It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas says BIDEN beat Trump by WIDER margin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

First off it's only one county. This audit was just for Maricopa County. Second, wasn't the whole point of this drawn out, expensive, audit to identify if any votes were fake and which ones they were.

If you're claiming that there's still fake votes out there and Cyber Ninjas couldn't identify them, then how is what they did any different than the hand recounts that Georgia did in a much shorter amount of time and for easy less money?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Arent all leaks intentional?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yeah, sure. Liberals don't even believe Biden legitimately beat Trump in the election. And they sure as hell don't approve of the job him or his administration is doing.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

JS

Same as BS, but sourced from criminal in chief.

Then smeared everywhere by msm.

Just depends.

edit on 24-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is an old trick, but highly effective. “Multiple” drafts of the report could be a giveaway to this stategy. We shall see…..

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

How is it criminal? None of this info is classified.

My point is, all leaks are on purpose. Unless a draft was found laying around in a public place and grabbed by a reporter….

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

It isn't as far as I know.

Point is that msm would call it criminal and refuse to report if didn't benefit joe.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Oh look, another recount report.

Worthless. I want to see an AUDIT report. Counting fraudulent ballots over and over again is a waste of time. But you know this. So does AZCentral and the rest of the leftstream media….

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
So... how long until those people that were defending Cyber Ninjas all through this embarrassment start demanding another audit performed by a "reputable" organization?

I know it's fun to jump on the bandwagon, but you do realize that the source of this information stated they received multiple
reports right?

The majority of the people I've spoken with regarding the audit all say the same, whatever the results are, they will accept them.

It was never about Trump being placed back in office, it was a matter of ensuring the election was accurate, and no fraud occurred.

I will say this though, which has me really wondering, the claims are the counts are the same, Biden even gained votes via a recount. The purpose of the audit wasn't to do another recount, that number is ALWAYS going to the same, it's the legitimacy of the votes that matter.

Will you be comfortable with the results if the ninja's come out and say 100,000 ballots are contested, due to irregularities?

If they detail those irregularities, would you accept it?

edit on 24-9-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Cyber Ninjas are QAnonanuts.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

You

If you're claiming that there's still fake votes out there and Cyber Ninjas couldn't identify them,

Quote where I made such a claim. Quote Cyber Ninjas where they couldn’t identify illegal ballots, and they found no illegal ballots. Or quote there were no ballots that didn’t come from a single registered voter.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Can't.

Entire argument is based on paper found in dumpster and handed to the #1 source of all msm audit propaganda, AZCentral.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
It was never about Trump being placed back in office, it was a matter of ensuring the election was accurate, and no fraud occurred.

That's crap. It's always been about getting him back in office because "we won" as he still falsely claims to this day. His worshippers have claimed Trump will be reinstated on this day or that day. It was never going to happen.

I think this is absolutely hilarious how he's been claiming "we won, we won" but not only did he lose, he lost even worse! Oh the irony. 😆

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

That's crap. It's always been about getting him back in office because "we won" as he still falsely claims to this day. His worshippers have claimed Trump will be reinstated on this day or that day. It was never going to happen.

I think this is absolutely hilarious how he's been claiming "we won, we won" but not only did he lose, he lost even worse! Oh the irony. 😆

Well, I'm not a Trump supporter, so you wont find much resistance from me, sorry

I'm simply a guy that wants to ensure election fraud doesn't happen.

According to the left though, apparently I might be a right wing terrorist for wanting truth to come out.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

100% False.

And you damn well know it.

Suggest visiting audit thread.

ONLY democrats have stated what you claim.

Audit supporters have always said otherwise.

YOU are spreading false accusations about other users.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Wrong wrong wrong..

Trump is gone let it go, I never voted for him either, both parties are as good as a poop flavored lollipop.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Lefties and their love for anonymous sources as long as those anonymous sources go the way they prefer, otherwise they're liars because they're anonymous sources.

Anyway, cool story.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I cited your article.....

Funny how this article is taken as faith, yet when someone like Project Veritas gets video evidence of stuff, it's fabricated. This country will never see eye to eye again. The education Dept. was successful in dumbing down too many weak minded people.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

How much will you bet me that the right-wing dream-dwellers of ATS will give up the Lie? Because I will bet you that the vast majority will not.

They're losing on Trump, losing on vaccines. You know what they say about cornered wild beasts..

Well, the citizens in other nations are getting slammed but the pushback in their world is exhilarating to watch on Youtube and elsewhere.

Here in America I see the Judges and Unions getting very serious with this Jab not being within the Geneva Convention treaty.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I thought it was funny months ago when they FINALLY found an instance of the dead voters they've been talking about since 2008, and it was a vote for Trump.

The only time a democrat didn't get a Vote? That can't be can it? I never hear a story about an R or an Indie getting a dead persons vote.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join