It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice to Parents of 5 to 11 year-old Children - Do NOT Inject them with a Covid-19 Vaccine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The vaccine might be good for kids who have a high risk factor, but most kids just get a mild case of the virus and get natural immunity. Most kids fight it like a coronavirus cold, their immune system targets the coronavirus instead of the spike protein, which works fine in most cases.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: carewemust

The CDC and WHO will have a lot to answer for when things start going wrong in children. I think they already have a lot to answer for and the last few weeks I've been reading reports of supporters at football matches fainting and possible cardiac arrest! Never used to hear about these events at all at football stadiums.... never. Why all of a sudden I'm reading about them?

Remember Erikson? The Danish Footballer who fell down with heart problems on the football field during European Championships? Never did get to read exactly why that happened.

The violence that will be perpetrated against officials in the chain of authority that compelled the children to be vaccinated is what will be most alarming.

I can only speak for myself, but if the school nurse forcefully injected my 8 year old, like they planning to do in California, and my 8 year old developed a serious illness, there would be serious repercussions for whomever ordered the schools to force-vaccinate the children.

Three weeks ago (approx), Attorney General Merrick Garland put out warnings to parents, telling them to not do anything stupid, lest they be labeled "domestic terrorists". He's laying the foundation for charges, and sending a warning, simultaneously.

Not that it will matter. Someone damages my child, they will pay. A school official ordering an 8 year old to be injected with these experimental drugs, is the same as an evil child molester, and will be treated the same.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You have no idea who I am or what I believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: WraithOfEva777
I'm in the UK too, and one thing I can't seem to get a coherent (or indeed any) answer to is, considering they have given children the right to overrule parental objection, whether in a case where the parents want their child to be jabbed but the child doesn't wish to be, would that overrule still stand?

I have my strong suspicions that it likely wouldn't, and I really would like to know the answer to this...

a reply to: Grenade

The UK was pretty clear. A parent can force a child to be vaxxed so long as that parent has parental rights, but if the child wants to be vaxxed and the parent says no you first arrange a meeting with the vaxxing party, usually the school, and if no consensus is reached local authorities must decide if the child is mature enough to make the decision themselves and what the risks if them being vaxxed vs them not being vaxxed are.

The parents will only be overruled if the child is determined to understand and a risk from not vaxxing us identified.

For example it is highly unlikely that a healthy 5 year old will be vaxxed against parental wishes, but a diabetic 15 year old probably would be if that's what the child wants.

Social services are the arbitor if consensus cannot be reached.

So...I wasn't a paranoid crazy to think that's what would happen, then?

Would be good if you could link me to something showing that because, try as I might, I've not seen it stated

It's as I suspected - it's not about the child's wishes whatsoever unless they are doing what the Government wants them to

How can anybody think this is ok? Child wants experimental shot that parents are opposed to and child overrides parent - parent wants to give child experimental shot the child is opposed to, and it's 'tough luck kid, roll up your sleeve'
Nope, no red flags there at all

There is a reason children don't get to make life-changing decisions - else why aren't we tattooing 12 year olds?

As for your last line 'social services are the arbiter if consensus cannot be reached' - that should fill any parent with dread - Courts and Social Services will never rule against their employer over this

edit on 271021 by WraithOfEva777 because: Removing rogue word

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: xuenchen
🚨🚨It's been officially approved by unanimous consent !!!!🚨🚨

All predetermined
Link

Of course it was pre-planned. And every one of us knew it would be approved.

And every one of us knew that many would oppose it, verbally, on the internet, and fall in lock step when commanded. This path is quite familiar.

Now comes the outrage on social media, and the excuses. There will be few that will take the risks of protecting their children from the vaccine, the others will allow their children to be injected, the same way they allowed themselves to be injected, willfully or under duress.

It is just the way our new system works. They are secure in their control over us, because the internet has become our medium for voicing our opinions, and giving us the illusion that we have done something, while we remain securely trapped as obedient slaves to the system, even if disgruntled.

It is just what we have become. It is who we now are.

For the few that stand firm in their convictions, we will be labeled martyrs, terrorist, outcasts, every name in the book of the shunned.

The game is over. America lost.

edit on 27-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Approved as emergency use authorization. Not official FDA approval (like Comirnaty, which still isn’t available in US yet)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Approved as emergency use authorization. Not official FDA approval (like Comirnaty, which still isn’t available in US yet)

So for over 18 plus months children were not at an elevated risk for the virus.

Now children are supposedly spreading a virus that they rarely get.

So the cure is an experimental emergency use drug, for a nonexistent emergency.

Brilliant!

Now if we were half as smart as they are, maybe we would be able to read the handwriting on the wall.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

No one should take medical advice from you...ever.

You were the one that suggested inhaling Lysol disinfecting spray as an alternative cure for C19.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Hopefully, this will wake more people up. Keep this shot away from the children!

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

No one should take medical advice from you...ever.

You were the one that suggested inhaling Lysol disinfecting spray as an alternative cure for C19.

Not the best retort from someone who refuses to understand elsewhere that he is STILL spreading disease just as much as the next person of questionable vax status.

I'd rather not take advice from someone who thinks they're clean & incapable of spreading disease, when they're just another virus ground zero that gets a little less ill if addled with a jab.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So a parent can force their child to be vaccinated against the child’s wishes, but if the child wants the jab and the parent objects, there goes those parental rights....

There’s no bias or agenda here at all is there....

Disgusting

Agreed. You have to remember that they are not truly free over there. They are all subjects and treated as property of the state. Sure they can make most of their own calls, but when it conflicts with the will of their "lords, ladies or masters" then all of a sudden they are not capable of making a "proper" decision and must defer to the judgement of their betters. Its generational over there, they cant go against it any more than a well trained dog can go against his master.

They will be trying this in the states soon. Which is why the AG sent out that memo attempting to label concerned parents as domestic terrorists. It's all part of putting fear preemptively into the parents so that they instead just shut up and obey. Like good little subjects..

I do not think it will play out the same here in the US. You already see the parents raging against CRT - not counting the insane far left states.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

a reply to: HawkeyeNation

True, but I'd still trust the human body's natural defenses over an untested man-made gene therapy.

The problem for me is I don't think this is natural. I mean to some extent it is but I firmly believe this was modified by scientists. Now, the release out into the wild is something I'm not sure if it was done on purpose or not (I would say likely).

So, you trust these same scientists with the "cure"? Seriously, what are the odds your kid will ever actually contract covid, why would you introduce a synthetic foreign substance into their system to (hopefully) ward off another potentially synthetic foreign substance?
With the proper diet, supplements, and fresh air/sunshine/excerise, along with common sense hygiene practices (like we a have all been trained to do with covid), your kid's odds of getting sick at all are pretty low.
edit on 10 27 2021 by underpass61 because: fixed

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
I really hope they don't give kids expired vaccines.

Or shots from vails that have been out of the freezer too long !!!!!💡

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Dude. You picked the perfect screen name for yourself. That's all I can say...

They aren't even hiding the fact that they're using us as lab rats.

Here's the YouTube link to the full meeting.
youtu.be...

The part where he says "We are never gonna learn how safe these vaccines are until we start giving them" is at the 6:33 mark.

You are taking these vaccines at your own risk.

edit on 27-10-2021 by gmx0010110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: gmx0010110

Well, I ain't want my kids to be lab rats. Never ever.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If you give your child a shot for a virus that will not hurt them in hopes of protecting adults then you are a piece of crap.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

True, but I'd still trust the human body's natural defenses over an untested man-made gene therapy.

The problem for me is I don't think this is natural. I mean to some extent it is but I firmly believe this was modified by scientists. Now, the release out into the wild is something I'm not sure if it was done on purpose or not (I would say likely).

So, you trust these same scientists with the "cure"? Seriously, what are the odds your kid will ever actually contract covid, why would you introduce a synthetic foreign substance into their system to (hopefully) ward off another potentially synthetic foreign substance?
With the proper diet, supplements, and fresh air/sunshine/excerise, along with common sense hygiene practices (like we a have all been trained to do with covid), your kid's odds of getting sick at all are pretty low.

To an extent I do. I work in healthcare and unfortunately I've seen the bad it's done on even the healthiest person (by healthy, I mean they are not obese, I don't know their underlying conditions). I too have questioned this entire rollout but I have friends and colleagues who know this much better than I and I truly trust their opinions.

As far as kids, ya it really doesn't make sense to me since they are the least affected by the virus itself. But from an immunology standpoint it does make sense because they are still carriers of the virus and it can still spread. Vaccines studies do show that they lower the replication rates of diseases so I assume this is why they need to roll it out into children.

I've never been for or against people and their choices they make. People don't truly know, that's why it's so difficult.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hey I know we're all trying to make the best choice for our kids, whatever you decide I'd support it

Totally unrelated but this just happened to me an hour ago - I got a call from a client following up on a job I quoted several months ago. The call was from a new person I had never dealt with before. He explained that the company was trying to sort out the work of the previous buyer Mike, who I had dealt with many times. I asked if he had left the company and the new guy said he died. Found dead in his home, massive heart attack. Mike was a big guy and in his mid 60's. He had told me back in January he was getting the vaccine because of his age and weight-related issues. Co-morbidities, right?
I was shocked to learn what happened to him, he was a really cool guy and great to work with. I'll never know what the root cause of his heart attack was, but I'll always wonder if the jab exacerbated his issues.
R.I.P Mike
edit on 10 27 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
My First Stroke™️ by Pfizer

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

I pity your children as you allow them to become pin cushion cash
cows amid a eugenics experiment disguised as pandemic pandemonium.
The long term effects of putting this crap in their little bodies is
something you know absolutely nothing about period.

NOTHING!

Alternatively people such as myself read and understand the literature from scientists because we're adult, see that the risk to children is a fraction of a percent, and that the risk from covid is higher, and we make a fully informed choice to give a perfectly safe vax to our children.

How many times a year are you going put them thru having some quack
inject them? The meaning of fully vaxxed seems a bit malleable to any
thinking adult the puts their kids first.

It's best to do like JESUS. Warn people, and then move along, unless they ask for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join