It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Teachers, BLM AND Patriots protest Vax Mandates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

The article was characterizing the "demonstration" as anti-mandate. IMO, however, that is as good as implying anti-vaccination and certainly good as a divisive distraction for the readers. Esp. when you consider they never mentioned who the participants actually were.
edit on 5-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It's only a matter of time until people realize it's no longer Right vs. Left, Republican vs. Democrat, Coke or Pepsi..

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
It's only a matter of time until people realize it's no longer Right vs. Left, Republican vs. Democrat, Coke or Pepsi.. Today, teachers recently laid off took to the streets outside the Australian Consulate to show solidarity against the mandates.

This speaker wants to punch oppression in the f-ing teeth
Plenty of "We support 'Straya" chants
They even toppled a covid testing tent!
Firefighters showed support
Police showed support!
Never thought I'd see BLM leading a USA Chant

We are closer than we are apart. The division sewn I believe is too thin. People will hopefully realize that the fight against authoritarian rule will unite us into a stronger, unstoppable force.

I support them. Fight by any means necessary.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
It's only a matter of time until people realize it's no longer Right vs. Left, Republican vs. Democrat, Coke or Pepsi.. Today, teachers recently laid off took to the streets outside the Australian Consulate to show solidarity against the mandates.

This speaker wants to punch oppression in the f-ing teeth
Plenty of "We support 'Straya" chants
They even toppled a covid testing tent!
Firefighters showed support
Police showed support!
Never thought I'd see BLM leading a USA Chant

We are closer than we are apart. The division sewn I believe is too thin. People will hopefully realize that the fight against authoritarian rule will unite us into a stronger, unstoppable force.

(Almost) All parents love their children. NYCity mandating that kids get shot-up with the experimental drugs masquerading as vaccines, is going too far.

And WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
posted wrong
edit on 5-10-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

When I was very young, I'm talking 7,8,9, 10, my Dad always had a RC ( Red Neck Cola) in his hand. Then he switched to coffee.
Even when it was 100 degrees outside he would drink a cup of coffee over water or sodas. Then he use to say water would rust your stomach and sodas were for burping and to get rid indigestion.

He was weird sometimes.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

I'm sorry it will always be Coke over pepsi.

And you wonder why people are so sick and unhealthy that little things like a mostly harmless virus can knock them on their ass or even kill them.

Soft drinks are all just toxic sludge. Wake up.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You can't make a spider with water.

In fact, we used to make bourbon spiders. scoop of ice cream, shot of bourbon, topped up with coke.

You've never experienced life till you've had one of those.

edit on 6-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: tanstaafl

You can't make a spider with water.

In fact, we used to make bourbon spiders. scoop of ice cream, shot of bourbon, topped up with coke.

You've never experienced life till you've had one of those.

Lol! Yeah, but I prefer vitality, to just mucking through until I die of one of many nasty diseases those with bad habits are usually destined to suffer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join