It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name, heres why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
We live in a sad world where people actually think supporting the police is equivalent to being a klansman.

Please don't take it out of context. There's a huge difference in supporting the police and showing your support for police out in public, and bringing a "police lives matter" or "blue lives matter" paraphernalia into a cultural center to purposefully elicit a response from people of color in a place of cultural diversity that advertises Black Lives Matter.

One of the guys even said "you have one too (a sticker or banner)" that says "Black Lives Matter". That right there should tell everyone they did it on purpose to, at minimum, create some kind of drama.

So yes, in this particular instance, bringing a "blue or police lives matter" sticker into a cultural center to elicit a response is absolutely no different than a KKK member coming to that same cultural center and espousing "white lives matter". Bringing a "blue or police lives matter" paraphernalia to a Black Lives Matter rally is no different than a KKK member bringing "white lives matter' paraphernalia to a Black Lives Matter rally.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Black lives matter was a bad choice as it demeans other races lives. Of course a nice person would say all lives matter.

I see what they were trying to do choosing that name but in hind sight it can rub people who aren't black the wrong way.

Ats would have a different motto. "Some peoples lives matter sometimes"

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

[Did your carer misplace your meds today?

Eat a banana, it has potASSium in it...

Ahhh, yes. Attacking someone really gets your point across....

Obviously, the video proves that, no? And he supports it.

Goose gander and all that. I'm not taking a knee, brother... I'm wearing boots.

Have you ever heard of reverse psychology?
He is a little whiny punk preaching about how racism is holding us back.....Yet in doing so keeps it relevant.
Please tell me you see that?

So someone who had nothing to do with the history of your nation, who probably may have been from completely different ancestry than those horrible white men you hate so much, is saying Police Lives Matter is a whiny punk?

Get away from me. You make me sick. Take your racist god damned attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine. I will not participate in your rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

[Did your carer misplace your meds today?

Eat a banana, it has potASSium in it...

Ahhh, yes. Attacking someone really gets your point across....

Obviously, the video proves that, no? And he supports it.

Goose gander and all that. I'm not taking a knee, brother... I'm wearing boots.

Have you ever heard of reverse psychology?
He is a little whiny punk preaching about how racism is holding us back.....Yet in doing so keeps it relevant.
Please tell me you see that?

So someone who had nothing to do with the history of your nation, who probably may have been from completely different ancestry than those horrible white men you hate so much, is saying Police Lives Matter is a whiny punk?

Get away from me. You make me sick. Take your racist god damned attitude and stick it where the sun don't shine. I will not participate in your rhetoric.

I didn't stutter did I?
He whines about being called racist and what not. Then makes some attacking anyone of a different opinion than him. Ya each and every song is him being a whiny punk.
Kinda like you.
Not my fault you don't see that.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Lmao... seems you are making a lot of assumptions about where they got the "paraphernalia" and what their reasons for having it was. Your response and these triggered kids response is exactly why BLM is a dumb name, it creates division, and this absurd situation where saying other lives matter too is somehow racist. Get a hobby or something.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

You're a pedophile.

Just because your avatar looks like one.

Deal with it. You're not a whiny bitch, are you?
edit on 9-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   

You're a pedophile.

Holy God you are..... interesting and not in a good way. sorry to burst your safe bubble of insecurities.
But what exactly is your point of this thread?
Just to promote this one song and single out one group mentioned while ignoring the others
Kinda see the whole reverse psychology thing at play here?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

So maybe you don’t have any culture, probably reflects on you as an individual but as a white Australian with European heritage and Christian, I have plenty of cultural history.
Why do so many people want to live in white western society, our culture and if you can’t see that it’s because you are ignorant of the obvious

To moan and bitch and carry on like that lady, she isn’t a minority, she has become an oppressor, an oppressor who has stolen white culture and mixed it with her own to gain power over people she feels are not as good as she is
She openly chased a person away from what she deemed as her space

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Wait a minute you're telling me that the woman who attacked the students was 30 years old? I thought she was in her 20's, or at least 18. Wow real mature, and i don't understand why they needed to attack those students, if it's a public space those students had every right to sit there. I would be reporitng her, she's racist!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
She said white people have no culture, she is a racist moron

Umm, I'm white. And we don't. Unless you want to mention our culture of invading and taking over the red-skin's country. Or enslaving black and brown people. Yeah, that culture you mean? What month is white history month again?

WHICH white culture, though? You mean the Swedes? The Karelians? Moldovans? Croats? There's more to Europe than just England, France, or Spain. Kind of like how there's more to Africa's slaver history than just West Africa. That Barbary slave trade was HOPPING, the Berbers sure had that business down to a T, didn't they?

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
These girls and the organization they support are incredibly racist. To see the few idiot shills on here support what they are doing as racist oppressors just shows they support a sick racist agenda and it makes me want to puke. These tools are terrorists and will align themselves with what the MSM tells them is "right" and "popular" because they need their precious hands held and like to be told what to do. They are the ones who infiltrated our school systems to teach racist and debunked CRT.

They are the true domestic terrorists and will be known as racist traitors to their respective countries.
edit on 10 9 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Sp

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

She said white people have no culture, she is a racist moron

Umm, I'm white. And we don't. Unless you want to mention our culture of invading and taking over the red-skin's country. Or enslaving black and brown people. Yeah, that culture you mean? What month is white history month again?

WHICH white culture, though? You mean the Swedes? The Karelians? Moldovans? Croats? There's more to Europe than just England, France, or Spain. Kind of like how there's more to Africa's slaver history than just West Africa. That Barbary slave trade was HOPPING, the Berbers sure had that business down to a T, didn't they?

People like him refuse to acknowledge such truths and facts such as the ones you put forth. They are sad, pathetic, racist, indoctrinated fools.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It must be a sad miserable existence hating yourself.

This new thing where people are self loathing, virtue signaling, narcissists is weird.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

You're a pedophile.

Holy God you are..... interesting and not in a good way. sorry to burst your safe bubble of insecurities.
But what exactly is your point of this thread?
Just to promote this one song and single out one group mentioned while ignoring the others
Kinda see the whole reverse psychology thing at play here?

Hey I can abuse you and call you what I like, have a problem with that?

Gonna make a point of it? If you accept it from one side, you accept it from all sides.

If you don't get it, don't blame me for your problems. sing something else.

sheesh

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There is no actual goal for these groups beyond fighting and division. It’s called a distraction. We are all a collectively individuals being oppressed by our governments, our corporations, our employers and now our neighbors and ourselves.

a reply to: alphabetaone

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Why is it challenging to promote one group but not accept promoting others? Because you enjoy being on a team and fighting with the other team. Be the example, I just don’t think you’re providing the example you think you are...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

That is not what the concept of the video is about. The girls in the video even said that it has nothing to do with them being white and that white people were allowed.

People can say anything when confronted, but it's clear from their tone.

The part about "This is peak white cis male BS" and trying to "center yourselves", it really doesnt much give weight to your assertion that it's not about whites not allowed.

And if that's all you took away from this, then we have a long way to go in this country. If those guys hadn't brought in any "Police Lives Matter" stickers, then this video would have never happened.

Maybe it was trolling, but in "this country" that you claim "we have a long way to go", you have the right to be a troll.

Furthermore, it is all i took away from this and all anyone with a functioning brain can possibly take away from this.

Being a buzzword generator doesn't automatically give you the moral highground.

These guys did this on purpose to elicit a response and create drama, and you're going to blame the girls of color?

Yes, F those racist chicks.

The girls won't be expelled or get into trouble because that is their space.

"Their space", so you agree they are self-segregating?

As far as "self segregation" goes, every single color on this earth self segregates at certain times and places. At work, at school, in neighborhoods. Self segregation has nothing to do with racism. It's just nature.

Nothing to do with racism....hmmmm....I'd be willing to bet that Rosa Parks would love to have a discussion with you.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Maybe the kids father was a policeman, police lives do matter, irrespective of colour of the cop

They absolutely do matter, not to mention who do we think this girl is gonna call the moment she senses fear? The Multi-cultural center? No of course not, she's the gonna call her "automatic outrage trigger".

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

these triggered kids response is exactly why BLM is a dumb name, it creates division

Here on ATS i try really hard to stay away from the "brainwashed" trope as i feel too many people like the throw it around flippantly as a demeaning jab rather than the truth of the situation. In this case though, the woman behind the camera and the poster you responded to i feel has been brainwashed by an extremely effective campaign. One not created to unite but divide further.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Wait a minute you're telling me that the woman who attacked the students was 30 years old?

Indeed, thats exactly what I'm telling you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join