It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook, Twitter and Tik Tok are ALL down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Of course it could be nothing, but Facebook has been down for at least a couple of hours. This is RARE. I don't think I've ever seen it happen, so at first I just thought, oh weird. Now I find out Twitter and Tik Tok are both down too. Getting a bit weird?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

twitter and tik tok are working for me. I'm just having problems with facebook and instagram

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Dunno, but I followed the SM links of the local news channel I'm checking right now (weather check) Fakebook indeed is down, as is Instagroan. Twatter was up, though. No idea about TickTock, I don't know that one.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As someone who has never used any of those sites....I couldn't give less of af. They can get deleted into the matrix for all I care.

However it is curious they are down, and at the same time. Any guesses? Why just those? Something happening today? Guess we will see.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
As someone who has never used any of those sites....I couldn't give less of af. They can get deleted into the matrix for all I care.

However it is curious they are down, and at the same time. Any guesses? Why just those? Something happening today? Guess we will see.

Yep, I don't give two craps either, I don't have accounts on them. It's more a kind of Schadenfreude type of "entertainment" when they go down and people flip out over it. I get a moderately amusing kick out of watching people go bat guano because they can't get a SM fix immediately.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Isn´t that a good thing when these the truth censoring and new normal spreading great reset/green new deal/NWO and the internet destroying tools are down? For me it could stay like that forever.

They Live! and we have to take down their propaganda machinery.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well Twitter and Tik Tok are back up. Instagram is owned by FB, so that would explain why both of them are down. I guess it was a false alarm....

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The internet in my town is offline too, but the mobile network is still online.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Wrong thread.
edit on 4-10-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Good. I hope they stay down.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

What are those?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Okay.

Maybe someone kicked a power cord or deleted a motherboard or something.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

please be forever, please be forever

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Facebook is being ddosed.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Dunno, but I followed the SM links of the local news channel I'm checking right now (weather check) Fakebook indeed is down, as is Instagroan. Twatter was up, though. No idea about TickTock, I don't know that one.

I think that is TackyTalk?

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Okay.

Probably powering up the new bigger better D-Waves, ushering in the demons by the millions!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think they just took it down to try and cover tracks for the story released on 60 minutes last night. According to an article I read it was caused by a BGP route update, but who knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

*shrugs*

Okay.

Probably powering up the new bigger better D-Waves, ushering in the demons by the millions!

This Joke is only a “few” q-bits removed from not being funny anymore. That stuff is freaky to the next level.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I will say this.....work VPN for government connection on government computer.....even THAT is not working.
Left the house for lunch.....

Also, my SiriusXm was changing channels all on its own. It has NEVER EVER EVER done that before.

They are #ing with us. 100%
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I will say this.....work VPN for government connection on government computer.....even THAT is not working.
Left the house for lunch.....

Also, my SiriusXm was changing channels all on its own. It has NEVER EVER EVER done that before.

They are #ing with us. 100%

My bank was down too. Something weird is going on.

Also wanted to add this little tidbit...

www.cnbc.com...

TECH
Facebook chief technology officer to step down; Zuckerberg appoints hardware boss as replacement

Perhaps a little going away gift? I know this for sure do not tick off certain IT peeps, a lot of them know secrets and weaknesses.

edit on 4-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join