It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Covid outbreak in China right now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
China still faking it but this time around no one is playing ball.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

No fear!

Stay strong!

In Christ alone!

Conquer!

I believe in you. You can do this!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You have me beat. I feel a little deja vu. I think we have compared before.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Also if that is the case that’s interesting because it’s mostly Asians that have Neanderthal dna……

Here is a somewhat recent article.
You may have more Neandethal dna than you might think

What I've read in the past led me to believe that Asians have more Denisovan. Europeans have more Neanderthal. Here's where I am from. My father had a little Indian (India) and Iranian added in, but I'm lacking that. My mother's matches mine.

edit on 31 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

No fear!

Stay strong!

In Christ alone!

Conquer!

I believe in you. You can do this!

Cheers my friend!!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
People could revolt in the streets after losing their savings in their own housing bubble.
They pull it out as they need to. It's the Chinese scheme. Our enslavers learned from them

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It must be pretty bad in Russia, y’alls other messiah Putin has the country in lock down - gasp.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
My grandmother's jars..

They got her through the depression. She was born a bit after 1900. She fed her family from her gardens. Her husband was a poor share cropper. She grew chickens , which fed the family too, and provided eggs which she sold for silver coin at market.

That's awesome. Bless her. I'll bet you have a wealth of great memories.

I think we went homesteader because we like to eat good food. We also have two kinds of pickled beats and three kinds of pickled summer squash (and also regular pickles). Nothing compares to your own pickled veggies.

We do chickens for eggs and meat also. Backyard-to-table chicken is so completely different than even the best chicken you can buy at grocery stores.

Back to the topic; the best thing you can do for your health and immune system is ween yourself from processed foods and eat whole natural foods. I'm convinced the "western diet" contributes to COVID spread and severe symptoms.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Back to the topic; the best thing you can do for your health and immune system is ween yourself from processed foods and eat whole natural foods. I'm convinced the "western diet" contributes to COVID spread and severe symptoms.

The western diet promotes all kinds of health issues and disease.
Even foods that are considered healthy have been tampered with.
I grow a lot, but let’s take carrots for example. Whatever they are selling in the store are called carrots (even organic) but they don’t taste anything like them and absolutely don’t have the same flavor.

I got some from the garden yesterday and had my daughter taste it. Real strong carrot flavor, one could even say it almost had a perfume like quality. I think these different fruit/veggies and herbs are meant to have these strong flavors and characteristics. It is what gives us health benefits and probably a lot of protection from sickness.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
But I thought the CCP put more stringent controls on the wet markets to prevent just this sort of thing from happening. How much bat soup are they eating over there? lol

Screw The CCP and their crappy propaganda.
edit on 31-10-2021 by BlackKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Whatever they are selling in the store are called carrots (even organic) but they don’t taste anything like them and absolutely don’t have the same flavor.

We have about 2 bushels of purple carrots in our root cellar (along with turnips and parsnips). Yes, the flavor is stunning!

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Whatever they are selling in the store are called carrots (even organic) but they don’t taste anything like them and absolutely don’t have the same flavor.

We have about 2 bushels of purple carrots in our root cellar (along with turnips and parsnips). Yes, the flavor is stunning!

I grow those too! They are soo cool when you cut them into circles, so purple on the outside but then magenta, then fading to normal looking. We have white ones too.

My favorite are Nantes. Our soil and climate is prime carrot growing weather. We have a lot of native plants in the carrot family that are like weeds here.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
It must be pretty bad in Russia, y’alls other messiah Putin has the country in lock down - gasp.

Thoughts?

I sure hope we aren’t in a boy cried wolf situation.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thoughts?

I sure hope we aren’t in a boy cried wolf situation.

Putin is crying wolf?

Why would he do that?

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Severe Covid outbreak in China right now

Of course it is... Its the time of year to start the next global scare. Everybody needs to vaccinated and this is the next push to make life for those unvaccinated close to impossible.

Soon to be expected is the covid-19 vaccine resistent mutation.. That will be probably the 2022 surprise. I am curious how that one will go down. Most likely will the people scream for a new vaccine and more reason to introduce the vaccine passport. What a wonderful world we live in..filled with little deadly critters we can not see.

edit on 31/10/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I had a sinus infection just 3 weeks ago, I had to travel to PR for my mother's funeral and get tested for covid as requirement to enter the Island, prayed that it was nothing but sinus, never ever travel in the air while you are stuffy and have ear pain, I arrived to PR with the worst pain ever, one of my nephews knew somebody that works in a pharmacy and got me amoxicillin without prescription and knock the infection in a few days, my trip back was not pain after landing.

Right now, with the new senile Biden rules for November, if I have to travel to PR I have to get a test before leaving and another test to come back to the US.

This pharma push for jabs is just beyond believe and a reason why this all about the darn jab and nothing else.

Covid is just crap, the jab is the dangerous stuff to be very afraid off.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Thoughts?

I've been watching Russia/Ukraine outbreaks. As far as I can tell it entered into the Black Sea coastal cities: Turkey, Romania, Ukraine. Most likely hit Ukrainian brothels which are frequented by Russian military. Spread fast.

Ukraine refuses vaccines and has one of the largest black market of forged vaccine passports. Some cheap and some fancy. So there's no telling who is truly vaccinated in the Ukraine at this point with such a large black market of fake vaccine passports.

Obviously the Russian public refuses the Sputnik vaccine. They distrust a DNA-vaccine. I don't blame them.

Problem is...because of such strict lockdowns in the early pandemic, very few Russians acquired natural immunity to the weaker, earlier strains of Covid. That means they are now catching the more virulent strains. They would have been better off catching the earlier weaker strains of Covid. Now they are stuck catching delta and delta plus strains to attempt to build natural immunity.

The other problem is that Russia is not being honest about its variants. There are over 13,000 plus known mutations of Covid in Russia. There is surely new variants of concern. But its like Russia doesn't share their data. Just let's their new variants escape their country and when a Russian-born variant is found in another country, they just let the other country take the fall for the new variant.

Over 13,000 Coronavirus Variants Detected in Russia

Both Russia and China lie about the number of cases, excessively.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It would be in our best interest to cut ALL interactions with China. Not just to prevent their frequent contagions from infecting us, but for so many other reasons we're all aware of. Nixon's China policy might have been the worst thing to happen worldwide in the last 50 years.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Almost all of the viral outbreaks in recent memory have their origins in China.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackKat

2009 pig flu wasn't from China. Because of that, there was no lockdown because only China does lockdown which western countries sometimes copycat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join