It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory vaccinations just became a reality in Australia.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Voluntary.....like "Give me your money or I'll shoot you"...that kind of choice..my country sucks...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

In NSW the state has mandated that vaccinations are required for all non essential and workplace environments where people gather.

Businness are bound to the rules that state government have put in place

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

My 2nd vax deadline was Turkey Day. They left me a 2 day grace period and let it be know that failure to comply was considered a letter of resignation. They sent a stealth waiver soon after making it clear that it was 100% my choice. It wasn't and I wrote exactly what it was on the form; extortion. It was rejected. I was ordered to re-rewrite the form without objection. I did but included the word amended. At 6am a courier arrived with a form filled out by my employer with instructions to sign or or be unemployed. Australia is where I go on spa day.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
I really don’t know dude... but if I’d have to guess with the way things are going, I’d say you’d even be denied the right to claim Centrelink (welfare), if you’re not vaccinated.

They won't do this. It is way too big a hornets nest to kick as far as human rights goes. They are only trying to impose it where they think they can get away with it. That's why the target is set to 80% and not 100%

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

I posted this before at the bottom of page one, but incase it gets lost here it is again.

This is QLD legislation, not sure about NSW but I'd imagine it's similar.

So effectively you have the right to refuse the jab as a matter of OH&S. Hierarchy of controls my friend, hierarchy of controls.

Elimination
Substitution
Isolation
Engineering
Administrative
PPE

To get the jab is effectively PPE, that's at the bottom. There are other solutions that you're employer is more than likely legally obliged to pursue other than PPE. Rapid testing is an obvious starting point.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
It appears Australian Officials are Illogical Power-hungry Sadistic Animals.

Re: www.worldometers.info...

Out of 223 countries where Covid-19 is tracked, Australia is ranked way down the list at 170, when it comes to the number of deaths.

Since the beginning of 2020, only 57 out of every 1,000,000 Australian citizens have died of Covid-19. And at the moment, the number of Covid-19 deaths continue to decline even lower.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

I really don’t know dude... but if I’d have to guess with the way things are going, I’d say you’d even be denied the right to claim Centrelink (welfare), if you’re not vaccinated.

They won't do this. It is way too big a hornets nest to kick as far as human rights goes. They are only trying to impose it where they think they can get away with it. That's why the target is set to 80% and not 100%

Hmm certainly like to think so as its kinda counter productive to force anti covid vaxers out of work just to also force them of welfare which absolutely effectively puts the anti vaxers on the streets walking around aimlessly in the narratives opinion exactly where the unvaccinated shouldn't be.........maybe this is the group the dedicated quarantine centres are really being built for.

You see the problem with welfare recipients is that they are obliged to do everything to look for work in order to receive benefits.....I think in short term refusing vaccination will be viewed in relation to welfare as not doing e everything possible to ensure employment is possible thus making the individual invalid as a recipient.

This whole debacle makes no sense but certainly is hypocritical.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

My employer will discuss the vaccine requirements with staff indivually, and have encouraged work from home where people facing roles cannot be allowed.

Working from home has doubled my productivity so i wont be opting to go back to the office

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All for a virus that has killed less than 1200 people out of a country of 23+ million.
I bet drinking Foster’s Lager kills more than that every year there.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It appears Australian Officials are Illogical Power-hungry Sadistic Animals.

Re: www.worldometers.info...

Out of 223 countries where Covid-19 is tracked, Australia is ranked way down the list at 170, when it comes to the number of deaths.

Since the beginning of 2020, only 57 out of every 1,000,000 Australian citizens have died of Covid-19. And at the moment, the number of Covid-19 deaths continue to decline even lower.

Considering cars kill more people in Australia than covid does, this is nothing but a totalitarianism grab. Covid is just an excuse to make themselves kings and dictators. Shame.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I basically I have 2 choices, get vaccinated, or quit my job, then Forfeit on my mortgage and become homeless.

Then quit your job, your employer is clearly a surrender monkey to the Australian government, or your employer is a brainwashed fool, either way your employer is a sad sack POS for mandating you get jabbed within an allotted time period or become unemployable by them.

Or get vaccinated.

Personally I feel you are/have had an epiphany as to leftist globalist control freaks and how they are directly impacting your life with their pathetic policies indistinguishable from billy-boy Gates' 2019 covid 'meeting' prior to this being unleashed on the planet.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Here is an idea... Book the vaccine appointment, Then rebook it ad infinitum. The second idea is too off the boss. Just keep offing them ad infinitum. they want you dead and they have made a choice.

edit on 12-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Nvm

edit on 13-10-2021 by Dalamax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

My employer will discuss the vaccine requirements with staff indivually, and have encouraged work from home where people facing roles cannot be allowed.

Working from home has doubled my productivity so i wont be opting to go back to the office

< cackles >

Sometimes folks know not what they set themselves up for.

In the real world, this is called "more work for less pay". I hope you negotiated at least a minimal pay raise to account for that increase in productivity, otherwise you played right into their hands undervaluing yourself and keeping the compensation in their pockets. Sometimes a win isn't really a win at the end of the day, just being outsmarted by someone else even smarter.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

But surely this is prodding and prodding so someone goes mad and either kills someone or ends up in jail. At the end of this is a Paramilitary police force itching to get it on. So it has all got to be handled in an asymmetric way, that causes as much pain in the other direction with the same amount of deniability the enemy has. So basically it's a battle of intelligence.So whatever the tactics are the enemy has to end up fighting on your terms, not theirs.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Compendium

I had a doctor state that the vaccine(s) would literally kill me.

He signed and documented as much.

*shakes head*

Now they know your weakness.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
All for a virus that has killed less than 1200 people out of a country of 23+ million.
I bet drinking Foster’s Lager kills more than that every year there.

I am a Foster's survivor. That $h!t almost got me.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You're forever on these forums cheerleading and making excuses for what the democrats here are doing as far as going full blown communist

Isn't this what you've championed?

What not so great now that it's actually affecting YOU?

I hate to be that woman but, this is the sort of thing you've clapped for for years

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: Arnie123

Forced vaccination, get your paper Stamped and be quiet bro, welcome to our new lives.

It's almost comical, how you chastised us for Trump, who of which wouldn't have allowed it and would have called out the Aussies for it.

Meh, too bad, bust that Arm out.

Still in denial huh. Why the f are we even so far down this agenda? Who declared a state of emergency? Who intiated Operation Warpspeed ? Who labeled the shots "100% safe" and "a miracle?" Who keeps saying to "take the shot"? BOTH puppets keep saying to take the shot but y'all love to act as if its only Puppet Biden. Puppet Trump laid the groundwork Puppet Biden has been building upon and it's sad all you Trump Worshippers are STILL in denial about that.
He keeps wanting to take credit for the shots that have been harming and killing people since JANUARY 2021 and all y'all say is "but but he would never make it mandatory." That doesn't matter for s# if he loves the damn thing and left the groundwork for the next puppet. He thankfully got booed when he praised the shots in a recent rally and yet y'all are still here loving him. Unbelievable.
Thankfully, you're not smart, otherwise you wouldn't have made this ridiculous post with zero point to anything.

Why?

Because despite the BS you just vomited, Trump WOULD NEVER MANDATE IT YOU DUNCE!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE POINT OF BRINGING TRUMP UP!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Not sure which reality your from, the whole vaccine scheme in America is based off TRUMPS plan, not Bidens. A lot of what is happening in this country was set on motion by Trump in 2020. Dont think I'm a big D cheerleader either. Both those asshats are not fit to poor piss out a boot, with the instructions on the heel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join