It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim was wife of Latham-Watkins Lawyer, Clintoncide?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Well now isn't this interesting, this meme is excellent and set the tone for a thread about the suspicious connection of Alec Baldwin's victim, Halyna Hutchins is the wife of Matt Hutchins a lawyer for Latham-Watkins.

I mean what a strange coincidence...

he husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun on Thursday, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins' Los Angeles office.

Matt Hutchins joined Latham as an associate this year. Earlier he was an in-house lawyer at an entertainment company and practiced at Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, according to his LinkedIn profile.

What is the other reason for this high powered law firm being in the news again?

Oh yea that is right DURHAM indicted Sussman for his role in the alpha bank scandal and he lawyered up with Latham-Watkins!!!

Lawyer whose firm represented Clinton campaign indicted by DURHAM

"Mr. Sussmann has committed no crime," attorneys Sean Berkowitz and Michael Bosworth of the law firm Latham and Watkins said. "Any prosecution here would be baseless, unprecedented, and an unwarranted deviation from the apolitical and principled way in which the Department of Justice is supposed to do its work."

I mean these "accidental" prop tragedies happen so often, I do not understand why anyone would find any of this suspicious. I mean the what are the odds game makes it clear that this was simply an accident, no need to dig lulz!

Gotta love the anons
I grabbed the meme below from Crankyoldman in Dashen's saga!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
Hi Elemental. I posted this in another thread last night. It's just a little too coincidental but I can't make up my mind where it's going. Did you see where the AD that handed Baldwin the gun had also worked on the set where Brandon Lee was killed?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen
Hi Elemental. I posted this in another thread last night. It's just a little too coincidental but I can't make up my mind where it's going. Did you see where the AD that handed Baldwin the gun had also worked on the set where Brandon Lee was killed?

If this is true, we should be looking at who the AD is and who he's involved with

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Greetings RookQueen!

What does AD stand for?

I did not see that, but you have got to be kidding me, there is a connection to Brandon Lee's death as well?

Nice job pointing it out in Dashen's thread, I originally found the meme I started the post with on Telegram and when came to Dashen's thread I saw your post and some of Cranky's and knew the topic deserved its own thread.

I appreciate all of your contributions RQ

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

If this is true, we should be looking at who the AD is and who he's involved with

Absolutely!

That will be quite the rabbit hole, also I am wondering about Matt Hutchins.

On the surface level, his wife being targeted in such a public way, would lead me to believe that he has information that could help Durham, perhaps had contact with Durham or something to that effect and they decided to remind him and anyone else to not cooperate.

I mean that is the way the old Clintoncide machine has always worked.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Her Tweets are "empty" also??

very odd indeed 🦇

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Some of her pictures resemble Amy Winehouse oddly enough 😎

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Her Tweets are "empty" also??

very odd indeed 🦇

So she joined in April 2021 and does not have a single tweet / retweet???

Think they scrubbed it?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Could it be possible Baldwin was "hypnotized" ?????? 😈

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could it be possible Baldwin was "hypnotized" ?????? 😈

My money is on the threat of blackmail material of the Epstein variety (under the temple kind) being released.

Hypnotized is possible though, perhaps a little bit of both.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
AD=Assistant Director. I think it deserved its own thread too and am glad you started it! I will get the AD's info and post it here.

I appreciate your input as well!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
If I could Triple Flag, I would.

This is going to be fun.

GO ATS

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

AD=Assistant Director. I think it deserved its own thread too and am glad you started it! I will get the AD's info and post it here.

I appreciate your input as well!

Thank you kindly!

I look forward to the AD's info

I thought that was the case, so a cinematographer and a director get shot, after the assistant director hands over the prop.

Why on Earth would Baldwin point the weapon at the cinematographer and director!?

None of this makes any kind of sense.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is getting better by the minute. Seriously, this is right out of a movie! What's even weirder, is that it IS right out of a movie.
edit on 23-10-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
If I could Triple Flag, I would.

This is going to be fun.

GO ATS

I was laughing so hard about the meme with Charlie, I knew it had to become a thread.

To freaking perfect!

ATS has a crack crew actively breaking down events, the heavy digging is gong on over here in Dashens epic saga!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
This is getting better by the minute. Seriously, this is right out of a movie! What's even weirder, is that it IS right out of a movie.

Hey CY!

Having passively watched this story develop, casually observing the breaking news thread, this was quite the turn.

And honestly to all of those in that thread who were downplaying any sort of conspiracy behind this with the standard deflections may want to take another look!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

In poor taste.. you have a dm. I made a meme 2 days ago... I didn't think it would amount to nothing more than a tasteless joke.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Being a wee bit proactive here....

This thread is about a possible conspiracy surrounding a recent tragedy, and is NOT in the MUD PIT!!!!!!

In addition, there are to be no Q drops or mentions of Q!!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This does include POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sat Oct 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

In poor taste.. you have a dm. I made a meme 2 days ago... I didn't think it would amount to nothing more than a tasteless joke.

Lulz

I have to share this, thank you for the humor

Honestly that is an angle I would not be surprised to find out has some weight to it.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Amazing how quickly Hutchins' tweets were removed by @TalibanJack's crew.

Cheers
edit on 23-10-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: by and by

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join