It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed, unvaxxed STFU.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Listen very carefully. When I was 20 years old I was seriously ill, death making. In hospital for 4 months, had an injection every day except Sunday, for 3 months. Then 3 injections a week for a year. They saved my life.
I've had a couple of operations and the hospital looked after me brilliantly.
Being of big build all my life my employers saw fit to give me the heavy jobs. OK, I did them, but I'm paying for that now with lower spine deterioration, so my life is a balance of painkillers.
I also have nasty lower bowel problems. Now what I'm getting at is my doctor has really looked after my welfare, I trust my doctor. So when he offered me the options of the vaccine, with his recommendations, I had both jabs.

Do you see where I'm coming from. I TRUST my doctor, my hospitals, I was not forced, coerced, I am not a "sheeple", I made the decision. So all you anti-vaxers just STFU. If you want it or don't want it I don't give a flying f### cos I'm fed up to the back teeth of you all moaning.
Rant over.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Being as I'm in the UK it's by bedtime now so I'm off. If anyone wants an answer, if anyone answers, I'll be back. Well tomorrow. goodnight.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Now YOU listen carefully.

Feel free to take whatever treatment suits YOU.
BUT.... STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE' S MEDICAL DECISIONS!!!!!

You choose to trust the Covid vaccine ? Fine, but that DOES make you a gullible sheeple.

Covid vaccines DO cause clots and heart problems - FACTS
Clotting diseases are far worse than the Covid flu with a > 99% survival rate
Thus, "mandatory" covid vaccines that cause diseases worse than Covid have NO place in a democracy.

And that is quite aside from the idiotic lockdown measures and mandatory vaccines for truckers measures that are DIRECTLY responsible for the petrol and food shortages you are starting to see in the UK.
Enjoy !!!

And...Leave other people alone !!
edit on 3-10-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well huff 'n puff nobody blames you 😷

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed.

Sorry to hear about your medical problems....great to hear you trust your doc. I trust some docs....had Covid , but get the fricking jab and don't question natural immunity or else ?! Tried to get a covid anti-body test from my family doc....not a reliable test I was told.....hmmmmm.....so, all you vaxxers that demand I get jabbed for YOUR safety...I say STFU back atcha....if your vaccine is so good , why in the hell would you care what I do? If you want to be angry try directing it at those politicians allowing thousands of illegals into America to spread this covid plandemic throughout our country , while at the same time wanting to force a jab or no job for us deplorable anti-vaxxers.....comply or else, comrades ??

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Not an Anti-Vaxxers just Pro Choice.

Many of my family members have been jabbed - that's their choice.

Choice is a Wonderful Thing.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Do you see where I'm coming from. I TRUST my doctor, my hospitals, I was not forced, coerced, I am not a "sheeple", I made the decision. So all you anti-vaxers just STFU. If you want it or don't want it I don't give a flying f### cos I'm fed up to the back teeth of you all moaning.

The only moaning I see and read is from the likes of you and your ilk - moaning that you can't dictate the insistence to vaccinate those who question government mandates, instead calling them 'anti-vaxers'. Typical brainwashed sheep, why don't you just STFU and live and let live?

If someone doesn't agree with sheeple government parroting and decides to comment on it, you call it 'moaning', I call it push back by critical thinkers.

Just stop your moaning and disengage from the conversation, allow those who question government mandates to have their opinion, if you are vaccinated, you are safe, if you feel unsafe its because you know the truth but are too invested in government propaganda to put 2 and 2 together.

Rant over.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Just because you took the knee because that was your choice and was right for you, does not give you the right to tell others to STFU. You've silenced yourself and can deal with it like a big boy. I'll continue to call bs where I see it.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am not anti vax, I am pro choice.

Well. I'm not taking THIS vax, because it's not fully tested (hey, science!)

It also doesn't seem to work very long.
Or prevent infection.
Oh, and the younger you are the (seemingly) higher risk it has of killing you, which appears to be the opposite for this new flu going around ....

So listen here- mind your business

Kindly,
people tired of this nonsense

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Do you see where I'm coming from. I TRUST my doctor, my hospitals,

I have a good friend who does the same. Doc said the experiment would probably kill him and advised him no jab, so he's not jabbed and is now a second class citizen.

So you can stick your busted ass moaning, clown.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I grew up in a medical family and have had many surgeries on my eyes starting at age two. I appreciate what they do but something is very wrong when they themselves are going against the hippocratic oath of do no harm.

All these healthcare workers quitting, these are some of the most caring people on the planet and yet for their own safety they feel they must put themselves first. Says something to me. Very suspicious and confirming of many theories on here.

What you call moaning is people asking what happened to their health rights almost overnight. Everything was fine until it became mandatory. If the worst that people do is call you guys "sheeple" it's not that bad. Us anti forced vaccine people have been hearing in the media that it's all our fault. All of it. Every last bit. Which is total lies, but some extreme pro vaccine people are responding with thinly veiled death threats and wishing us jailed.

No exemptions for people with prior anaphylactic shock to the first shot, even when doctors said not to get it.
No exemptions for people with known allergy to ingredients some of which are "proprietary"
No religious exemptions
No moral exemptions

Where did informed consent go? Almost overnight it was removed. My doctor was rude when I brought that up. Yes, he was burnt out but we all are.

We all sense something is deeply wrong and the medical system is involved. It isn't the doctors and nurses at the bottom of the pyramid. No one has been allowed to talk about covid since the beginning. Censorship virtually everywhere.

We were taught the story of the jews and nazis so it would never happen again. Us speaking up is us trying to prevent it getting worse. Nothing dishonorable about that.

No need to be rude on your part. You got your vax, you're happy with it. Great, move on.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed

Rant over.

I think your rant is misdirected.

Like yourself, the people that don't want the Covid drugs don't want to be forced or coerced. They're not basing their decisions on "misinformation", and they're not forcing anyone else to do what they do.

Maybe you should take this up with governments and their propaganda outlets. They are the ones talking nonstop trying to coerce, convince, and force other people to take drugs. If it wasn't for their constantly pushing fear and hate to make others take drugs, you wouldn't hear a peep out of "anti-vaxers."

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Listen very carefully. When I was 20 years old I was seriously ill, death making. In hospital for 4 months, had an injection every day except Sunday, for 3 months. Then 3 injections a week for a year. They saved my life.
Being of big build all my life my employers saw fit to give me the heavy jobs. OK, I did them, but I'm paying for that now with lower spine deterioration, so my life is a balance of painkillers.
I also have nasty lower bowel problems. Now what I'm getting at is my doctor has really looked after my welfare, I trust my doctor. So when he offered me the options of the vaccine, with his recommendations, I had both jabs.

Rant over.

No. Nope. I will not STFU. I will not let FASCISTS like you tell me what to do with my life and my body.
You can get all the injections of chemicals into YOUR BODY that YOU WANT. I support you in that. Good luck dude.
Keep your #ing hands off of MY BODY....and I will make the decisions for MY BODY.

FASCISTS be damned to hell. The entire lot of yall.

ETA. Crazy is a pretty accurate name.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My body, my choice. I think that makes me a pure blood.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Fear equals safety for some.

For me, not injecting my self with an unknown concoction that has unknown effects and and unknown future equals safety.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I made the decision.

Good. I want the same option for me.

So all you anti-vaxers just STFU.

Make me.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Rant over.

Then, you listen carefully ...

Why don't you pro-Nazi-style mandaters "just STFU."

You're perfectly entitled to have all the injections you want. You can have my share.

See, you had the right to decide what you would do, but because you decided one way, do you want me to be forced to do the same?

There are very few people who would want to stop you taking the jab if you want to take the jab. I'm glad it's worked out for you so far and I hope it continues so.

If governments and frightened sheeple would "just STFU" and let those of us be who choose not to be injected with what is factually an experimental medical therapy, you'd not be hearing a peep out of us. The issue is not the injection, but the frightened sheeple and run-amok authoritarian despots who are illegally trying to back us into a corner to do what we choose not to do.

My step-sister decided long ago that she didn't want the shot. Now she's been informed that if she doesn't take it she will be terminated from her very cushy job and will lose all of her retirement that she stands to collect in two years. This would mean losing her home and many other aspect of her modern life. What if it were the opposite? What if you - having decided that the vaccine was in your best interest - were told that if you took it, if you made a medical decision that you thought best for your own self, you'd lose your job and your retirement, be essentially thrown out on the street?

Do you still not get it?

Maybe you're not a "sheeple." Maybe you thought the matter through and made an informed decision. Well, hooray and good for you! So now, you "just STFU" and let me make my decision without the government, big business and the throngs of frightened sheeple telling me what to do and we can all live in peace.

See, what people like you don't understand is that today the government and big business are trying to force me into something that I'm fundamentally opposed to. If you stand with them and give them that power. tomorrow it'll be you they come after, and there won't be anybody left to speak up for you. Most people are too frightened, too brainwashed and too stupid to get that.

ETA: And if you understood what I said, then you can just pass up the discussions that you don't agree with and live your life. But judging from the tone of your OP, I'd assume that you didn't.

This discussion on a whole is not about the efficacy of the gene therapy shots; you can have it if you want it. It is about whether YOU AND I both have a right to bodily autonomy and personal choice. If this continues to push forward in the direction it is going, you will soon be in the same situation as us; touching a different issue, but the same principle is eventually going to bite you on the a$$. I'll get in my "TOLD YOU SO" up front.

edit on 2021 10 03 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Well said! Couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There's a lot of "I's" in that post.
No more "We're all in this together. "
I'm happy for you, that you have had a life experience that gives you faith in doctors. I have not, on multiple occasions. In fact I have as much faith in the medical professionals as I do politicians.
If I die of a virus , or walk off a street corner and get hit by a bus, then it was just my time to go.
We are all dying.for God sakes....but the last 18 months our lives have been taken away bit by bit. We will never get that back no matter how many jabs you get, no matter what soapbox you stand on, or high horse you look down on everybody else from.
Don't you understand that?
You in fact, are encouraging a system that creates a two tiered society while those of us unvaxxed want FREEDOM FOR ALL.
Who is the bad guy here?
On this site, your viewpoint is a minority. Feel free to scroll on passed posts / threads ....that freedom hasn't been denied anyone yet.

edit on 3-10-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Double post. Oops ... 🙄
edit on 2021 10 03 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join