...

These companies are getting away with everything, and just laughing in our faces!
Seems we have two choices buy J&J products like bandaids or buy from China, two great choices right?

There might be other companies, but what I found out, especially for medical and makeup/grooming goods, most of them are under an umbrella of a parent company.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One will be vaccines and pandemics the other will go bankrupt and need a bail out. please stand by.....

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You got it.... liability, whether from legal instruments or the mob that will come for all of these criminals.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Remember all the main vaccine suppliers are shell companies financed by the one entity that got the warp speed money. The whole idea of that is to just bankrupt them and evade liability.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join