It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Boosters Will You Take?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I’ve had Covid.
And then8 months later my company had us all get mandatory vaccinated or we weren’t allowed on site.
They paid us $200 at the time of the vaccination.
Then sweetened the deal with an extra $1000 if we were all vaxxed by Nov 16.

They had the health unit come to our site and administer the jabs.

Even though a lot of us already had Covid,they still wanted us to get vaxxed.

I will not be getting any booster shots though.
I have better immunity now than hose who just got vaxxed without having Covid to begin with.

My main concern though is these Covid passports.

I don’t have a cell phone - yes, 100% by choice.
I do have an IPad, but I’m not going to carry this thing around to go into some place.
That means I will have to print off my vax record.
Like I’m showing my papers at Nazi check points.
edit on 30-10-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I know lots of people who take a 'flu booster every year ..... Always assumed covid would be the same.

when the vaccines were first released, a 97% efficacy was touted. No time limit was given. So you are saying you knew they were lying to you, but you trust that they were just lying about a few small details? Or maybe you haven't "always" assumed you would need boosters every 8 months?

I don't remember and of that from Faucci or Trump, or Biden. I think that they were saying about 85% from the very beginning.

From what I can see the only people who are talking about the shot as being some kind of magic bullet were anti-vaxxers claiming that pro-vaxxers were saying that it would nuke Covid and have zero side effects and would whiten your teeth while it was at it. But they don't usually provide sources.

I don't think that anybody seriously believes that any vaccine is 97% effective.

link   
a reply to: network dude

What video have i been spouting death and chaos from?

I've not posted any video in this thread.

As to playing the game, well im still standing.

Same as the majority of the rest of the people who choose to get vaccinated.

link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

WHAITWHAT?

I didn't even get offered a cookie.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

a reply to: ScepticScot

I've only had real flu 1 time. had man flu plenty of times. When I had covid, it was like a worse man flu, but lasted for ever. Lost my voice for over a month. Real life folks were pleased, but I spent lots of time here whining like a school girl. Typing fingers were still willing and able.

I'm not afraid of the flu shot, I just don't feel the poor feeling is worth the gamble. Plus if I get sick, I drink more bourbon. And that can only be classified as a win.

I find a decent whisky is a good cure for most things.

Sore head, sore throat, absence of sore head or sore thread, day ending in a y, all those kind of things.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I had COVID 19 bad for 3 days, tanned a bottle of Gin on that 3rd day and i was back on my feet and walking around by the 4th day. LoL

Coincidence, more than lightly, then again the berries in gin act as a natural medicine that contains some antioxidants, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties.

You never know i suppose.
edit on 30-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I had COVID 19 bad for 3 days, tanned a bottle of Gin on that 3rd day and i was back on my feet and walking around by the 4th day. LoL

Coincidence, more than lightly, then again the berries in gin act as a natural medicine that contains some antioxidants, anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties.

You never know i suppose.

Not sure if I tanked a bottle of gin I would care if I still had covid the next day.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

LoL, just the better part of a bottle ScepticScot, not the full shebang.

I don't think drinking alcohol would really cure or prevent COVID-19, all the same.

Just a mere coincidence i got better after the third day.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

LoL, just the better part of a bottle ScepticScot, not the full shebang.

I don't think drinking alcohol would really cure or prevent COVID-19, all the same.

Just a mere coincidence i got better after the third day.

I think its worth further research.

I will drink every night for the rest of the year and if i don't get covid it must work.
edit on 30-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Sounds like a plan and a half to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian
As many as I need to...to come to your house when you call us(911)....to treat, transport and save your butt.

EMT

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I know lots of people who take a 'flu booster every year ..... Always assumed covid would be the same.

when the vaccines were first released, a 97% efficacy was touted. No time limit was given. So you are saying you knew they were lying to you, but you trust that they were just lying about a few small details? Or maybe you haven't "always" assumed you would need boosters every 8 months?

This was before the vaccines came out. However, regardless of claimed efficacy, with multiple variants, it always seemed likely to me that unless the virus was completely killed off, we'd need annual boosters. Just as we do with the yet to be killed off 'flu.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Covid is a Coronavirus, which is basically the flu, so I'll tale my free shot every winter, just like I do every year.

Ummm...actually...a corona virus is...wait for it...

The common cold...

The flu virus...is...

Virology
Both influenza and coronaviruses have a single strand of RNA as their genome, but that is where the genomic similarity ends. The influenza virus genome comprises 7 or 8 segments, while the coronavirus has one long strand. Influenza virus RNA is what is known as ‘negative sense RNA’. This means that its sequence is the mirror image of the correct code for proteins and a complementary strand must be made from it before production of new viruses within a host cell can proceed. In contrast, the coronavirus genome is ‘positive sense’ which means it can act as messenger RNA and code for proteins. So from a virological point of view, coronavirus is definitely not a type of flu.

Hope that clears up any remaining...ummm...confusion...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Nothing is free. Booster is damaging to heart and other organs.

I doubt it.

I know the original vaccine seems to have done wonders for my arthritis though!

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
As many as I need to...to come to your house when you call us(911)....to treat, transport and save your butt.

EMT

Thanks for being at my beck and call....

Check my chest, its tattooed- do not revive or vaccinate.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It only reduces symptoms, not infection. Actually, by reducing symptoms, it makes flu spread easier because it's a lot harder to tell if someone sitting next you have the flu.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Covid-19 is a cold virus, not a flu virus. Big difference. Cold are around year round. Flu is only in winter months.

However, not all flu viruses cause flu. Influenza C is one of the 3 species of influenza viruses and it causes common cold, not flu. Therefore, there is no flu shot that can protect you from influenza C.
edit on 30-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Never heard of summer flu?

Whilst the flu its not common in the summer months, flu occurrences have been detected by both the CDC and NHS throughout the year.

www.healthline.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Not all flu viruses cause flu. Influenza C is one of the 3 species of influenza viruses and it causes common cold, not flu. Therefore, there is no flu shot that can protect you from influenza C. Influenza C could be common in summer.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

You can still get flu all year round DanZoller.

That's a fact.

And you suggested "Flu is only in winter months."

Which is incorrect according to both the NHS and CDC.

Influenza virus can circulate throughout the year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join