It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Information Request Results in Entirely Redacted Response

page: 1

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Freedom of Information Request in the UK Results in Entirely Redacted Response

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This newspaper used Freedom of Information rules to obtain a cache of 32 emails about a secretive teleconference between British and American health officials held early in the pandemic.

But officials blacked out almost every word before releasing the crucial documents.

Anybody who trusts this giant global medical technocracy to stick them with chemicals is a fool that deserves every one of the forthcoming side effects. I say that with a heavy heart as I have many loved ones who only trust the utter nonsense popular talking heads propagate.

But anyone who supports the coercive mandates and societal segregation of freedoms needs to be placed in front of the same genocide tribunals as these technocrats.

Evil and deception have never been so easy to recognize for anyone willing to lift their head out of the sand. Ignorance is no longer an excuse the mobs can later claim. This is pure and utter malice of the first order.

This is absolutely nuts!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Freedom of Information Request in the UK Results in Entirely Redacted Response

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This newspaper used Freedom of Information rules to obtain a cache of 32 emails about a secretive teleconference between British and American health officials held early in the pandemic.

But officials blacked out almost every word before releasing the crucial documents.

Anybody who trusts this giant global medical technocracy to stick them with chemicals is a fool that deserves every one of the forthcoming side effects. I say that with a heavy heart as I have many loved ones who only trust the utter nonsense popular talking heads propagate.

But anyone who supports the coercive mandates and societal segregation of freedoms needs to be placed in front of the same genocide tribunals as these technocrats.

Evil and deception have never been so easy to recognize for anyone willing to lift their head out of the sand. Ignorance is no longer an excuse the mobs can later claim. This is pure and utter malice of the first order.

This is absolutely nuts!

is there any recourse in cases like this? I mean, if the redactions turn out to be nothing by hiding the very information being requested, should that be a crime? IS it a crime? and if so, is there any mechanism to prosecute? Or do we just refer to the same dickfaces that are in charge of that now and only go after their political rivals?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

I'll type it out once again;

Peak Democracy Has Passed.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

is there any recourse in cases like this? I mean, if the redactions turn out to be nothing by hiding the very information being requested, should that be a crime? IS it a crime? and if so, is there any mechanism to prosecute? Or do we just refer to the same dickfaces that are in charge of that now and only go after their political rivals?

If it's not illegal, I'm turning in my tax returns that way.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

It's simple. Identify those who are responsible and drive them out of office at election time.

If they're not elected, talk to their elected bosses.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
'nothing to hide, nothing to fear'

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's simple. Identify those who are responsible and drive them out of office at election time.

If they're not elected, talk to their elected bosses.

The time for elections is over.

You'll get there someday, I assume. I'm just early.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I called this in March of 2020 not to trust ANY damned politician.

By Odin's swinging balls I hate being right.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

edit on 5-10-2021 by surfer_soul because: Redacted

join