It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wow! Well, we know who lives in his head 24/7.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This DJT Speaks is a bit of a contrivance to get No Name into the picture. Steel does his "pee tape is probably real" interview, which, only happens if this situation is in the [target] area. This suggests DJT is saying, Steel stuff surfacing in Durham.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: crankyoldman

The date supports the theories of a planned set of events !!!!!!!😎🚬

Gets kind of strange on this one. Baldwin known for playing DJT on SNL.

Q "Shot" most containing Oct = "10" or Jan = "1" with reduction of "0"

Inversion or mirror would be Baldwin/DJT kills, rather than Baldwin/DJT being killed.

Gets stranger...

[...]

I think Alec Baldwin ends up going to jail over this.

When I first heard about it I thought it was total BS. That wasn't a "prop gun" prop guns don't fire rounds. Not even blanks. If a prop gun fired blanks it would be called a "real gun." Blanks are no different from real rounds other than the fact that they don't have lead in them. A gun that can fire a blank can fire the real thing.

So right off the bat the media is lying. Which means there's more to the story that they're trying to cover up.

Also, why would he be pointing ANY gun at the cinematographer and director? Makes no sense. Also, he shot two people. The "blanks" idea doesn't work when you realize he shot multiple people.

I think the dude snapped and straight up tried to murder a couple folks on set thinking he could get away with it.

I don't know if I buy the Trump rant part so much. I mean, we all know he hates Trump, but considering that he shot multiple people, how can his anti-Trump rant explain him shooting multiple people? I think it's more likely that the dude just got pissed at the director and cinematographer and thought he's Alec Baldwin. He can shoot these people here and now and get away with it.

I guess it might make sense if he had been ranting about Trump and those two people voiced support for Trump...
edit on Fri Oct 22 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen

The date supports the theories of a planned set of events !!!!!!!😎🚬

Gets kind of strange on this one. Baldwin known for playing DJT on SNL.

Q "Shot" most containing Oct = "10" or Jan = "1" with reduction of "0"

Inversion or mirror would be Baldwin/DJT kills, rather than Baldwin/DJT being killed.

Gets stranger...

Set to Epstein Ranch.

EDIT: It gets even more strange...

and I didn't even dig into the Red October stuff.

I think Alec Baldwin ends up going to jail over this.

When I first heard about it I thought it was total BS. That wasn't a "prop gun" prop guns don't fire rounds. Not even blanks. If a prop gun fired blanks it would be called a "real gun." Blanks are no different from real rounds other than the fact that they don't have lead in them. A gun that can fire a blank can fire the real thing.

So right off the bat the media is lying. Which means there's more to the story that they're trying to cover up.

Also, why would he be pointing ANY gun at the cinematographer and director? Makes no sense. Also, he shot two people. The "blanks" idea doesn't work when you realize he shot multiple people.

I think the dude snapped and straight up tried to murder a couple folks on set thinking he could get away with it.

I don't know if I buy the Trump rant part so much. I mean, we all know he hates Trump, but considering that he shot multiple people, how can his anti-Trump rant explain him shooting multiple people? I think it's more likely that the dude just got pissed at the director and cinematographer and thought he's Alec Baldwin. He can shoot these people here and now and get away with it.

I guess it might make sense if he had been ranting about Trump and those two people voiced support for Trump...

The part what will be lost on most people is that he hasn't been arrested at all. Since he was on a movie set he's protected at first for zero reason really. Had this happened in a park in NYC he'd be arrested regardless and it would be sorted later. This accident has happened Twice to my knowledge, as such, the gun wranglers are nazis about set/guns, so very little of this makes sense.... BUT... folks are insane, forgetful, stressed and vaxxed = who the hells knows what's going on anymore.

Mystery abounds on this one.

edit on 22-10-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It's involuntary manslaughter. A fourth degree felony in the state of New Mexico. This is also applicable when a defendant is doing something "lawful" but in an unsafe manner. Pointing a weapon at the cinematographer and director is reckless. Bare minimum. 18 months in jail if convicted.

Hayla Hutchins, was it (?), her husband is a lawyer who represents the Clintons in some capacity. Saw a meme on it earlier. Haven't dug. I almost don't even see the point in digging anymore. It's all so damn absurd and obvious.

I believe it was that her husband's firm represents the Clintons.
edit on 22-10-2021 by PioneerFigureSkating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the woman killed by Alec Baldwin, recently joined the law firm Latham & Watkins--the same firm retained by Michael Sussman

The husband of Halyna Hutchins, the cinematographer who was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin with a prop gun on Thursday, is a corporate lawyer in Latham & Watkins' Los Angeles office.

Matt Hutchins joined Latham as an associate this year. Earlier he was an in-house lawyer at an entertainment company and practiced at Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, according to his LinkedIn profile.

www.reuters.com/legal/legalind ustry/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/
edit on R20212021kQ000000America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago10 by RookQueen because: added content

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Been a long day on the range.

Three crew members who were present at the Bonanza Creek Ranch set on Saturday said they were particularly concerned about two accidental prop gun discharges.
LA Times

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Conveniently, all of Hutchins' tweets are now removed.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Alec Baldwin shot a woman who grew up in Murmansk on a Soviet base in the Arctic Circle “surrounded by nuclear submarines”

Meanwhile:

Alec Baldwin starred in the film, The Hunt for Red October, wherein he helps hunt down a Russian nuclear submarine that was originally docked in Murmansk on a Soviet base in the Arctic Circle.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot 🍿
t.me...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This was my point PFS, "Mandates" are effectively just ADVISORIES not LAW... So employers should be asked, by those threatened with termination:

"Do you realise that because it is only a mandate, the applicable law will be employment law, NOT the mandate. As a mandate is only advisory, a court will find that you have either made me redundant, or terminated me without cause. Either way, a court will give me punitive damages!"

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hutchins was also recently the cinematographer for a 2021 film called 'The Mad Hatter'.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

This was my point PFS, "Mandates" are effectively just ADVISORIES not LAW... So employers should be asked, by those threatened with termination:

"Do you realise that because it is only a mandate, the applicable law will be employment law, NOT the mandate. As a mandate is only advisory, a court will find that you have either made me redundant, or terminated me without cause. Either way, a court will give me punitive damages!"

Always enjoy your posts and workload but I think you'll find that in this case you are wrong.

State of Emergency health care laws inacted are providing force field type protection. Hence why in countries like Australia this week announcements have been made that companies face $100.000 fines if found to have unvaccinated employees and individuals fined $20.000 if found to have deceived employer.

State of Emergency health laws are the real enemy, omit them and yes your 100% correct.
edit on 23-10-2021 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
New VAERS

Grim StormRider Scroll up for the rest of the post.

PUBLIC HEALTH ENGLAND
RELEASES REPORT>

mRNA vaccines are destroying people's immune system
(It's happening at a gradual stance/over time) especially the double vaccinate between 40_70 years old > they have already lost/DAMAGED over 40% of their immune system and capabilities..

I can't help but feel this story is related, though with all the potential reveals it might be something else they are referring to.

Tsunami warning for London: WW2 shipwreck packed with explosives is 'ticking time bomb'

10:15, Sat, Oct 23, 2021 | UPDATED: 12:21, Sat, Oct 23, 2021

It sits a mere 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from shore, with its rusting masts, which rise eerily from the water, visible from land.

Even to this day, 77 years on, it is monitored 24 hours a day and seven days a week by port authorities.

The 441ft-long (134m) ship is subject to a 500-metre exclusion zone.

The disturbing cargo which remains on the ship, some 1,400 tonnes of high explosives, in theory could explode at any point.

The BBC reported in 2015 that, should it explode, it could cause “one of the most devastating non-nuclear peace-time explosions ever seen”.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow. Never saw that movie, but I might need to. The “Army of the 12 Monkeys” is blamed for releasing a virus. Well that’s an obvious Majestic 12 reference. So is it based on fact or a mirror? Scientist sent back from the past. That ties to the future humans that claim to have returned for a cure for their genetic ailments (including peripheral neuropathy). The future human submits to countless tissue samples from that guy who describes the “Looking Glass” from Project Aquarius. Then he helps the future human escape; which he does with a mental download of his medical findings and pulls a “so long and thanks for all the fish.”

Random semi-related link. Very Q-related:

greatawakening.win...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wow! Well, we know who lives in his head 24/7.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Cheers for the value add correction, CthruU!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
This look significant and perhaps points to a quicking denouement on the Durham front?

Tweet with video of Meeick Garland questioned in committee:

🚨 Confirmed: U.S. Atty John Huber passed the ball off to Special Counsel John Durham.
Durham is investigating the CLINTON FOUNDATION. Funding was approved.

NCSWIC!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hutchins was also recently the cinematographer for a 2021 film called 'The Mad Hatter'.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Definitely not related, definitely, probably just separated at birth.

So Garland gets a "letter" and deems a huge portion of the population domestic terrorists. The terrorists demands? No Mask, No CRT in school and voice in the education process. Garland testifies the letter was all he needed to send the Jason's into the school board meetings to arrest them some terrorists.

NSBA Reverses Itself in Blow to AG Garland: Apologizes for Letter Biden’s DOJ Weaponized to Target Parents as ‘Domestic Terrorists’

I have an issue Merrick, can I send you a letter and get a response just like that? Email me.

Worth keeping an eye on. Judy was DJT pick for the FED, but fell through after Team Joe took over the world. She's all but screamed on a street corner that the CB's are going digital in some way. She's referring to the FED deciding to not allow execs to own stocks.

Those thrilled with AI can rejoice, this mislabeling is happening on twits and the like, but soon the impact will be felt when the AI does this to people, live, in real time, over food, meds, gasoline etc.

AI = Evil, humans have no effing idea what they are messing with, and fail to grasp that the learning curve and growing pains will destroy them LONG before the alleged benefits are realized --- Bank on that, it's an immutable fact. For insight, watch the results of the AI created in an hour on a computer Jab and the impact on the population.

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join