It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Boosters Will You Take?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I love you crazy lot on ATS. You're like the weird ones at school that I was never friends with because you got bullied and I couldn't sit with you. Please take the vaccine or there might be fewer of you. Still, you can't tame wild horses. Best of lick and god speed.

Freudian slip. Boots.

while up there on that high horse, ask someone to look into natural immunity for you. It's a new thing that may catch on at some point.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well then I have a few questions for you!

1. Are you the trigger that activates the alien gene cell>
  2. Do you prevent transmission?
  3. were you funded by operation fast track?
  4. when will someone no longer need you to exist?
  5. are you magnetic?
  6. are you able to control minds?

Enquiring minds want to know

a reply to: Proto88

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Me and my wife received the J&J vaccine in June. She is getting the boosters. I've decided that I'm done with it. I'm not getting any boosters. I've also never had a flu shot in my life. She gets one every year. She is a CNA in a retirement home. I am a Manufacturing Technician.

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
How Many Boosters Will You Take?

Zero.

IF I haven't gotten the Wuflu by now- Almost 2 years.

I see no reason to.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
This thread is for those of you that are pro-covid vaccine.

First I am pro Covid vaccine. However before I inject chemicals I require years of study and peer reviewed research of open and certified data.

1. How many boosters will you be willing to take? Is there a limit?

At this time, zero. The initial shots efficacy is alarmingly leaky. Mountains of research over the last century shows that leaky vaccines make diseases worse. It's why prior to 2020 there were stringent standards on the chemicals Big Pharma could peddle. The lack of following known safety standards with this crop of vaccines has crushed any faith I might have had in these vaccines; and the data from the first 9 months has proven why those standards are important and necessary.

2. Are you currently up to date on your adult vaccination schedule? CDC Adult Vaccineation Schedule

Yes, for the most part.

3. Prior to COVID, did you take the flu shot every year?

Most years, yes. This year, no. Sadly these leaky Covid vaccines have shaken my faith in medical science as a whole. This is why mainstreamers can't objectly look at the data. If the mainstream were honest about the data of these vaccines, faith in the current medical science industry would plummet; and rightly so in my opinion.

Don't blame people like me when you get Covid. Blame the medical industry that created the virus in their lab and then allowed it it to leak out into the public, whether accidently or deliberately; and then created the vaccines to cover their massive Biden Up that had more leaks in it than the Titanic.

edit on 1-11-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
OP makes a good point, how many vaccines have we taken in our lives that required 3 shots within one year.
For me that is zero, the influenza shot was only once a year.

Big pharma is farming money from this, it isn't about health anymore after the first shot.
I feel like everybody is like a bunch of frogs in a slow boiling pot right now, when do we all decide to jump out ?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So fascinating that nobody calls the flu shot or the flu booster a flu vaccine. But they call the other one a covid vaccine. Even though it's clearly not a vaccine and quite similar to a flu shot. Doesn't prevent you from catching it, and you have to keep retaking it all the time. Unlike say, the Measles or Polio vaccines. Which are actually vaccines.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well when they get a tobacco vaccine or ban the sale of tobacco I might think about a viral shot.

From the same people pushing the vaccine.

Tobacco kills up to half of its users.
Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year

It also effects others just like the viral spread.

More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.

But you can't ban it as it is profitable - from use to treatments to culling.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Well when they get a tobacco vaccine or ban the sale of tobacco I might think about a viral shot.

From the same people pushing the vaccine.

Tobacco kills up to half of its users.
Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year

It also effects others just like the viral spread.

More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.

But you can't ban it as it is profitable - from use to treatments to culling.

Add alcohol. It destroys far more lives, and livers, than tobacco and Covid combined. But, Big Liquor is profitable and has a great lobby.

That said, if an individual wants to destroy their lives they are free to do so. Not because government or church decrees it so, but because as soon as we start telling people what they must and must not do with other people's bodies war and genocide will not be far off.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
... Please, the both of you search ATS and find me one post where any vaxed person has been derogatory to those who choose not to be vaxed. There is non. ...

You mean like this :

... So all you anti-vaxers just STFU ...

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Don't forget to get a stamp. I hear if you get them all stamped you get some kind of prize consisting of coupons for free food at Shake Shack, Krispy Kreme, & McDonalds! Maybe even a free lottery ticket. You could win a $1 million dollars!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join