It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Auusies have revolted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
The police aren't making the decisions. Those officers attacked have as much decision making power as you do in regards to the pandemic.

So how does violence against them work? What does it achieve?

The majority who turn up to protest do so peacefully. Unfortunately whatever message they may be trying to convey is overshadowed by the minority of idiots who seek violence.

You're attacking our first responders. Thats unAustralian and not how we go about things here.

a reply to: macaronicaesar

So the police are “only following orders” then?

Got it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mortex

The only ones driving mayhem and madness are the rulers sowing division between the people. You denigrate people who throw rocks while defending those who fire missiles.
edit on 19/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Dalamax

a reply to: anonentity

I see the police being attacked by an angry mob. The police didn't attack.

Also, the protesters are protesting against the lockdowns. They are against pretty much everything that might be used to reduce the spread of COVID-19. They are opposed to anything that the rest of society is doing to try to stop people dying. They are terrorists against rational society.

I'm fairly sure the rest of Australia does not want to have massive numbers dying of COVID-19 and are willing to do what needs to be done to slow the spread. These violent idiots are dangerous to Australia and Australians.

In a pigs fanny chronut.

I’m pretty certain the rest of Australia couldn’t be assed about the flu or whatever. It’s spring time!

There is no covid19. Doesn’t exist. Every Australian is against some trumped up turnip virtue signalling to the other vegetables around the garden about some imaginary threat.

Particularly when it starts impacting regular existence. Your quite passive aggressive and I’d imagine you’ve had your two and a top up, correct?

You and people who think like you are why this whole plandemic is an issue. Supporting government overreach and the oppression of expression.

Have fun with the journeyman exams, hope you don’t remain an apprentice human your whole life.

NSW recorded 13 deaths and 1083 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours (of those deaths, 5 of them were in their 60's or younger).

Victoria recorded one death and 507 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.

It's a disease, spreading in every country on the planet. Like hundreds of other waves of disease have spread throughout human history.

It isn't a plandemic. It will achieve no political aim for any ideology or group.

A deadly virus like this doesn’t just tip toe out a lab door. Is that what you think?

I bet if you asked Fauci and Gates they’d know the how, when and why’s, doubt they’d tell you though.

I may be alone in saying that I think this was a methodically thought out attack on the globe but I doubt I’m alone with those thoughts.

Hell, Fauci told us this was coming, remember?

edit on 19-9-2021 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What a load of nonsense.

The protests in SA and QLD are peaceful because they weren't deemed illegal with an over the top police presence.

In Sydney the protests were deemed illegal, police were out in force to prevent people even getting to the protest site, and heavy handed with anyone that was there. Obviously with that police attitude arrests were made.

In Melbourne, once again the protests were deemed "illegal" and police herded the protestors into that narrow channel that you see in the videos, and surrounded them on both sides. So the protestors either had a choice of sitting down and being arrested, or trying to break the lines to escape, which is exactly what the police response was aiming for. The police then aggressively use pepper spray on anybody in range, and claim they were the victims. The MSM duly report the police side of the story, and don't show the heavy handed response which included pepper spraying the media for no reason.

The difference between peaceful and not peaceful is the police attitude and response.

Personally, I don't see the point in protesting. The only thing that works against these tyrants is mass non-compliance; however by trying to keep the protests small and making it look like extremists (a line you have swallowed) the authorities try to force compliance by painting anyone who is against the measures as an extremist, and the groups as much smaller than they really are.

This is tyranny 101, simply look at history and what has happened in other authoritarian countries in the past. Forcing violence is a nice way of getting to gestapo-style enforcement.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zvezdar

It's difficult to reference history when your only source of information is the daily news.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So you'd quit your job, have no money, unable to put food on the table, unable to pay your mortgage?

For a moment, if you're capable, put your self in the shoes of police.

Do you actually believe they all100% enjoy what's happening?
Because if you do, you need help.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ah as usual its never your fault, never the fault of the rioters.

Its always the other side. Always the police to blame.

Yes the only difference is the police.
Its not at all that thugs turned up in Melbourne, but not in Adelaide.
Its not at all that thugs in Melbourne attacked police, but the peaceful largely family oriented crowd in Adelaide didn't attack the police.

The vast majority of police do not enjoy whats happening.
They'd rather not be on riot duties.
But you have thugs, probably yourself included, who are intent on causing trouble.
But its not your fault, only the Police..right? Lol.

One eyed lunatics see only what they want and what suits their narrative.

a reply to: zvezdar

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

At eight minutes in a pathologist is starting to see patients with damaged immune systems, a twenty-fold increase in many, and he hopes that the killer T cells will come back as they are needed to suppress the normal viruses we are all combating on a daily basis.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

So you'd quit your job, have no money, unable to put food on the table, unable to pay your mortgage?

Average citizens are experiencing those things because of the mandates that the police are enforcing.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And yet you still can't comprehend that the police on the streets are in the same boat as every other citizen.
The police aren't making the decisions, POLITICIANS and CHIEF HEALTH ADVISORS ARE.

Police officers have families go feed too, bills to pay too.

BUT none of the thugs are taking out their anger on them.
So it just illustrates and exposes them as mindless thugs.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

I think you are confusing regular police to the riot police, these guys are thugs and stir up violence

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The majority of police assigned to deal with these riots are regular police on a regular day.

a reply to: kangawoo

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Yes and you do see them in the videos usually doing the right thing, but its the riot guys that get a kick out of violence. the training and experience in jails forms a gang mentality.

Here they are again today

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The point is that there are thugs on both sides. People have a right to protest regardless of what politicians or cops say. If we can't protest then we are lost. Rioting thuggish behaviour should be dealt with appropriately by cops and courts alike.

But what should we do then when cops too behave like thugs, give them a free pass? For the most part that is what they receive. Fellow cops, mainstream media and the courts have their backs and they hide behind the uniform and mask.

The so called 'good' cops too are complicit in this regard. They do nothing to stop the thugs within the ranks and so the violence perpetrated continues unabated. We have cameras now, which of course the cops hate. Wonder why that is?
Try making a citizens arrest on an out of control cop and see where that gets you. If I see a cop getting a beat down from some thugs and assist him, I will be lauded, try that the other way round and see what happens.

Naming and shaming is the least we can do.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I haven't said people don't have a right to protest.

Ita the God damn point I've been making, that whats happening there is the protest is hijacked by the thugs.
In other cities no thugs attend, no riot police. Get it yet?

a reply to: midicon

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Exactly.
But I disagree on one point, some may try and exploit it for their own gain. Its human nature.

But plandemic? Lol.
Governments at all levels are incompetent, with self serving individuals, who struggle to even organise public infrastructure works, but we're to believe that all governments around the world are secretly in league? Bahahaha

The virus is real. Anyone who thinks otherwise, sorry to say, is living in an alternate reality of their own making between their ears.

a reply to: chr0naut

While governments are incompetent, when left to their own devices, when given orders they dance to different beat.

It’s a plandemic. 14 deaths a day doesn’t make a scourge of society.

What the jabbed don’t realise is that while their getting clot shots they are still infecting one another. It will never go away, just shot after shot and citizens snitching on each other. I’d prefer to be ridiculed then be ridiculous.

Get used to boosters, if it’s for free your the product.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Incorrect. Every law enforcement officer chooses to put the uniform on every day.

They can dispute orders anytime they like, no need to go beating up granny while you simps take one in the arm ‘to save’ her.

‘Clap.clap’

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Just to note, this from Radio New Zealand's news site: Victorian police union says officers treated like 'punching bags' at violent Melbourne anti-lockdown protests

Seems it does make the MSM?

NZ? Got a source an Aussie can trust?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Who knows? Maybe they can unvaccinate themselves through turning a blind eye and deaf ear.

😂

a reply to: Grenade

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Breaks my heart.

Of all the countries in the world, I've always said my whole life, that Australia was the only other place I'd live.

Not any more.

I can't believe that they went full on fascist, and tyrannical.

Ya'll should have never given up your guns.
edit on 20-9-2021 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join