It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have now been mandated to get jabbed or loose my profession.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Don't quit, and if you don't want to dont get the Jab.
There are a lot of groups forming in nz you are not alone. Voices for freedom have a list of groups you can join. There will be a teacher's group.
Do not fear there are many of us.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
It is a dastardly coercion they are playing with this. I am in the same boat (USA here) and am just not doing it. Looks like this Friday is the end unless they change course. Even so, I am looking elsewhere just due to the way its being handled. Even with a mandate, you don't need to be gleeful and oppressive about it.

edit on 11-10-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Your soul is in more jeopardy with the shot. This is creating a mark of the beast, without a doubt.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I have joined voices for freedom thanks to a friend. Thinlmking about the sickness benefit but they will probably make it mandatory for everyone on benefits to be jabbed too. I am feeling hopeless right now.

a reply to: ZeussusZ

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

That sucks.
It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn.
All I can say is stay strong.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is the point you are at. You deny God and sacrifice your soul willingly or you protect your soul by standing for God and you will be killed.

For me it really isn’t a hard choice. The Bible is too close to exact in its prophecies to be discounted. Be strong.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I would not for one second tell you what is best for you. That is totally up to you.

But I have to say that you triggered an old memory in me.

Fast rewind to year 1994. I was working in a hospital where they went under new management and the rules changed. Our patient load went from 2 to 4 in the intensive care, and our lunch went from 1 hour to 30 minutes, along with some other changes that affected income and time.

We all bitched about it and we agreed to stand up against these changes. Troublemaker that I am, I agreed to take our grievances to corporate. Everyone agreed to stand firm. After all, we had the upper hand, they needed us more than we needed them. Right?

The day of the meeting came, and I stood there with at least 50 of our employees. I presented our grievances. The CEO listened , told us anyone that did not like the changes, were free to seek employment elsewhere.

He asked for a show of hands, from those that did not agree. I stood there. I was the only one with my hand raised.

When he was gone, they all rushed at me speaking over each other. The one thing that I heard repeated over and over, " I have a mortgage to pay and children to look after".

I did too. I had a mortgage, three children, and a mother to look after. I gave my two week notice, and was the pariah, looked upon with either guilt or dismissal.

That time I was blindsided, but never again. I have fought many of the good fights since then, but I learned my lesson well.

If you commit to a fight, prepare to fight alone. Prepare to be abandoned, and prepare for the enemy within. Within your ranks, and within your heart and mind.

Do what you believe to be right. I have fought a many battles, and have lost many battles, but I have won many wars.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I've been mentioning that this would happen for well over a year now. I'm sorry I was right and wish to take a ticket to an alternate universe.

It's unfortunate that many said this would come in the future ON HERE and it was shut down. You would think ATS would be the place where ignorance and denial would be put aside. I will never forget the poster that literally predicted everything that's happening all the way in March 2020. They predicted the lockdowns, the protests against mandates, the vaccine passports, food and job losses. Never have been able to find that comment again but that human was beyond right. All fell on deaf ears though.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon

originally posted by: RussianSpy
I've been mentioning that this would happen for well over a year now. I'm sorry I was right and wish to take a ticket to an alternate universe.

It's unfortunate that many said this would come in the future ON HERE and it was shut down. You would think ATS would be the place where ignorance and denial would be put aside. I will never forget the poster that literally predicted everything that's happening all the way in March 2020. They predicted the lockdowns, the protests against mandates, the vaccine passports, food and job losses. Never have been able to find that comment again but that human was beyond right. All fell on deaf ears though.

Worse yet is those that have the eyes that see, and the ears that listen, yet follow the wide path, straight into bondage and destruction.

Fear is a mighty weapon. Once you put it into action, you can just sit back and watch. Once a person lets fear inside unchecked, they will be completely consumed. It is a rapidly growing parasite, that will lie dormant, and will produce fomites that have the power to contaminate anyone that is exposed.

ATS may encourage the denial of ignorance, but speed limit signs do very little to stop people from exceeding the limit. It just removes the excuse, that they did not know they were exceeding the limit.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It's lose, not loose.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You have held out this long. Don't quit now. How long has this been going on now? 2 years? I really feel like this criminal garbage can't sustain itself much longer. I think this winter is going to be quite revealing as more and more people are wising up to this criminality.

Take a few months off and see what happens.

My personal opinion is, this is all part of Agenda 21 and these mRNA vaccines are part of their plan to reduce world populations by destroying people's immune systems.
edit on 11-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
My sister took both jabs because she worked in healthcare. She was sick for a few days, felt a little better the next day, then went to bed that night and never woke up. My other sister found her. The death certificate has been delayed, as we are still waiting on blood test results. It has been a total nightmare.

I am the only one in my family who is unvaccinated. A few other siblings are having issues after taking both doses, such as headaches, constant LOUD tinnitus, shingle outbreaks and an older brother with neurological symptoms.

There is absolutely no way you can convince me the shot will keep me safe. I am willing to lose my job because my life is worth more than material possessions.

Good luck on your decision.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Resigned My (Part Time) Security job just yesterday after they sent the "Get Vaxxed or get Fired" email. Should be ok with the Full Time Job, guess We'll see...

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
You do what is best for you .
As some have spoken about the Mark of the Beast ;
ALL men (people) will be caused (forced) to take the mark.
Being forced does not count .
You are being threatened with a loss of your way of life .
Which , to me , counts as "forced" .
edit on 10/11/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I feel sick to my core. In Aotearoa it is now mandatory for all kaiako *teachers* to be jabbed with both Jabs by the 1st of January 2022.

I am pro choice, and do not want to get junkie jabbed, but can see no other option apart from leaving a profession that I love, my only other option I can see is to take up the oldest profession in the world and become a prostitute, but that would kill my soul.

So I will get a full medical and bloods done before getting jabbed hoping this might give me an excuse nit to be jabbed, and if not maybe show that I am healthy incase any go wrong when getting the jab.

One of the most amazing early childhood teachers in Aotearoa and mentor to all teachers in Aotearoa is leaving the profession because of this mandate.

Any advice or tautoko *support* or kind words would help me right now, I am super stressed about the whole thing.

Stall.
Wait as long as possible if you decide to get the vax. Hopefully there will be resolution before December 3rd which, with a 4 week wait between jabs, would be the last day for you to schedule the second jab. Maybe Jacinda and her cohort will be in prison by then and mandates will be rescinded.
In the meantime, explore options suggested by other posters in case you decide against the vax. This gives you 7+ weeks to plan and consider your decision.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This thread is hilarious 😂

Definitely quit, dude.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Any advice or tautoko *support* or kind words would help me right now, I am super stressed about the whole thing.

Cloudbuster,

Other posters have provided alternative jobs you can 'look into'... and you may also just patiently wait for this garbage FRAUD to subside.

For ME... if I were in your position... I would rather quit my job and have my health, than succumb to the first of MANY forced vaxxes and lose my health or my life.

There was a very long video recently from Israel, wherein many people were discussing their VIOLENT reactions to the forced covid vax. And EVERY SINGLE ONE stated they wished they had NOT take the vax.

Your children need you alive and functioning, instead of [like so many Israeli mothers who begrudgingly took the mandated jabs (plural, as in never-ending)] now sitting in a chair, unable to even care for their children.

You may be able to take the vax and have no adverse side affects for years. OR you may take the vax and experience total health debilitation.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Resigned My (Part Time) Security job just yesterday after they sent the "Get Vaxxed or get Fired" email. Should be ok with the Full Time Job, guess We'll see...

Just listen to the wording, the approach.

I believe you teach people how to treat you. If you allow them to treat you without respect, without value, or as a useless dispensable employee, it is the same thing as saying they are right. And that you accept their view and treatment of you.

It has nothing to do with pride, maybe a bit about ego, but I would not be able to work any place that presented the ultimatum in such a callous way.

"Do what I say, or get out." "You have no recourse". "I control whether you work here or not". 'You stay, if I say you stay." "You work here as long as you know your place."

This is what I hear when I hear. "Get the vaccine or you are fired."

I guess it is ego. I guess my conscious mind, rebels at such an attack and devaluing of self. I think even if I had received the vaccine, I would leave their employment. I know for me, the environment would be toxic.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Find out exactly who is forcing you to take the shots. Go to that person with a legal document for them to sign where they accept all civil and criminal liability for any damage you may incur due to the drugs. If they truly believe the drugs are safe and effective, then they should have no qualms about taking responsibility for forcing you to take them.

Record the entire encounter.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Protect yourself and protect your students. Get the shot.

You will run into issues and stress if you try and find a false or invalid way to try and circumvent the requirement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join