It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas says BIDEN beat Trump by WIDER margin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
Maybe it’s true. Maybe not. But, how many leaks were there before now……. And now there is a “leak”?

I get the sense that DOUG LOGAN (www.azmirror.com... ) leaked this document as mis-direction, knowing the liberal media would pick up on it...even at 1am in the morning!

Doug hates the liberal media (almost) as much as I do.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
So... how long until those people that were defending Cyber Ninjas all through this embarrassment start demanding another audit performed by a "reputable" organization?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So.... how long until all those people that were disparaging Cyber Ninjas all through this audit before they start apologizing for being wrong about it? And how long will it be before they admit they were childish for all the terrible names they called people who could tell there was election fraud? How long?

I won't be holding my breath waiting for them, that's for sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Trump supporters are EMOTIONAL voters. Facts don't matter, just their hurt feelings.

Don't hold your breath waiting for them to admit they were wrong. They don't have it in them. Their character will not allow it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Trump supporters are EMOTIONAL voters. Facts don't matter, just their hurt feelings.

Don't hold your breath waiting for them to admit they were wrong. They don't have it in them. Their character will not allow it.

yes, saving this little gem too. though you will be like your butties and scamper off when your posts sour.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   

What context of wrong? There are more ballots for Biden from certain counties that cannot be validated as authentic, with a good possibility of being counterfeit? Counterfeit mail in ballots are like counterfeit money. The counterfeit currency is desired to have value by who is holding it, political in this case. So it has value among certain people when in reality it’s just a number based off pieces of paper with no clear source of being from single registered voters.
edit on 24-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

All reporting BASED on AZCentral.

Has been msm mo since January.

AZCentral has nearly always been wrong.

Which means msm has nearly always been wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Funny certain people want to talk about the quantity of the vote. But seem to shy away from the quality of the process, and what constitutes an actual legal ballot?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

What does losing on vaccines mean?
😂

It means that the resistance to vaccine mandates called for here has collapsed through lack of participation. It also means the resisters are still, tragically and stupidly, getting sick and dying in large numbers.

🙄

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

"Trump supporters are EMOTIONAL voters. Facts don't matter, just their hurt feelings"

So why have democrats been hiding the ballots?

Maybe you are looking in mirror?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Through ineffectiveness.

New variants are now dominant as a result.

Affecting both vaxed and non vaxxed.

Spin much?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

I'll see what happens at 3 today. As I have said, I just want the facts. Whatever they say. I am and was convinced that if widespread fraud happened, it was in the paper ballots and this audit was the best way to find that out. They looked at every one apparently, and it sounds like the audit was done correctly.

It does tickle me to see the same idiots who have been discrediting the Cyber Ninjas for months (because that's what they were told to do by the news) now fully trust the information leaked, because it satisfies their conformation bias. This is one of those special threads that puts them in the center stage lime light.

My ego wants this to be wrong, but the safe part of me knows this is the best option for the nation. For Trump to be right on this too would end these little tikes. Tiny heads exploding all over the US. What a mess.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: Muninn

What does losing on vaccines mean?
😂

It means that the resistance to vaccine mandates called for here has collapsed through lack of participation. It also means the resisters are still, tragically and stupidly, getting sick and dying in large numbers.

🙄

Hells yea! Anyone wanting personal freedom and choice is an idiot! They should be begging for government control and overreach! Put those anti-vaxers in rail cars and send them to the shot showers! Amirite?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The MSM has latched onto a singular portion of the report as a method to distract. If you actually read it as it is now (which is a partially complete draft) there is 55k votes that are likely illegal. But I feel that is secondary to what's further down in volume 3 of this draft, which is that someone using the dominion admin login, deleted all of the election data on these machines which in and of itself is a crime.

The 55k illegal ballots is about 4x the difference between trump/biden in total votes.

The fact that the evidence was deleted is also questionable.

Will wait for the full report later today, I'm wondering if it was an intentional leak. Wouldn't even surprise me one bit.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Same.

Ballots are the ballots.

Show us what they say.

Nothing else matters.

Nothing else has even been requested.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
IF this draft report comes out true it comes out true, the only thing I wanted all along was confirmation that such a messed up thrown together and secured with bubble gum and bailing wire election to cleared and verified.

Trump is never going to be reinstated, biden will not be forcibly removed except via impeachment or 25Th, and I am not even sure about that anymore since Harris has managed to become more unlikeable despite not doing anything and not having any real press coverage.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I had to laugh at this. Biden voters looking pretty stupid about now, eh? Dumpster fire, I think is what ya’ll call it.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Hmm so what they're saying is essentially.... more voters than originally suspected are accountable for the absolute sh!t show that is transpiring in D.C. right now?

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

My ego wants this to be wrong, but the safe part of me knows this is the best option for the nation. For Trump to be right on this too would end these little tikes. Tiny heads exploding all over the US. What a mess.

How would a fraudulently elected cheater POTUS ever be the best option for the nation? Truth matters. The US democracy matters.

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Does the margin really matter. The American public were subjected to a constant stream of lies and propaganda from the MSM and all the social media outlets. That alone would have been enough to steal the election regardless of voting indiscretions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join