It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle India 09.29.2021

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Lucky shot of one of those danged triangles. This time in UP, India. Pretty good photo. I boosted it a little so you can see it's not just a couple of fuzzy lights.
www.reddit.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Lucky shot of one of those danged triangles. This time in UP, India. Pretty good photo. I boosted it a little so you can see it's not just a couple of fuzzy lights.
www.reddit.com...

Hate to say it, but it's a couple of fuzzy lights? Where's the triangle bit?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I see a firefly.
Really bad photo

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Obviously taken with one of them fancy potato cam of some tail lights in the driveway. People all ofver the world still get drunk.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I see triangle when i open your link and watch it in full size, nice catch !

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Really?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The two lights at the top, then the triangle goes down, to the one light.
Like dolluka said, easier to see when you open it bigger.
edit on 1-10-2021 by chiefsmom because: wrong member

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

www.reddit.com...

Is somewhere between the lines is what’s in question as the triangle? Well the hint of the tiny tiny light at the very bottom could be the third light to make up a triangle ……or a faint star in the distance….hmmmm

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Similar to the lighter bits of the trees below or a star?
edit on 1-10-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Anyone can take a pic of three fuzzy light sources in the sky at night.

Come on, seriously?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I see it. Definitely need to open linky.

At first I was looking for a triangle shape in the big light to the right. Then after opening the link, realized it’s just the corner of it.

Nice find! What’s happening to ATS? 2 flags including mine?!?!

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 1-10-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Can't tell much from the photo (and I did open the big one), so I wouldn't say for sure....

But, the lowest "light" kind of looks more like a reflection, perhaps off a curved or rounded surface?

Given the light values, it kind of looks more like a "V", with the main vertice pointing to the left, than a solid triangle.

But then it's hard to say for certain that there's anything really there.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I see the triangle.

Maybe this will help.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
I see the triangle.
Maybe this will help.

Thanks. I tried to make it more visible, but only partially succeeded. I have good screens with good contrast ratios, and I could see it in the original, but it was hard to bring it out without introducing a lot of artifacts.

Anyway, I thought is was pretty good, considering everything. Still not that nice, crystal clear image we would all like to see. But pretty good. The way the witness described the movement read like so many other reports. Slow flying at first, practically hovering, and then taking off at surprising speed. It was... one of those triangles. Whatever they are. ???
edit on 4-10-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The way the witness described the movement read like so many other reports. Slow flying at first, practically hovering, and then taking off at surprising speed. It was... one of those triangles. Whatever they are. ???
Your description of the witness statement doesn't match what the witness said, he didn't say anything about it taking off at a surprising speed:

www.reddit.com...
"This thing was silent and stationery. I first notices a triangular formation of stars during my stroll, upon staring closely I was able to make out the triangle. When I returned to the same spot it was gone."

In fact nothing about your description matches what the witness said, he said it was stationary, not "Slow flying at first, practically hovering".

It seems odd that he didn't stay to watch it, it sounds like he saw it, wasn't that amazed, went for his stroll, and when he got back to the same spot it was gone. So he apparently has no idea what speed it left with.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The way the witness described the movement read like so many other reports. Slow flying at first, practically hovering, and then taking off at surprising speed. It was... one of those triangles. Whatever they are. ???
Your description of the witness statement doesn't match what the witness said, he didn't say anything about it taking off at a surprising speed:

www.reddit.com...
"This thing was silent and stationery. I first notices a triangular formation of stars during my stroll, upon staring closely I was able to make out the triangle. When I returned to the same spot it was gone."

In fact nothing about your description matches what the witness said, he said it was stationary, not "Slow flying at first, practically hovering".

It seems odd that he didn't stay to watch it, it sounds like he saw it, wasn't that amazed, went for his stroll, and when he got back to the same spot it was gone. So he apparently has no idea what speed it left with.

I also thought it was odd that he apparently only took one photo. The folks on the subreddit called him out for that, also.

I thought I read that a little further down in the page with his report that he saw it take off, but it's very possible I got it confused with someone else's report. If so, mea culpa. As is often the case with these BBT reports, someone telling their story stimulates quite a few other people to tell theirs.

Which is interesting in itself. I keep looking up in the sky, but as often as these things are reported, I have yet to see one myself. Maybe someday, although I live in fairly heavily populated area and don't get out driving much where there aren't many people around. Maybe someday we'll get also a much better image. Fingers crossed.

Either way, I think we can at least agree that these things actually exist, as camera shy as they are. I tend to think they're some kind of advanced surveillance dirigible, but who knows? Somebody, maybe.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Either way, I think we can at least agree that these things actually exist, as camera shy as they are.
I'm sure the US has secret triangles in addition to the known triangular aircraft. This may be the first time I've seen a photo of an unknown triangle that's not an obvious fake. Unfortunately, it's an awful report to go along with the single potatocam photo, with no performace characteristics other than "stationary".

I tend to think they're some kind of advanced surveillance dirigible, but who knows?
Possibly, at least for this one which was not reported to fly off at amazing speeds, since dirigibles probably can't move all that fast, but they would do great at "stationary" as the witness reported. Lockheed Martin brags that their airships can deliver cargo for less than a tenth the fuel that a helicopter would take:

Hybrid Airship

That's their publicly known craft, but they might have secret stealth versions to perform surveillance as you suggest.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
That's their publicly known craft, but they might have secret stealth versions to perform surveillance as you suggest.

When I was in OTS in Texas back in the Stone Age, I gave a practice briefing on dirigibles with the point of it being that the platform still had a lot of potential despite the crashes of the older zeppelins, and that with some advancements in aerodynamics and power systems they could definitely be useful. I think the Piaseki Heli-Stat was being developed at the time. I hypothesized large spheres that could be spun to increase lift. These triangles look like they might have reconfigurable internal ducting.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Here’s another one…..

Source: www.thedrive.com...

We Talk Giant V-Shaped Airships, Space, And Phoenix Lights With JP Aerospace's Founder

……” Why Airships?

John Powell founded JP Aerospace in the late 1970s in order to develop new, more affordable methods of reaching space using lighter-than-air vehicles. Over the years, the company has developed a wide range of balloons and inflatable vehicles that can reach extreme altitudes to accomplish various objectives. The firm also partners extensively with educational institutions to allow students to create tiny ping pong ball-sized satellites called PongSats, which are flown aboard JPA craft. Eventually, the company aims to develop a whole new infrastructure to allow routine, safe, and efficient V-shaped lighter-than-air craft to float slowly up to space.”…..

Attaching lights systems for night time running….should be simple enough..imo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join