It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severe Covid outbreak in China right now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I smell fakery. China's goal is to have the rest of the world lock down so they can rule the world. Deception is Sun Tzu's most important point. China faked footage of people dropping dead. This time the rest of the world is not falling for it. They report cases but no death. They aren't even trying anymore.
edit on 30-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I queried and got back: "More cases of severe illness. More rapid progression. Is not limited to those with high risk".

Take my words for what you will.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
China has been misrepresenting their numbers from the start.
They haven't been honest about anything.

I don't trust anyone.

Unfortunately, so has the US.

Like @havok, I don't trust anybody. Least of all the government and big pharma.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reported here someone was notified as a close contact from a previous day whilst out shopping and they quarantined everyone in the mall.
They are now putting electronic door alarms to track locked down residents "effectively turn your own home into a prison cell.

00:00 Intro
00:05 Locals running out of food amid lockdown
01:58 China ramps up virus control to new heights
03:21 CCP virus hits Northeast China again
04:21 Multi-block mall locked down in China
05:16 China shifts towards wartime policy?
08:00 Official: U.S. to help Taiwan defend itself
09:07 Xi to speak at G20 summit via video link
10:03 GE appliances to add 1K jobs in Kentucky
11:24 Examining China's fake news

Got some good news source and best of all the still call it the CCP Virus.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
My personal take on this is that all along the party heads actually are deathly afraid of this -- not because it is overall so threatening, but they know they can't do jack about it. They know the vax doesn't help them and they know it could kill them even if it is a low probability event.

Unlike here where it is still a low probability event, most people believe that the masks, vax, etc. somehow are magically the salvation path. There, the common folk probably believe that too, but the CCP cadres know exactly what they produced and know it is aerosolized and vax/mask/etc. won't prevent them (old, unhealthy commies) from getting it.

This is the reason they lock stuff down and go overboard at every whiff of an outbreak. If there is a 1/1000 chance they could personally be exposed, they are locking stuff down. They are just personally frightened for their lives.

The orders to subordinates are probably something like this: "Keep that sh*t away from us or it'll cost you your life"

Again, this is pure speculation, but not a lot makes sense of what they are doing and reporting. One thing for sure is they lie. And also they lie. And one more thing, the CCP lies.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

OCT/NOV seems to be the months that viruses are ramped up in China.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
China still claims to have only had 97,000 cases total. I can't see how anybody can believe anything coming out if there.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Bull#.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't believe we have had a pandemic.
Outside of a forced change in way of life, there would have been no change in our way of life.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Got to get ready for the next "covid wave" China wants more profits, big pharma, CDC and puppy killer fascist Fauci owed them.

Get the darn boosters you all.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I wonder if the Sinovac does immune systems in like ours seem to do, the same for the Sputnik vax. I can see that one country alone wouldn't weaken itself for fear the others would fill the void. So just perhaps we are going to see the mass die-offs start as the early winters set in in the northern climes. Has there been an international agreement to drop the Biomass of humans?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I don't believe we have had a pandemic.
Outside of a forced change in way of life, there would have been no change in our way of life.

Excellent point. Since 7,700 people die every day in America, with no loss of production or freedom, an additional 1,400 would be noticed, but not by much, since 99% of the deaths were retired individuals. (US Govt is probably elated, due to the savings in Social Security and Medicare payouts.)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
No fear here.
Robust broad spectrum natural antibodies will take care of me. D3, zinc, liposomal C, Quercetin, and NAC will assist.

This study from the NIH US National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, strongly makes the case that daily ingestion of lycopene is as effective as the "vaccines" in preventing infection, and also as effective in mitigating symptoms if infected.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Edit to add: I'm now a homesteader, and we have more than 100 Ball Jars of tomatoes preserved in various ways. Eat your tomatoes! The most delicious way to fight COVID.
edit on 30-10-2021 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Edit to add: I'm now a homesteader, and we have more than 100 Ball Jars of tomatoes preserved in various ways. Eat your tomatoes! The most delicious way to fight COVID.

It might explain why we were spared out here in the woods. Everyone out here had a bumper crop of tomatoes. Between my Brother and my neighbors, we had tomatoes. of at least four varieties, coming out of our ears.

I guess God did provide.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Lycopene can prevent sunburns and lessen the chance of skin cancer too.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

My grandmother's jars..

They got her through the depression. She was born a bit after 1900. She fed her family from her gardens. Her husband was a poor share cropper. She grew chickens , which fed the family too, and provided eggs which she sold for silver coin at market. The first coin in my collection is an 1880 silver dollar she gave me from her chicken and egg money. Everything in excess from her garden that wasnt needed at the time , was canned in Mason jars. She loved me so very much. I remember her well. Those blue glass Mason jars that kept her 5 kids nourished, were bequeathed to me. Cases of them. They are very special to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I love sun dried tomatoes, I put them in my greek salad and anything I can, darn I knew is a reason I crave tomatoes soo much.

I will be making sure I eat them everyday.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
No fear here.

Robust broad spectrum natural antibodies will take care of me. D3, zinc, liposomal C, Quercetin, and NAC will assist.

If I feel an emergency is arising, my Chloroquine, and Ivermectin will be here in a couple days from www.alldaychemist.com

No fear!

HORSE JUICE !!!!!111

I need to get some of those things also, ordered some oregano oil, have NAC, milkthistle (other issues), B1, D3, multivitamin regime... and still this COLD is screwing me...

I'm starting to think it might be more a sinus infection than a cold. Lost my voice, too.. ahha not that anyone complained about that. But in this current global climate, if you have a hoarse throat, sniffles and a cough, you are the new leper.

Had Lip. C but never noticed anything from it back in the day. Might need to make my own..

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I've only experienced a mostly asymptomatic covid with light sniffles. I would not have even known that I had it if not for mandatory testing for work. I do eat a lot of tomatoes, but I've also seen a couple of studies suggesting Neanderthal dna provides protection against covid. According to 23 & Me, I have more than the average.
edit on 30 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've only experienced a mostly asymptomatic covid with light sniffles. I would not have even known that I had it if not for mandatory testing for work. I do eat a lot of tomatoes, but I've also seen a couple of studies suggesting Neanderthal dna provides protection against covid. According to 23 & Me, I have more than the average.

If that is the case….I’m gold!

Also if that is the case that’s interesting because it’s mostly Asians that have Neanderthal dna……

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join